• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Kaskade & Swanky Tunes (feat. Lights) - No One Knows Who We Are

There's two reasons for me to like this song: 1) The artwork in the music video is spectacular. Probably top my list of top favorite music videos now, especially top 10 music video with amazing artwork. 2) The song has LIGHTS. Lights, the Canadian electropop/ synthpop singer also know by her birth name Valerie Anne Poxleitner. I don't know a lot of music by Kaskade , but I do know a lot of songs by Lights. And I think she's really talents and gorgeous, so her just being in the song just makes the whole song for me. Her vocals in this song is so beautiful and I love the words "No one gave us a mark." which Lights sings wonderfully.

Crux

Evermore
Years
The Killers - Smile Like You Mean It

Fantastic song, and one of the best off their first album. Been listening to alot of their old stuff lately.
I've actually been avoiding their newest cd... Day and Age was good, but I'm really hoping Battle Born is in that same style. :I

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Mirrors - Justin Timberlake

This is song is really nice I like it, JT's voice is just lovely. <3 Though I don't know why it is sooo long 8 min. for a song? XD

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
All Men Are Pigs - Studio Killers

I keep listening to this on repeat, Studio Killers are so addicting... ;n;

Years

At first I wasn't really a fan but after hearing it for the second time I am absolutely in love with it now. I dunno what happened xD

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Ayane - Shinjitsu e no Requiem

I'm listening to it on osu! and I can't find a suitable video on Youtube, but the background for the osu! maps is pretty intense.

Spoiler:

Sir Codin

Found myself a new progressive metal band to listen to.

Although, they sound like they have a touch of power metal as well.

Guy

just a guy
Years
"Crown on the Ground" ─ Sleigh Bells

I've heard a few songs from Sleigh Bells in the past, but never this one ─ which apparently has been out since 2009. I can't say they're a band I listen to very often (obviously), but recently after watching the latest trailer for Emma Watson's new movie, The Bling Ring, this song was featured in it and I've kind of being playing it nonstop.

PS. Nothing is wrong with the quality of the audio. It's supposed to sound like that.

Treecko

Years
Capital Cities- Safe and Sound

This song's so catchy. It really is. I really want to listen to more by these guys cause they have pretty great music.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Fuwa Fuwa Time, some song from an anime called K-On.

Its been stucked in my head for days already.

Fuwa fuwa time~

Treecko

Years
Owl City- How I Became The Sea

When the Empress ran aground
And my eyes turned blue and green
I heard a gorgeous sound
And that's when it became a dream

When the sky fell in
When the hurricanes came for me
I could finally crash again
And that's how I became the sea

You all know me right. I admire Owl City. This song's gorgeous.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

Animus Vox - The Glitch Mob
Album: Drink The Sea

ruidhweifbiuvwbibw this whole album is so gooooooood. Just recently got into The Glitch Mob and christ, been looking for this sorta stuff for ages now. If nothing else, listen to this from 2:55.

Treecko

Years
Owl City- Galaxies

By far one of my favorite songs off All Things Bright and Beautiful. For the sheer catchyness of it all and cause of the message it portrays in the lyrics that are very relevant to my Catholic faith.
"Dear God, I was terribly lost
When the galaxies crossed
And the sun went dark.
But dear God, You're the only North Star
I would follow this far."

"Hercules, you've got nothing to say to me,
'Cause you're not the blinding light that I need.
For He is the saving grace of the galaxies"
Obvious what this song is about and is one of the more religious songs Adam has wriiten next to "In Christ Alone." I see nothing wrong with artist expressing their faith, maybe more artist should do it often.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Touch My Body (Cyril Hahn Remix) - Cyril Hahn
This presents a lot more emotion to the original Mariah song (the original is just as great!!!) than there was originally, and it's very relaxing and calming to listen to. Just delightful.

Treecko

Years
Youngblood Hawke - Stars (Hold On)

I really love this song right now. I've have it in my head all day and it has such catchy hooks and is definitely a song that's easy to sing-along to. I really now I think I need to check out more of these guys. The other song of their I like is one called "We Come Running" and it's also just as catchy as this is.

Sir Codin

One of the most badass songs I've ever heard and the song that solidified me getting into this band.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years

Was looking for new punk rock bands, and was pleasantly surprised by this song. Not a fan of the singer honestly, but otherwise it's great.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Got Til It's Gone - Janet Jackson

Janet used the Joni Mitchell sample sooooooo well, got damn.

Treecko

Years
The Black Eyed Peas featuring Papa Roach- Anxiety

Gotta love the classic older The Black Eyed Peas. This is probably one of their most rock-infused song cause it features Papa Roach and it's so awesome. I used to be a big fan of BEP as a kid/early teen until at least 2008/2010 when they started release all stupid electronic music. Seriously what happened to them? They used to be really good. Elephunk and Monkey Business were their best albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back