• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Hello, I believe I am following your rules correctly, but if not, please correct me! I am interested in the following: (all located in box 23)
Flawless Timid Bulbasaur
Flawless Adamant Riolu
Flawless Impish Duskull
Flawless Timid Staryu
Flawless Jolly Gligar
Flawless Adamant Tyrogue

Sorry if this is asking too much! Lost my previous games, so trying to rebuild. If you like, I can give the following in return:
Serious Cobalion
Timid Terrakion
Relaxed Virizion
Rash Thundurus
Modest Zekrom
Timid Kyurem

If not it is fine, figure I would ask at least. Once again, apologies if I missed something in your rules. ^^

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello, I believe I am following your rules correctly, but if not, please correct me! I am interested in the following: (all located in box 23)
Flawless Timid Bulbasaur
Flawless Adamant Riolu
Flawless Impish Duskull
Flawless Timid Staryu
Flawless Jolly Gligar
Flawless Adamant Tyrogue

Sorry if this is asking too much! Lost my previous games, so trying to rebuild. If you like, I can give the following in return:
Serious Cobalion
Timid Terrakion
Relaxed Virizion
Rash Thundurus
Modest Zekrom
Timid Kyurem

If not it is fine, figure I would ask at least. Once again, apologies if I missed something in your rules. ^^
I don't need any thing for those, but can't trade for awhile I have a project to get started on.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Not wanting to sound rude or rush you but I was wondering what the status on my request is :). Sorry if this comes off as kind of rude I don't mean to be!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Perfectly fine. ^^ Which FC would you like for me to use by the way?

It will be the 4th white one.

Not wanting to sound rude or rush you but I was wondering what the status on my request is :). Sorry if this comes off as kind of rude I don't mean to be!

Was this for the munchlax? I know I got all of my requests done so I do have it for you.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Sorry about this, Ok give me a bit to finish up the trade I am in and to trade with Towrite and I'll get started on those for you, I did forget because of a project I'm working on, but it won't take long. I am really sorry.

No problem don't stress about it haha. Thanks for the help though i'm still trying to set up the ability to get egg moves and dream world pokes lol

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No problem don't stress about it haha. Thanks for the help though i'm still trying to set up the ability to get egg moves and dream world pokes lol

If you not mind I only breed on one off my white games, would you mind to help me trade those to pokes to it please? I'm in the middle of transferring all to one of my black games so that I can restart it.

EDIT: ToWrite I'll be in there as soon as I grab these for you.

Last edited:
Back