• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sacred Fire, Divine Water [OOC-SU] [T]

Which Family is teh bestest evar?

• Total voters

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Okay I think I've finished. Here it is

Spoiler:

Oh...that Zapdos spot....must...resist...
Other than the lack of a legitimate military in this RP, you're accepted.

Oniichan, can i let SD make a SU over yahoo (he does that at school, his only chance) so that i can post it for him here? He still can't come on PC, and this till next week probely.
As long as it's posted here.

Secret!!! You must keep your character a secret, although we will probably find out about you character in your first post...uhh... Yeah, just make it a secret!
Secret it is.

Spoiler:
WONDERFUL!! You are accepted.

Also, I feel like you deserve the Zapdos spot. If you want to alter your sign-up a bit to use Zapdos, you're more than welcome.

Yes... I enjoyed your sign-up that much.

When can we start this? It'd be nice to know when everyone's finals ended.
Hopefully soon. I'll work on the IC maybe after a few days. Once we have the Zapdos spot filled, and I weed out the reserves that weren't acted on.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
[FONT=&quot]Done, let me know if it's okay or if I need to edit something. Stupid school...
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Full Name:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Masashi Densetsu
Nicknames: Water Prince
Sex: Male

Family: Sacred Fire
Career: Prince, Water purifier.
Appearance: Well-dressed and well-groomed, Masashi looks like in this picture, with the exception of his hair being blue: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/f/f5/HeartGold_SoulSilver_Lance.png/220px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Lance.png[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Personality: Masashi is a man who one would expect to be from a high class. Not only because of the way he looks, but also because of the way he speaks and his attitude towards life. After reading this, I am sure you would picture Masashi as an arrogant, overly-proud man who does not care about the lower class at all. But allow me to tell you something, he is not that way at all. Although he /is/ a little proud, like calling himself the Water Prince and expecting others to call him that way, he does not look down on lower-classed people or show arrogance. On the contrary, he is polite towards every person he meets and will try to help those in trouble unless he considers them a threat to him and his family. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Masashi is also a very reserved person who tends to keep things to himself. However, he shares a very close bond with his younger sister Hikari and is very protective of her. He would even give his own life to keep her safe. One could say that she is one of the very, VERY few people that the Water Prince truly loves. Apart from Akira, she is the only being he trusts completely.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
History: Masashi grew up being very close to his younger sister Hikari, but never knew why. He used to be very playful, and one would say reckless. However, there was something that changed him forever. He was with his two sisters in a tower known as Brass Tower when suddenly the building burned down. Unable to fight the fire and save his sisters, the three of them and their Pokémon perished in said fire. When he was revived, he could feel nothing but guilt and regret, thinking that if he had trained with Akira and hadn't been so reckless he would have been able to save his sisters. Because of these thoughts, he and Akira learned more about their abilities and Masashi started acting like a high-class gentleman, being more polite and calm, wearing clothes that would suit a prince more often, and losing that reckless, childish personality he used to have before the Brass Tower fire. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]During this time he learned to battle with daggers, knives, and objects like that, while he and Akira dominated the ability to purify water. He also became extremely protective of Hikari, because after the fire he didn't want to lose her one more time. After many years of intense dagger combat training, he became a pretty agile and good battler, however, he neglected hand-to-hand combat.

Skills: Masashi trained to become a great fighter, using daggers mainly. He is also good at battling with knives and canes. Fighting aside, the Water Prince has a remarkable ability to reason and solve certain riddles.
Flaws: Masashi didn't put much attention into hand-to-hand combat training so he is not very good at it. He can also lose control of situations and become unable to think properly when pushed beyond the line.
Weapon: Daggers. His dagger of choice is this one. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/49/78/80067849/photos/weapons/dagger.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Pokemon: Suicune
Pokemon Name: Akira[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pokemon Personality:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Akira is usually polite, like his partner. However, this politeness will be shown only if he thinks the other one deserves it.
Pokemon History: Akira's part is pretty much the same as Masashi, as he would follow him wherever he went (and still does). He perished in the fire at Brass Tower along with Masashi and all the others who were trapped there, but was revived later. Since his revival, both he and Masashi have strived to become stronger and dominate their skills so as to be able to fight tough situations like those.
Pokemon Specialty: Akira can purify water just by touching it and walk across water [/FONT]
GEEZUS.[FONT=&quot] Apart from that, he can move at very high speeds, and he is very agile and accurate.
Pokemon Flaws: Akira can be upset easily and be aggressive for no real reason.

Proof of Reading: When the old man stopped, Ethan smiled, seeming to have enjoyed the story.

Anything Else: (Anything other than this that you'd like to add?)[/FONT]

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
WONDERFUL!! You are accepted.

Also, I feel like you deserve the Zapdos spot. If you want to alter your sign-up a bit to use Zapdos, you're more than welcome.

Yes... I enjoyed your sign-up that much.
Awh, well thanks! :D I'd actually love that very much, so I'll edit in the altered SU in a couple of hours.

Edit: Here it is~ let me know if I messed up anything in the history.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Accepted, but you were pushing the boundary by leaving a vague appearance section.

Great! And, uh, the military thing is kinda minor. Just know his father was a dragoon and he wants to be like him.
It was just the idea in general.

Awh, well thanks! :D I'd actually love that very much, so I'll edit in the altered SU in a couple of hours.
I can't wait to see it.

pokeman10000

Leftie
Years
umm, quick question. What is the likelihood that we will make it through the entire RP without our character dying?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
umm, quick question. What is the likelihood that we will make it through the entire RP without our character dying?
Depends entirely on what you do with your character, as well as what others do with your character. I'm hoping to have everyone alive (or at least everyone has a character) at the ending. I do have an ending planned, though it shouldn't be for a long time.

Alright, how about ancient family tradition? No military involvement.
I'm not sure what you're asking exactly.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
You said there was no military, so how about the dragoon thing is an old family tradition, giving him a reason the be so obsessive about it.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
You said there was no military, so how about the dragoon thing is an old family tradition, giving him a reason the be so obsessive about it.

Erm... Well, there never was a war of any sort. So I'm not sure how that would relate to much of anything.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hopefully soon. I'm removing the reserves that never did anything recently.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Sorry but ShinyDiamond might not return to Pokecommunity OR facebook... So yeah, delete his reservation...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
My laptop has gone straight to failure, meaning I will probably be offline for an undetermined amount of time, until said laptop is repaired. I do not wish to leave my roleplays, as I've become very attached to them. So Quto may bunny Kiba and friends on Earth and Sky, if needed; I only hope they don't go far without me. PkMnTrainer Yellow may bunny Amethyst on her RP Fallout. I also hope that this RP doesn't go far while I'm gone.

As for Sacred Fire, Divine Water, don't worry. I do plan to be back as soon as I can. You may leave your sign-ups in the OOC thread, and I'll deal with them all as soon as I return.

I am very saddened by my loss of internet, and I will do everything in my power to return to it, along with PC.

Be back soon,

Tokushi Akio

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I have returned, so any sign-ups from this point on will be examined rather quickly. We need Sacred Fire members, it seems.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Welcome back onii-chan! If it's okay i'll make a second character? SD is back so i assume he'll want me to reserve a spot for him in sacred fire :)

Back