• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Droomph do you know what day it is?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Your birthday of course. <3 Happy sixteenth birthday! I hope you enjoy your day and here's a complimenting cinnamon roll! :3

cinnamon-roll.jpg

Have a good one, man. <3 I suck at these. xD

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I already said this on your profile, but happy 16th man! You're 16th birthday should be sweet so eat lots of cake and stuff. Pun very much intended.
sweets.jpg

cinnamon-rolls.jpg

Hope your day's a good one!

droomph

weeb
Years
Your birthday of course. <3 Happy sixteenth birthday! I hope you enjoy your day and here's a complimenting cinnamon roll! :3

cinnamon-roll.jpg

Have a good one, man. <3 I suck at these. xD

I already said this on your profile, but happy 16th man! You're 16th birthday should be sweet so eat lots of cake and stuff. Pun very much intended.
sweets.jpg

cinnamon-rolls.jpg

Hope your day's a good one!
pank pooooooo

I will eat them once I finish my girl scout cookies lol

Years
Sorry I was late, but happy birthday Droomph-kun.

Since everyone gave you cakes but no Grovyles, I'll just leave one here for you.

tumblr_mhthdrj0r51rs2qgko1_500.png

Enjoy your day. <3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Your birthday was just two days before mine and I didn't wish you? Shame on me. :( Happy Belated Birthday, man! Hope you had a blast! <3;

droomph

weeb
Years
I can't believe I missed this! So sorry!! But happy belated Droomph!!! I hope this year brings you loads of good things :333

Sorry I was late, but happy birthday Droomph-kun.

Since everyone gave you cakes but no Grovyles, I'll just leave one here for you.

tumblr_mhthdrj0r51rs2qgko1_500.png

Enjoy your day. <3

Your birthday was just two days before mine and I didn't wish you? Shame on me. :( Happy Belated Birthday, man! Hope you had a blast! <3;
thank you guys :) it was a sad and lonely birthday :p

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh god, how did I miss this?

An extremely late happy birthday droomph! I hope you've been enjoying year 16 to it's fullest so far!

Back