• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The PC League: Season 1 (BW NU) [old]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
By the way, feel free to continue discussing what your team's name and Pokémon mascot should be. I can change them anytime as long as most of your team members are fine with them.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Due to receiving some complaints, I am changing the "Best of One" rule back to "Best of Three" like it was originally. You folks should know what BO3 is, but it means that all matches are decided with three battles (if a battler wins two of three battles, they win the match-up). I apologize if this causes any inconvenience, and if we encounter even more issues with BO1, I'll change back to it again.

Also, any matches done before this rule change will require 1-2 more battles to decide who wins the match-up.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'm pretty busy this week so it's highly unlikely that I'd be able to battle. I'll try to get some battles done next week though! So sorry everyone :(

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Well, considering that not many matches have been completed, I am reopening sign-ups once more due to receiving many requests. This is the last time sign-ups will be opened. This also means that the tournament results are reset. To sign up, simply post saying so with your server username. Team preparation will begin afterwards. Right at the moment, there are five spots left for a new team. If less than five members join, I will cancel the sign-up phase because that's not enough for a team. I will only accept additional sign-ups if four more users join (and thus increase the member amount to six per team).

Fire Flyy

metaphysical poet
Years
c9iE6.png
Team Cuatro
c9iE6.png

Fire Flyy :)
Thunder_Chad :bandit:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Everyone keeps asking me "Hey Mid, u in the PC league?" & I've been waiting for something like these, definitely in.

In as Bonnibel Bubblegum or occasionally AzureHorizons.

Cid

Years
Hey, why not? This sounds like fun.
Showdown username would either be Cider or Erevin.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I will be restarting this later due to inactivity from some members. Fear not though, you will see this back up soon. We will be starting fresh, and previous members of PCL will need to rejoin. Additionally, I might make a few changes to PCL before it's posted again. There will be more deadlines to prevent slow progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back