• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you buy your Pokemon cards from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachuie

Go Seahawks!
Years
I buy mine at rite ad or wallgreens when I have the money never got them at walmart or target, I'm going to check if my dallor store has pokemon cards just because they have some many trading cards. I'm thinking of getting a Pokemon Heartgold Soulsilver Triumphant Prime Challenge Box off amazon because I want to start going to some tourments or something.

Years
the only places I can find them is Tesco and Asda( uk version of walmart). they only have plasma storm though.
Lucky! I can't find them in my local Tesco which is an Extra one a it.Went to see a few friends in Baldock and the Tesco there don't have it either. Asda is exactly the same.

Years
I buy mine at Walgreens or Fred Meyer. ^^

Please do not revive non-sticky threads where the last post is more than one month old. You are more than welcome to recreate this thread, though!

EHVbDVi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back