• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

pokexproduction

Lil' Miss Azn
Years
MetalMario said:
Yoinking: Gerund form of "to yoink". XD

I'm working on something a bit like Runa's. I know! Let's have a spriting competition! Whoever can make the best SHC building gets a.. uh... something.. well.. it becomes obligatory for members to put it in their sig? No, that won't work... >.<

Just note that my SHC has a basement. We might actually be able to start an SHC building quilt instead, where a different person makes each floor!

Heck, I've finished the outside, so I'll post that =P :
teh-shc-tiki-hut.png

It looks great metal mario^^I want to see if your gonna make the inside^^

Years
Crosman said:
Ill join.

Ill be looking for Rock type shinies.
Do you own any shinies? If so, which ones?

Blazekin 3000 said:
I have fully completed my game with 386 and about 3/5ths are shinys

including GROUDON - KYORGE - BLAZIKEN - RAYQUAZA and REGIS and more...

Blazekin 3000
Yeah. You're claiming to have as a baseline, 127 shinies. And that's if I count your "3/5ths" claim as applying only to fully evolved forms. You'll so need to justify this claim or take it back to get into the club. (And don't claim you've been hunting since 1991! XD) Bear in mind that shinies cheated for don't count. You clearly use them if you have Mew/Celebi.

JADEN133 said:
Can I join? I have Nidoqueen, evolved with moon stone, and Blastoise.

I'm currently hunting Skarmory, Charizard, and Tyranitar.
Yup. Nidorina does evolve via Moon Stone. ;) Welcome to the club.

pokexproduction said:
It looks great metal mario^^I want to see if your gonna make the inside^^
I am making the inside. I'm currently looking for more stuff and people to stick inside. Also, the pokes outside the hut are supposed to be some of our shinies. I picked ones I suspect might be able to survive without an atmosphere. We have ryan's Gastly (Gengar now, but still), my Porygon2, SGM's Claydol, and a random Lunatone kicking around since it's the moon. ;) I can GUARANTEE you'll love the inside if I can find the materials I need.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Hi, evening. *waves*

Nothing new to update, but I haunt this place late nights... heheh... me and the shiny ghost types... I moved to Altering cave so Gengar can squish the Zubat there.

Thanks for the PM'd info MM.

EDIT: SHINY TEST! Notice that even if your pokemon is shiny the animated party sprites are still the same? Not anymore!

Origonal ->
rsiconani073.gif

Jyrvakiryu ->
Ten2.gif
Ten1.gif
<- Tairikiryu

It's just a test to see if I can work with GIF Movie Gear. Look okay?

Last edited:

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
What's UP!!! hey MM are you gonna make a movie scene???and the PIC looks great so i will be w8ing for the movie and the inside of the hut !!!ok BYE!!!(doing my homework......5.5%+23.087%=?????????)

Years
Please don't put it in your sig yet; it's not ready. And the percent sign is mathematically equivalent to a factor of 0.01, which is distributive, so add normally. 5.5%+23.087%=28.587%

Any such SHC movie would be a big deal, and would surely involve ryan's cooperation, especially considering it was his idea. Live action would be ..uh ..interesting... It would be awesome if we could actually orgainze a real life get-together, though the fact that we live in opposing corners of the globe doesn't help the situation.. >.<

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Live action would be near impossable, but an animated one could be pulled off...

More shiny fun with GIF Movie Gear! (Sorry, I'm just having fun.)

BATTLE!

Battle.gif

Runasutaru's going to love it when she sees it, ya?

EDIT: I'm finnished being wierd now, don't worry no more pics.

Last edited:
Years
Here it is with the inside! I'm not totally content with what I have inside, but I guess that's what the basement's for!

teh-shc-combo.png

Eleventy-one brownie points to the first person who can guess what's on all the screens. ;)

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Hi everybody! I've still had no luck with my Shiny Charmander and I've been doing it all night and all day! Soon I will be starting High School so hopefully I will still be able to Shiny hunt.

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
Both LDD and MM did a great job :P I am sad because nintendo won't make shiny gif sprites (which in the ones of LDD is justg great) and MM In the inside are you and I suppose LDD fighting over a shiny seviper while her absol is hiding behind the flower waiting hor her to see it. the person in the middle is Runasutaru doing 2 things at the same time :P it's kinda cosy because there is a lot of food and an empty P.C. which means that you invite evrybody to join and i don't know who the green one is .......... or is it SkinnyGreenMan (hope I got it right) who is updating his post in page 1 with the shiny dex and member list !!! :P
That is the way I see it ;)
BTW no luck yet it is going to be 9 months soon since my last and only shiny cought in MY game !!!

EDIT: blaziken needs exactly 2456 exp to become level 100 :) yey I won't be at the computer when that happens so i thought to mention it !!!

Last edited:

alexisreborn

glitch pokemon trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2006
Pokemon: Pidgeot, Venasuar, Gyarados, Nidoking, Umbreon,and Gengar. Pidgeot:CALM Moves: Double Team, Attract, Aerial Ace,and Fly. Venasuar:SERIOUS Moves:Sleep Powder, LeechSeed, Giga Drain,and Sludge Bomb. Gyarados:HARDY Moves:Rain Dance, Blizzard, Hydro Pump,and Thunder. Nidoking:ADAMANT Moves:Brick Break, Sludge Bomb, Earthequake,and Horn Drill. Umbreon:TIMID Moves: Protect, Moonlight, ConfuseRay,and Faint Attack. Gengar:BRAVE Moves:Hypnosis, DestinyBond, Shadow Ball, and Dream Eater

Years
MetalMario said:
Here it is with the inside! I'm not totally content with what I have inside, but I guess that's what the basement's for!

teh-shc-combo.png

Eleventy-one brownie points to the first person who can guess what's on all the screens. ;)
SHC?*shot*

My Charmander Breeding isn't going to well nothing special AND no shiny ??

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
alexisreborn said:
Pokemon: Pidgeot, Venasuar, Gyarados, Nidoking, Umbreon,and Gengar. Pidgeot:CALM Moves: Double Team, Attract, Aerial Ace,and Fly. Venasuar:SERIOUS Moves:Sleep Powder, LeechSeed, Giga Drain,and Sludge Bomb. Gyarados:HARDY Moves:Rain Dance, Blizzard, Hydro Pump,and Thunder. Nidoking:ADAMANT Moves:Brick Break, Sludge Bomb, Earthequake,and Horn Drill. Umbreon:TIMID Moves: Protect, Moonlight, ConfuseRay,and Faint Attack. Gengar:BRAVE Moves:Hypnosis, DestinyBond, Shadow Ball, and Dream Eater

Nothing like a bit of SPAM eh? not for us, keep it elsewhere

Sylph said:
Well, so can or can't join afterall?
btw way, just found another shiny just now. I now have a cool looking shiny Seviper... that makes...

-Squirtle
-Wartortle
-Blastoise
-Rattata
-Raticate
-Mudkip
-Marshtomp
-Swampert
-Seviper

Now gonna hunt a shiny Zangoose for the collection.

Hmm MM will kill you when he see's you own a shiny seviper >.< but theres nothing wrong with that list, it looks believable, your in :D

Well looks like were getting ever closer to that ever important page 200, shame Ryan isnt around to witness it, a animation featuring all of us sounds interesting, i for one hope it happens, Runa doesnt seem to be posting... it doesnt seem right XD
Well looks like ive got some time to go hunt, so i shall do that.. Later all!

Back