• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Toxic to the Touch ★ Poison Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
If you could create you own Poison-type move, what would it be?
Im definitely interested in an improved version of Poison Sting!!
Also, i have this idea for a move, called "Vomit":
Base Power: 70, ACC: 100, PP: 15
Depending on the berry your Pokemon is holding, the attack gets an added effect and consumes the berry!
For example, a Rawst Berry would burn, a Chesto Berry would put to sleep and so on

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Oh my goodness, that is such an amazing idea. Why didn't I think of it? xD" One question, though; what would happen if you consume something else, such as Berry Juice? If the effect still proceeds to work, how would it?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Haha thanks! I think ive posted this idea on some other thread a long time ago, not sure.
Well, what do you think would be fitting?? Maybe Berry Juice would give the user a few HP back?

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Woo, lots of good ideas. As far as the 2-5 hit Poison Sting move goes, any Pokémon that could learn Poison Sting or Pin Missile would probably be able to learn it.

Toxiwave/Toxiwreck is pretty cool, not sure about the names though :P

Vomit is kind of...gross, lol. But it's a pretty good concept for a move, maybe make the name a little less...icky :P

That's an awesome banner, especially since we have quite a few Seviper fans here. I don't know how to make it transparent though :/

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
We DO have a move named "Belch," that came out in Gen. VI, with a similar idea. Plus, I don't think it'd be a good idea to name an attack "Vomit."

Not to rain on the parade, but it's a little obscene for Pokemon. ;P

Wicked3DS

Years
It's not quite the same as belch as the berry isn't required, it's just for an added effect. Still can't think of a good name for it though...

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024

Acid Rain - POISON, 5/5 PP

Turns rainclouds into a deadly attack for 5 turns. Damage is both Poison and Fire type.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years

Toxic Cesspool. Kind of like a Poison variation to Whirlpool, in which it traps the opponent for 2-5 turns (a Grip Claw would also help keep the duration at 5 turns). It'd also have a chance to poison the target.

Wicked3DS

Years

Acid Rain - POISON, 5/5 PP

Turns rainclouds into a deadly attack for 5 turns. Damage is both Poison and Fire type.

A weather effect? That's interesting. So Poison and Fire-types resist it? I think it need a bit more explaining.

Toxic Cesspool. Kind of like a Poison variation to Whirlpool, in which it traps the opponent for 2-5 turns (a Grip Claw would also help keep the duration at 5 turns). It'd also have a chance to poison the target.

That's a cool idea, I like it.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
It could have interesting effects on PvP too. Poison Heal pokes would likely heal instead of take damage.... and then there is Flash Fire ability :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Ooh, a fire/poison-type would be really unique! If we do wind up having one, perhaps the family line could look something like this?

tumblr_mfinadKSEx1rlnfilo1_500.jpg

When reaching its final-evolution, maybe we could require ourselves to make it hold Metal Coat and level-up. Although it won't partially be a steel-type, that's how it'd be gaining its mask.

Wicked3DS

Years
First of all, I forgot which of my clubs this was in when I saw that because I own both the Fire AND Poison clubs :P

Anyway, this doesn't look much like a Poison-type at all, just like a Fire-type. But this is quite a unique Pokémon :O

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I love that design!! Did you make that yourself Peitharchia? Looks great
A Poison/Fire Type would be very cool and unique, me personally ive always wanted to see a Poison/Steel Type.
Also, that Acid Rain idea is great! Such a cool idea

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Ooh, a fire/poison-type would be really unique! If we do wind up having one, perhaps the family line could look something like this?

tumblr_mfinadKSEx1rlnfilo1_500.jpg

When reaching its final-evolution, maybe we could require ourselves to make it hold Metal Coat and level-up. Although it won't partially be a steel-type, that's how it'd be gaining its mask.

I like that. What exactly is it, a camel?

By the way, what does everyone think of Muk? He's my favorite Poison-type to use in battle because of his ability to evade attacks well with Minimize, poison the foes with Toxic or increasing his chances with his Poison Touch ability, and using offensive moves like Venoshock, Sludge Wave, Gunk Shot, Sludge Bomb and others to ruin his opponents. Muk rules!

Wicked3DS

Years
I do like Muk, I just never found a way to use him (note that I don't play competitively) so I never really used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back