• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Had some pizza bitethings that my sister made for dinner. They were delicious. <3

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

No no. Lets increase the size to 100 inch(and I am going to eat it ALL by myself lol)

edit:218883 so I got ninjad by a moderator lol. and man I am getting hungry for pizza

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm just waiting for House of Hades and Pokemon X. :'D

Well. moreso Pokemon X because then when House of Hades arrives I can distract myself with X while waiting for my sister to read it. Which idk when that'll be since she's been busy these past two weeks with school stuff. But having a book to relax and read with might help a bit. Better than watching TV haha. ♥

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

their is nothing that can harm me now that i have summoned the susanoo
anywho oh crap. I hope the report cards dont come out tommorow. I am so dead if they do. nah because I am hiding my report card form my parents lmao

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't have a powerful enough computer to play many games on. Only ones that don't take that much CPU. Especially with how loud my fan can get oh gods. I can't imagine trying to run like... Borderlands 2 or anything on this thing.

Gabri

m8
Years
I play Football Manager, Pro Evo Soccer and not much else, really.

Will have to play Total War: Rome 2 more often tho. Really great game.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I don't have a powerful enough computer to play many games on. Only ones that don't take that much CPU. Especially with how loud my fan can get oh gods. I can't imagine trying to run like... Borderlands 2 or anything on this thing.

lol same withy me. instead I load up my computer with free games that use low CPU. yep. I am such a cheapstake.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

TCTI has become like the runt or something idk. :( DLTMS0 got a new version recently but this poor thing is still so low. I think 'Ban the user above you' actually has more replied and it was recreated more recently.

looool that's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back