• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is there Pokemon in 헌 돋 (Korean) ?

Poke_master13

Pokemon Master- I can prove it
Years
Hello I am learning Korean and I was wondering if there is Pokemon in Korean? I did a google search and nothing came up. Thanks in advance
-Colton

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I think there's Pokemon in most languages.

If google doesnt have it noone does(Only IMO) x3.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
I haven't heard of Pokemon in Korean so far.. but ahh, I'll be interested to hear a Korean dub of Pokemon.. I watch some KOrean dramas, and it'll be quite interesting to hear them on Pokemon :P

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Yes. Their names are found in French, German, Chinese, Japanese, English and Korean IIRC. And I think a site called 52poke has a near complete list of names

PikaRom

The Punk Nerd
Years
I did find some Korean version of Pokemon somewhere on the Internet, but I'm not completely sure of it. I do know that there is Pokemon in Korean somewhere, besides South Korea (I figured it would be banned from North Korea due to bitter relationships with the Japanese).

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
It could have just been a korean fan's doing or something.. no idea.. there's still this possibility I guess... :P

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yes, theres a Korean version... you can find alot of the Korean music on Pokemon-Music.net.

And you can find korean opening videos, and stuff if you look hard enough.

Their first theme was just about Pikachu... xD I think they have a Pikachu obsession.

Back