• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 28, 2011
LOL thats funny, funny guy...yeah I have alot

TPBMHN completed the Pokedex before the Elite 4 was defeated

Arma

The Hyena
Years
False, I can't trade with the advanced generation, and there are many pokemon I still have to capture in diamond/platinum.

TPBMHN beat the E4 with the unevolved version of his/her starter in his/her team

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
Years
Yes,
In a very, VERY hacked Pokemon Ruby game I found on the street, there was a level 100 Mudkip. I just kinda played through it for fun, and then beat the Elite 4.

TPBMHN

Caught a Missingno that hasn't erased his data.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
LOL Don't remind me... of those dark days... when i used to use my keychain pokéballs etc.

The person below me has never traded their starter Pokémon.

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
False, Traded a shiny for a Movie Arceus yesterday...

TPBMHN used a normal or Great Pokeball to catch a legendary...

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
yep
always go with the master ball

TPBMHN done a mono-type challenge before

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Nope, don't like those challenges.

TPBMHN spent 3 hours in Lavender town's pokemon tower just to obtain a thick club.

Calder

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 28, 2011
I have but only once against my friend and he was pissed off lol

TPBMHN Broken PC rules after mouthing off to another person that broke the rules on accident...cough visitor messages cough

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
Years
Yeah, I haven't. Mainly because I don't know what PC rules are...

TPBMHN released a Pokemon because they thought they could not train all of theirs to an equal and high-enough-to-advance level.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2010
I've never done that. If I understand what you mean that is. Like I've never ditched a pokemon because it wasn't strong enough during one player play through of the game. I always train 'em up!

TPBMHN run into a shiny and not had the necessary means to catch it so had to kill it / run away.

Calder

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 28, 2011
Yes I have :(

TPBMHN tired many ways to defeat a gym leader and couldnt win for along time (like 3 fights or more)

Calder

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 28, 2011
The shiny glow it makes and the star on it gives it away...nope i always know a shiny

TPBMHN fallen asleep playing a Pokemon game

Esmas

General
Years
That's true. I'm 100% awake and paying attention when I'm playing video games...wish I could say the same for when I'm at school :3

The person below me has never caught a shiny Pokémon in their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back