• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Charos, Return of the Dragon King

Years
http://camstudio.org/ , you could try this recording software.

I am actually using Cam Studio, I was not aware it had the capabilities of recording my computers sound. I'll have to look into that, also a new development for my game.

About the game:
I am debating on ceasing the Pokedex at 251 or 386. I simply do not know enough about the newer generations of Pokemon to feel comfortable throwing them into my game. This would also include the Eeveeloutions. I am currently asking friends who have shown interest in this project about it, what do you guys think?

I would not change the game structure, there would still be 18 gyms; and the Battle Royal. Thoughts?

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
I have no idea about BW Pokémon, so they won't be in my game, it's not really a problem, just don't add them haha

Years
Temporary Hiatus on this project as I am starting a new job; and studying for a practical exam.

I will still be doing production but not enough to report frequently; maybe a map or two a week; instead of three or four a day.

I will let you all know when this is back into fast moving production. See you soon.

Years
I had planned on coming on here to post a massive update yesterday; I went into work and when I came home my computer had shut it's self off. Turning it on; it went into the System Recovery screen; to try and fix a "fatal error"

I had not gotten a chance to back up ANY of my files; so instead of a temporary slow down on production; I will now have to stop producing this for now. Hopefully I will come back and start it up again in the future. But, for now, after losing over 30 outdoor maps; and four towns worth of indoor maps/Gyms; and all of the custom tiles/character sprites I had recently made. I cannot bring my self to restart production at this time.

However, if I ever do come back and try to produce this again; it will have the same base features. No rival; Antagonist/Protagonist, 18 Gyms; with 6 Archetypes. And Eevee as the only Pokemon to Evolve using Stones.

To my few followers; sorry; I'll still be active in the community; but I am done for now.

Back