• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
WOW !!!!! nice job man !!!!!
why you released only beta 1 if you almost finished the game?! you released the full version wont you?
are you going to do more than the Sinnoh region ? i mean other region like Kanto, Johto. Hoenn,Unova or Kalos?
GOODLUCK MAN !!!!

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
O_O I had to double check to make sure what I read was true. Yeah this gba hack is way to close to DPPlt and got confused for a sec lol. Great job the ds tiles look great. Way to go. the text box is nice but not to my taste [well that is why they have different styles in the game right lol] but still looks good. Although 1 problem for me is the color of the intro in the 1st screenshot is kinda hard to read
EmDq1nM.png

I think it should be a different color or a different background pic. Anything besides a blue house since the text is blue.

Years
0.o Holy ♥♥♥♥ i decide to visit the Progressing Hacks section after a day only to find a new hack appearing out of nowhere and not only its near a release status, not only it got features from another world but its also a demake of a game with my favorite pokemon Giratina having a role in the story
xD
I think im dreaming

Btw is the distortion world there and if yes is it near the same like in Platinum :D

daniilS

busy trying to do stuff not done yet
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 29, 2024
0.o Holy ♥♥♥♥ i decide to visit the Progressing Hacks section after a day only to find a new hack appearing out of nowhere and not only its near a release status, not only it got features from another world but its also a demake of a game with my favorite pokemon Giratina having a role in the story
xD
I think im dreaming

Btw is the distortion world there and if yes is it near the same like in Platinum :D

The distortion world is quite hard to demake, so it istn't top priority right now. But we will try to make it look as close to Platinum as possible.

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
This looks awesome. I hope you'll finish this, waiting for something like this for a long time(since Platinum Origins is more or less on ice for now). Keep up the great work.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Good Job GoGo, I really wished that could someone ever make a DS looking Hack, as you posted its nearly done why didn't you released a beta? well just asking, I wish it would get lots of downloads and you will be forced by fans to make a version 2 :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 25, 2017
Looking very promising indeed. I can hardly wait for the first beta to come out!

If I may give just a few points of criticism, though, meant in a genuinely constructive way:
- The grass patches (that wild Pokémon appear in) do not look very good, in my opinion. It's not so much the grass itself but rather the amount of space between the different rows of grass that makes it look a bit off to me.
- The sandy paths that run through the environment lack texture.

All in all, though, I'm very much excited to play this.

What's up with the font color though?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Ah, awesome! I've been waiting for this a long time, and it's finally here! Gl GoGo on this hack, and I hope it becomes a success :)

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
Years
OMG PLATINUM DEMAKE THANK YOU IVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER {XD}{:3} already almost done and those tiles thank you thank you for this <3333

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
This, I would give a 10/10, are you sure you're not using screenies from the real Platinum, because this bugger is a really well sprited and well tiled game, you could fool someone, with this. I'll be looking forward to a release.

Thanks, but you can tell it's GBA because of the 240x160 screenshots :D

Platinum on GBA?!?!? WOW Just Wow...No wait Interesting,Amazing & Inpressive Hack ^^

Thanks for the feedback :)

Yo! NDS remake in GBA. I was always looking for a gba game for sinnoh region. Hope you complete it.

I will, and it will be awesome. It seems like 2 people so far don't think I'll finish it.. going to have to show them what GoGo's made of :P

Platinum for Gba Amazi....My Heart

GoGo used Captivate! It's super effective!

Wow, I was wondering when you were going to release this. Excellent job!
I'm sure that these will become one of the greater hacks on this forum, so keep it up!

Thanks, been working real hard for this feedback, it's only been about 24 hours as of now :D

dont cancel it like other remakes pls finish it

I will. If you know me personally, I don't give up on things like this, especially how far in I am.

OMG that looks so ****** awesome

Thanks, it appears that it's so good that you have to curse about it :D

It's really good to see hacking knowledge has been growing so fast lately

Yeah, I believe Doesntknowhowtoplay and I have hit a new era with the expanding of the amount of pokes ;)

WOW !!!!! nice job man !!!!!
why you released only beta 1 if you almost finished the game?! you released the full version wont you?
are you going to do more than the Sinnoh region ? i mean other region like Kanto, Johto. Hoenn,Unova or Kalos?
GOODLUCK MAN !!!!

I think that once these are done and over with that an HGSS demake will be suitable..

O_O I had to double check to make sure what I read was true. Yeah this gba hack is way to close to DPPlt and got confused for a sec lol. Great job the ds tiles look great. Way to go. the text box is nice but not to my taste [well that is why they have different styles in the game right lol] but still looks good. Although 1 problem for me is the color of the intro in the 1st screenshot is kinda hard to read
EmDq1nM.png

I think it should be a different color or a different background pic. Anything besides a blue house since the text is blue.

The text is using the textBOX colors, so that's standard (as of now anyway)
I may find a fix for this tonight.

xD
I think im dreaming

It's not in yet, but we have it ready for when we get to that part of the story. JPAN's hacked engine comes into play greatly for it.

The graphics almost look the same just a few features missing from the ds version :)

Like what features? Contests are going to be a hassle for sure..

This looks awesome. I hope you'll finish this, waiting for something like this for a long time(since Platinum Origins is more or less on ice for now). Keep up the great work.

Platinum origins is Emerald if I'm correct. I think it's close to this but it's not a demake in looks so much as story and characters and stuff.
And LaZ is sick now, hope he gets better soon

Good Job GoGo, I really wished that could someone ever make a DS looking Hack, as you posted its nearly done why didn't you released a beta? well just asking, I wish it would get lots of downloads and you will be forced by fans to make a version 2 :D

Didn't release a beta because if I do, and you finish it, then what'll you do then? Nothing, you'll probably stray off and forget it. That's one downside to betas. I believe a few gyms are necessary though before I release. I've mapped up to the town with the Unown cave and daycare, so you kind of have an idea of how far that is (not many gyms by that time yet)

Nice! Good going dude! Hope you'll finish this. :)

Looking forward on this.

Thanks, I've had to say thanks like 12 times now lol

Looking very promising indeed. I can hardly wait for the first beta to come out!

If I may give just a few points of criticism, though, meant in a genuinely constructive way:
- The grass patches (that wild Pokémon appear in) do not look very good, in my opinion. It's not so much the grass itself but rather the amount of space between the different rows of grass that makes it look a bit off to me.
- The sandy paths that run through the environment lack texture.

All in all, though, I'm very much excited to play this.

What's up with the font color though?

I said in an earlier post that the grass and sandy paths aren't in yet, so they're using wrong pals and such. Same with the text, it's only black in the starter choosing thing.

Ah, awesome! I've been waiting for this a long time, and it's finally here! Gl GoGo on this hack, and I hope it becomes a success :)

I hope it becomes a success too ;)

OMG PLATINUM DEMAKE THANK YOU IVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER {XD}{:3} already almost done and those tiles thank you thank you for this <3333

No problem, glad to see it's a good impression so far.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Yep the texbox & text looks great. The hack seems promising. Keep it up

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 25, 2017
I said in an earlier post that the grass and sandy paths aren't in yet, so they're using wrong pals and such. Same with the text, it's only black in the starter choosing thing.

I see. Well in that case, nothing to remark at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back