• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ → The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Well, I think I should stick to my roots as an art critic. I'll go with abegnation!

-TChad
Okay first thing's first, just call me Gav. My username is a mouth full lol. Secondly, of course I'll be your tutor! A rocky start makes no odds to a tutor, that's what we're here to do. To show you the right direction.

So if you want to go ahead and send me a PM just saying hey, or to ask a few questions you may do so. Or if you'd rather chat on MSN or Skype just ask me for my details and I'll send those right ahead. Whatever way you want to contact me, I can help you reach any goals you want to meet while being on PC Chad! Catch you soon!

chofel

Chofel
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? I am interested to learn how to make hacks. How to proceed? What tools i need? What forum i shold read? I'm not trying to make a team to make a hack, this is not the place.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Just learn a little more about the history of pokemon, know about the new games.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Just make some friends and get some help to my needs.

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? I am interested to learn how to make hacks. How to proceed? What tools i need? What forum i shold read? I'm not trying to make a team to make a hack, this is not the place.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Just learn a little more about the history of pokemon, know about the new games.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Just make some friends and get some help to my needs.

DrFuji is an Emulation mentor and is available~ :3 He can show you where all the tools/resources are around here, how to navigate the Emulation section, and maybe even some of the little basics of making a hack! But yeah, he can't really assist you with making your project like you said, since the mentor system is really for helping new members get more acquainted with their favorite sections here.

Since you seem to understand that, I can direct you to him? :D

Last edited:

Rogue42

Ninja
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
1. What boards are you most interested in? Emulation and pokemon gaming
2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? I guess mostly Emulation
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? I guess so like role playing threads, club threads and off-topic discussions something to do for fun when I need a break from my rom
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? learn more about roms and scripting and um well to make some friends

Years
Hope I can be a RP mentor :D

1) What time zone do you reside in?: Eastern USA
2) What board(s) of PC do you frequent?
3) How long have you been posting there?: Roleplay Corner. Check my signature.
4) Have you contributed to said board(s) in some way? If so, how?: Check my signature.
5) Why do you want to be a Mentor?: I wanna show new people how to roleplay, to pass on my knowledge I've gained via expirimentation.

Please send mentor application forms directly to me via PM! This board is only for mentees applying for a mentor.

1. What boards are you most interested in? Emulation and pokemon gaming
2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? I guess mostly Emulation
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? I guess so like role playing threads, club threads and off-topic discussions something to do for fun when I need a break from my rom
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? learn more about roms and scripting and um well to make some friends

We've got DrFuji available for Emulation, and bobandbill and Sydian available for General Pokemon Gaming~ :D Fuji can show you around the Emulation section, help you find where everything is located (including tools and resources), and so on. Just remember he's here to tour you around PC's Emulation section and not to help you with your hack!

Bobandbill and Sydian can tour you around the entire General Pokemon Gaming section, so you can learn about all those awesome sections listed there!

Which would you prefer?

chofel

Chofel
Years

DrFuji is an Emulation mentor and is available~ :3 He can show you where all the tools/resources are around here, how to navigate the Emulation section, and maybe even some of the little basics of making a hack! But yeah, he can't really assist you with making your project like you said, since the mentor system is really for helping new members get more acquainted with their favorite sections here.

Since you seem to understand that, I can direct you to him? :D

Of course :D. Thank you for doing this [[=

Rogue42

Ninja
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DrFuji would be great I'm still new to emulation so if he could show me some one to answer some questions I have about it that would be great

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2012
hey, i think that twilightblade would be the right mentor for me as i need a friendly person around my age to help me learn how to make a good trade and how to get round the forums

Years
Rogue42 and chofel, I've contacted DrFuji, so just sit tight for a bit as we wait for his response!

hey, i think that twilightblade would be the right mentor for me as i need a friendly person around my age to help me learn how to make a good trade and how to get round the forums

So you're interested in the Trade Corner section? If so, that's doable. :) I can contact TwilightBlade for you!

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
Years
Hey. I never felt "graduated" from a new user, even if i'm been around for a year or two (I had an old account which I forgot my pass and user, so i made a new account). I'd want a mentor. :3 I'm definitely below the 100 maximum posts tho. I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I want to change that.

1. What section/board are you most interested in? Other Chat. :3
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Clubs, Advanced Generation Games, Roleplaying, and Black and White.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Make new friends. Get a platonic pair. Eat pie. Make Nica give me cookies. :3

Last edited:
Years
Hey. I never felt "graduated" from a new user, even if i'm been around for a year or two (I had an old account which I forgot my pass and user, so i made a new account). I'd want a mentor. :3 I'm definitely below the 100 maximum posts tho. I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I want to change that.

1. What section/board are you most interested in? Other Chat. :3
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Clubs, Advanced Generation Games, Roleplaying, and Black and White.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Make new friends. Get a platonic pair. Eat pie. Make Nica give me cookies. :3

Nice to see you're looking for a mentor; you're definitely not too late! n_n We've got Shining Raichu and Razor Leaf for Other Chat, so go ahead and read their bios if you haven't already! Which of the two would you prefer?

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
1. What boards are you most interested in? Im interested in finding out about more hacks and knowing what makes up a good rom hack etc.
2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? How to make a good hack and knowing more about the different hacks
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? I would maybe comment on some of the progressing hacks and encourage them and help the other new people ( which I am one currently :/)
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Improve hacking skills and make better games for the community to enjoy :)

Years
1. What boards are you most interested in? Im interested in finding out about more hacks and knowing what makes up a good rom hack etc.
2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? How to make a good hack and knowing more about the different hacks
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? I would maybe comment on some of the progressing hacks and encourage them and help the other new people ( which I am one currently :/)
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Improve hacking skills and make better games for the community to enjoy :)

We have DrFuji who is available for Emulation, but I just want to make sure you're not looking for a mentor to help you make your hack. Mentors are here to show you around the forum (so helping you find what hacks PC has to offer, suggesting hacking tutorials/resources/tools here in the Emulation section based on what you're looking to learn, and so on) and not actually work on your project for you. If you understand that, then I'd be happy to direct you to DrFuji n_n

BilbaoTrainer

Crazy Potatoe
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
Hi, I'm new in the site
I would like to learn the rules of the page

1. What boards are you most interested in? I'm interested in the Competitive Battling Center, the Pokemon Gaming Central and Challenges
2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? The challenges and to contrast differences in the gaming generations
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Yes, i'm interested in all type forums
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I don't know

Years
Hi, I'm new in the site
I would like to learn the rules of the page

1. What boards are you most interested in? I'm interested in the Competitive Battling Center, the Pokemon Gaming Central and Challenges
2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? The challenges and to contrast differences in the gaming generations
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Yes, i'm interested in all type forums
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I don't know

We have Sydian for both Pokemon Gaming Central and Challenges, as well as Requility and PlatinumDude who are available for the Competitive Battling Center :3 Which of the three would you prefer?

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
Yes, I am new to this website , also , I just want to know what makes up a good rom hack, and not asking someone to make one for me :P

Years
Could Captain Fabio or Abnegation or Dr. Fuji be my Mentor....

I understand if they're Busy.

Before you can ask for a mentor, I'd like you to at least tell me what section(s) of the forum you're most interested in (which is question #1 in the mentee form), as stated in the first post, please. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back