• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Goatman56 said:
Well I know your original, I was talking about the most recent posts.
U mean u dnt nu wot u talk bout pkmn comucs r l33t.

He's right you know, you people are about as original as toast.

Orange_Flaaffy

Crystal Bell Keeper
Years
Goatman56 said:
All your plots are boring, not to impressed. All you guys ever do is pokemon comics. Is there any originality in this forum, at all.
Well, this is a Pokemon forum after all, there are many other places you can find comics on other subjects :)

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
Well I've started a comic. I've gotten an alright review for it... And yeah... It's "Tour De Hoenn".

And OF, I looked at your comic. Some parts were just weird because of mixed sprites and what not. Some was really hard to follow. I'm not a big fan of it.

Orange_Flaaffy

Crystal Bell Keeper
Years
Joshy said:
Well I've started a comic. I've gotten an alright review for it... And yeah... It's "Tour De Hoenn".

And OF, I looked at your comic. Some parts were just weird because of mixed sprites and what not. Some was really hard to follow. I'm not a big fan of it.
That's okay, it's not for everyone, and many of the jokes are only funny if you are a long time fan of Sailor Moon..Otherwise, it does make no sense:nervous:

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
~Goatie~ said:
1. When visiting a members comic thread & you decide to comment on his/her comic(s), don't just say "that's good", "I like it" or "that's bad", make a substantial post. Describe what's good about it & what's bad. If you just say "that's great" it's counted as spam.

Sad that nearly everyone in that forum breaks that rule .

It's rather funny that, because it's the down right truth, all i ever see is "Whicked update lolol" and "Not so good"....Do the vast majority of you have something against making a smart, helpful comment?

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
It's a nickname for you mr Gotman56.

And I'll probally be reviving TRF soon, only it'll be good this time.

Years
vaati said:
And I'll probally be reviving TRF soon, only it'll be good this time.
w00t.
Best I redo ToK, since you probly got the outdated one. I made a newer recolor, but I plan on making a better ToK.

And if you read the newest Shiny Man, Yay or Nay on the tailed speech bubbles?

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Yep, I've started a sprite comic. ^^

It's called HoennQuest. Sorry to disappoint you that it's another Pokemon Comic XD. Rate it so far? ((The Pokeballs on the banner above each comic were my own scratches, so no stealing.))

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
I have an idea for a new comic:
Name:~The White Wings~
Author: Mattthegreat (Me!)
Some info: The White Wings are a group of Bounty Hunters, that go around Kanto, Hoenn and Johto, doing jobs for cash. On one job, two of the team get killed by an opponent Bounty Hunter team, The Midnight Hunters.
The Midnight Hunters aim to have the world at their feet and The White Wings, lead by Captain CJ White, team up with every other bounty team in the world to stop them... but is it too late? Will the Midnight Hunters get their prize.... the world?
Features: Members at PC can enter their own members for bounty hunter teams or a full team to help The White Wings in thier cause.
When is it out: Febuary/March (Ish)

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
n comic wht u think
mewscreen2tb.png

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30