• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

#isthenumbersign
Years
Haven't been on in awhile, and I guess I won't be for awhile. Dad lost his job, so I moved back home since college wasn't exactly the right thing for me at the time since I still don't know what I want to do with life. Anyways, got a job, so I'll be working a lot. It's been really fun talking to some of you haha, not many people know me anyways.

See ya sometime in the future!

Years
Haven't been on in awhile, and I guess I won't be for awhile. Dad lost his job, so I moved back home since college wasn't exactly the right thing for me at the time since I still don't know what I want to do with life. Anyways, got a job, so I'll be working a lot. It's been really fun talking to some of you haha, not many people know me anyways.

See ya sometime in the future!

That's terrible Ryan, but I wish you all the best and make sure to check back onto PC every now and then.

Also, I hope you can find a new owner for your club.

#isthenumbersign
Years
Yeah I'm sure I'll find time to get back on every now and then.

Last edited by a moderator:

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Hi, I'm back, the surgery went well, I still can't do things like driving, running, or jumping(I can't randomly jump around anymore:P). I'm going back Dec 1 to get a check-up to see if I would be able to drive and stuff, but I can still do stuff like get on the computer and play video games and stuff, so I'm happy about that. I can also walk normally now. :)

Anyways, I'M BACK, YAY.

Years
Hi, I'm back, the surgery went well, I still can't do things like driving, running, or jumping(I can't randomly jump around anymore:P). I'm going back Dec 1 to get a check-up to see if I would be able to drive and stuff, but I can still do stuff like get on the computer and play video games and stuff, so I'm happy about that. I can also walk normally now. :)

Anyways, I'M BACK, YAY.

Hi Bctincher15, nice to see you back for now.

But yeah, I hope you fully recover soon. At least you can use the computer which is good.

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
Glad to hear your surgery went well :) and it's good to see you back on the forum. Hope you feel better soon.

iLoveHate

Hmmmmmm.... :D
Years
Ta-da, I am back and im trying to stick here for a while :p
I wasnt online cuz of college and i lost my interest in rom hacking, but now its back to normal again.
Oh, and for the newcomers in scripting, if you need help i am always willing to help you ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Not that anyone cares, but...

This is it PC. It's been a wild ride and 3 years of time well spent. Thanks for the memories and for the friends I have made. I wish you all happy holidays and a happy new year.

I encourage all of my PC friends to continue talking to me through MSN, I love you guys. This forum will always be my favorite and I am glad I was a part of the "PC family."

Until next time folks,

Toshiro.
aka Mike.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
No Mike, you'll come back and we'll have an Umbreon party. :( ...Well wait I have your number and I have you on Twitter so I can get all the Toshironess that I need. oh weeee

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

This is it PC. It's been a wild ride and 3 years of time well spent. Thanks for the memories and for the friends I have made. I wish you all happy holidays and a happy new year.

I encourage all of my PC friends to continue talking to me through MSN, I love you guys. This forum will always be my favorite and I am glad I was a part of the "PC family."

Until next time folks,

Toshiro.
aka Mike.
May I ask what's sending you off buddy? It'd be sad to see you go.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024

Until next time folks,

Toshiro.
aka Mike.
No!

Why are you leaving? :(

Years

Until next time folks,

Toshiro.
aka Mike.

Is this really it?

Well Michael, it was nice seeing your awesome pics and I hope to see you elsewhere sometime.

PC MISSES YOU DEARLY. *sob*

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years

Until next time folks,

Toshiro.
aka Mike.

Wow, I feel sad to see you go, even though I have never met you. But I hope you will be doing something you like, wherever you go. <3

Also,

I left for about a week, and I'm back! Time to make some new friends~

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Things have taken a vast turn for my life, and I'm more or less forced to leave this place-along with most of my time online-and probably never to come back. I'm grateful for the time I've spent here since 2009, and I would like to thank everyone whom I met during my stay; thank you for making this one of the best board communities. I am sorry to the ROM Hackers whom I promised to help, but unfortunately, I need to help someone else first.

Those few of you who know me well, I will be rarely online on all my handles, so this is pretty much it. Good luck with your lives everyone, and Happy holidays.

Farewell, PC.

Years
The winds of change have brought me back.

Trololol.

I'm back after a couple on-and-off and a long absence. There's mostly school to blame but then again, a lot of stuff goes on in my everyday life. Nonetheless I'm gonna try to come on here more often.

Also, I'm sure nobody remembers/knows me. In approximately two days it'll be one year since I joined, and I've spent about a quarter of that time on PC posting and whatever. That makes me a...I dunno. XP

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Hello everyone, It's been awhile since the last time I post here in the forums and I think I become inactive these days due to the fact of having reports and upcoming exams in my majors. And since Christmas is coming, I guess we'll be somewhat busy on the activities.. So I guess Happy Holidays everyone, and I'm still finding a way to post here sometimes.:)

Years
Well, see ya after exams Ashist. Schoolwork always comes first, and Merry Christmas to you.

And welcome back Aisu, I can't recall seeing you but I was active here when you joined. Nice to see you back in time for your 1-year anniversary as a member.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
Hey everyone, I'm not sure who all remembers me, but I have been absent from the forums for a long time, mostly due to personal problems. If you visit the hack threads of these forums you'll know I am interested in rom hacking and game developing in general, I really want to make a successful game. But, let's get into that another time. Many of you may know me from my trade threads back in the day, I however no longer have a DS or any pokemon games because I needed to trade them in for bills as money is tight. I am not asking for hand outs, but if anyone could donate a used DS they don't use and any of the games they don't use, I'd greatly appeciate it, if not no biggie. Anyway, It's good to be back here. :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Surprise, surprise. I may pop in around here again. Who knows how this will go.

Back