• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Repost]Pokescript Corrected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Anyone have a working 1.00 version? i downloaded both of you guy's but they both said install 1.2 when i tried installing. 1.2 never worked on my PC b4 only 1.00 did.

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2013
links 2 software

thnx a bunch
The Spook was looking for ages and couldnt find the god damn mofo`s

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Could someone please upload the PkmAdv 1.2 file? The link is dead on PokeWitch's thread

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2015
I'm having the run-time error 6 overflow problem too. Does anybody know where I can download the uninstall.reg file, the pokescript file, and the pokemon adv file?

Years
  • Age 118
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
I'm having the run-time error 6 overflow problem too. Does anybody know where I can download the uninstall.reg file, the pokescript file, and the pokemon adv file?

Dont request stuff here.

I dont know where you can get it since you havent looked at this thread.

Pkmn adv is above in my other post =/

rsr13

PokéHelp Creator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 11, 2010
Thanks for the repost, Ive been searching for this a long time!

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2009
when ever i burn a script to a rom with pokescript 1.2 the rom crashes on start on N$GBA
or just sits at a white screen forever on VBA please help!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back