• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I'll put some pictures up just because!

Obligatory group shot. I am the guy getting his ear pulled.
Spoiler:

From a climb going up Mt. Fuji.
Spoiler:

And a recent photo!
Spoiler:

I apologize for the large images. Not good at this whole picture sharing.

*obligatory I don't like how I look in pictures comment* xD

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
23rpjbn.jpg

this was when i was in Malta last week. i look really tired cause i barely had any sleep. my hair is tied up so no it's not flicking out to the side and also i rarely take pics of me with my hair up so enjoy. X'D

Years
I think a better question is why Drakow got punched in the nose yesterday...

It was at karate training. I was sparring a black belt and I reckon I pissed him off a bit because of my tendency to low kick the opponent in the thighs and stomach jabs (he's a big man so it's better for me to attack his stomach rather than his face). He's like 35-45 years old so you know, he can't be letting a kid like me land too many attacks. So yeah he's obviously a lot more experienced than I am and when he saw an opening he jab punched me in the nose. It was so fast I couldn't even see it until it had hit me, even with my supposed cat like reflexes. I let out an "Arrgh!" stumbled back and grasped my face with one of my hands. My vision blurred up because of the tears that were forming up in my eyes. I put my guard back up to continue the sparring but he told me to "take a breather", which was very much welcomed because I was breathing so hard at that point, due to the impact of that punch.

Here's a video of me 'conditioning my body'.

In light of recent events, I think everyone should start posting baby photos of themselves.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
So I'm guessing you guys still haven't seen my face. So here's a picture of me when I was around 4 or 5.

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back