• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Did someone say...platypus?

Spr_5b_054_s.png

/I see Psyduck more as a platypus than a duck, OK

//also, in before Perry

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hmm, that is a good question.

So, who gets to be the wonderful doctor, then? o3o

...Wait, before you answer that, I have an idea!

HGSS_Scientist.png

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

@turbo I was referring to the scientist sprite below the text o3o

@Went I think both of them would tie. They both have an art style unique to them and so you can't really compare the two. Not to mention I like both their art styles and would be indecisive, fff.

turbotails

...Bored to Death...
Years

I am sure that Slowking is going to be alone Forever.

But, I would appreciate it if they made a Slowqueen.

@Roswell - Well i'm sure that Scientist Guy has lost to me too many times in the games to respond to me.

@Went - I know that My Friend Smeargle here can Easily beat them both.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

A Slowqueen would be interesting, but I think Slowking falls under the same thing as Mr. Mime. Buuuut I'm not sure because I don't know japanese names and I can't be bothered to look 'em up right now! ♥

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

(Don't forget Slowbro o3o)

Slowking is Yadoking, Slowbro is Yadoran, and Mr. Mime is Barrierd (gotta love some of the Japanese 1st gen. Pokemon names).

...So what I don't understand is why these guys don't have gender differences (well I can see why Slowbro and Mr. Mime don't since it only sounds male-only in English). But oh well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

idk. But ahh well!

... i just realized that i lost not one, but two things on photoshop because of my mom. /sobs in a corner. ;w;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sounds too much like Solosis imo. I would get them too confused too much. :c

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Sounds like Solosis XD; But Slowsis actually sounds kind of cute ;w;

And awwww, I hate when stuff like that happens, especially when you put a lot of work into it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

SOUNDS LIKE MEEEEEEEEE.

And yeah. ;w; I was planning on possibly using one of 'em too, but I guess that's not gonna happen now. Ah well. I'll just reread Mithos' voice testing in the Soul Campaign Test Drive Meme or somethin'.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Oh, did he get accepted? :o

...Reminds me, I still have to see about putting up that "What Pokemon Abilities would you have" thread I thought of in PVP...unless there already is one and I was beaten to the punch XD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back