• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
lol alright i was just curious cause the trophy things have stopped and i still dont know how to break rocks

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Awesome thanks man. i been walking around talking to everyone to see if they drop a hint lol. Also im not sure if this is a bug or not but ive switched out every pokemon i've collected and spinarak nidoran zubat and caterpie are the only ones that have a very slow loading attack bar. everyone else attacks like 5 times or more before they can attack.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
Awesome thanks man. i been walking around talking to everyone to see if they drop a hint lol. Also im not sure if this is a bug or not but ive switched out every pokemon i've collected and spinarak nidoran zubat and caterpie are the only ones that have a very slow loading attack bar. everyone else attacks like 5 times or more before they can attack.

I believe it is based of speed, Jolteon is extremely fast, can usually attacks like 2/3 times before the slower members of my party, so yeah. It's focused on base speed.

And about the mac, I'm sorry, I have no idea. I'd like to help but I have Windows 7 and it works fine on that.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
hey not sure if this was reported but my professor oak quest won't complete it self and continuously restarts it self also the trophy for the find the 3 friends quest wasn't checked off those are two bugs i spoted on demo 7

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2022
@chronos It's a self-executable for Windows. Just download the zip file, extract and run the exe.
Simple as that.

Shee-Chwan

The Hopeless Dreamer
Years
Kind of made an account on here just to keep track and be able to post later on in this Thread~ =3
Would had some bugs to mention, buuuut, seem they were all mentioned already~ XD

Please keep up the good work!
I had only played the version juuust before, but I think this game is actually pretty neat~ <3

I just can't wait you make the rest~ ^-^

I must say I was a bit disappointed to see I would lose my saves from the last version, but seeing the "news" things in the new version, I decided it wasn't that bad~ =3
A bit sad to re-start, but really like it anyways~ =3

Just one thing, pleeeease, make sure the Weedle "limitbreak" thing disapear in the next patch/version/etc.? It's really a pain I would say, think I'm not the only one as I read, but it's really hard to pass through the forest normally with them, I must save each time I'm in front of a Grass "patch" and all the way as I move in the forest, then reload if I got hurt in a fight while trying to run away from those(Weedles).

But in overall, I would say the game play somewhat pretty nicely~ =3
Hopefully, most of the bugs are kind of "avoidable" or have a way to go through without much problems if you really work on it~ =3

Haven't gotten pretty far on it yet for the 7, but working on that with the plenty of other things I got to do~ XP

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Just poping in here to say yes. Game is still in development. I often take a break shortly after the release of each version to make sure I don't burn myself out.

On a related note; my third year of uni is a little more time consuming than i originally predicted. Slow progress has been extremely slow. But the simester is coming to an end, so development should start ramping up soon.

don't really have an ETA. Possibly sometime next month?

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Thanks, ive fixed the arbor house glitch, but I cant manage to actually get it to crash at the route.

Finishing up creating the AI Necro boss battle.

EDIT: Yeah, beta testers would be nice. Just say you wanna be and Ill add name to beta testers list. -which shall appear on the credits.
You dont even need to sign up, just report a new bug and ill add you. At the moment Saifors has reported 5 bugs. :)

-if you need to screenshot it, just press the 'print screen' button on the keyboard(near the delete button), then paste it on Paint. save and upload.

One i would happily be a beta tester.
Two Glitches

When you first go and meet M when you are in that "sub-space" if you click on anything (i tried to collect the pokeball doesn't matter which one) the screen flashes white and then you and eevee are in the same square in the very center with nothing around you. i had to reload the game. (see thumbnails below)

Tried to give oak his fluxuater and it just kept giving me the text to take the quest. I couldn't turn it in.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
And just wondering can you repost Pokemon Illusion I went to the site to try and get it but can't download it.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
hey, first off I love the game, long time player and this is like just amazing, I LOVE the side-quests!

anyway, I played through and I think how you made the beginning was just great, hilarious dialogue, you play through and nearly everything you need to know is shown to you so you get the hang of it, and I love how you changed the pricing on the houses, before I would never get a house until I got TNT.

However, there are some glitches, (i wont mention cid becoming buckeye, or in scenes when random pictures of someone else show when they aren't talking) when you get to Ventus (i think) city, there's a guy in his flower patch who needs you to fight bug Pokemon, and if you lose (for me) i ended up back at the PC in the town, but he kept talking like he was in front of me, and the side quest continued whether or not you won the battle or not, I'm not sure if this was intended but throwing it out there, 2nd, when you get to route 5, you meet that girl (crystal) and you talk but you say you have 2 badges whether or not you actually do, a cool thing would be not allow you to get there until you beat the gym leader, like how in Pokemon red/blue, you couldn't go on until you beat Brock, something to that nature could fix it, 3rd, after you get the 2nd gym badge you meet your rival and he says "bades" when he meant badges, again, not major just a little thing.

*also, when you first meet "M" if you interact with something there you end up in a sea of glitch and you're stuck there, there's nothing you can do, again, iunno if this is intended I'm just mentioning it*

again, I love what you have done, I'm just mentioning things to try and make it better, I can't wait til this is finally complete!

Last edited:
Back