• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Aqua/Magma Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
So...Do you ever wonder what would be if a group just for Rayquaza (like idk..a team that has to do with the sky and living up there or something!) emerged and are equal enemies with Team Aqua and Team Magma?

Artemus D'Moniz

Team Magma Leader
Years
Actually I have, and being a memeber of many forums I have seen such groups before. As a matter of fact that brings me to my second topic: What would happen if Team Magma or Aqua gained control over Raquaza? What would they use it to do? Would it be a good idea for future schemes?

I believe that if there was such a Team in existance the three of them would be like a trinity of sorts. One team who is aiming to expand the landmass, another team aiming to expand the sea and another team aiming for something involving the sky. They would almost cancel each other out and stabilize, much like a three-weighted scale. They could each govern the elements. Team Magma would control fire and earth, Team Aqua would control water and sea, and the "sky" team would control wind and atmosphere. Like the three regis. Wow... this is already beginning to sound like a good idea.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
Well it depends what that new team desires to acomplish.

For example they would probably fight against it individualy if it were something like... team sky (bad example but it'l do) who wishes to dominate the skies.

But if it were something like team galactic and destroy one universe for another I think neither side would lik that and do whatever necissary immidiatly at first sign of trouble because being able to exist is nice and all...

In reality when a land is inhabited by groups they have common bonds or ethnicities. When an outsider from strange lands comes along and sets up base they usualy set aside diferences and fight to defend. If I'm not mistaken this happened in WWII when the japanese attacked china who was in a civil war at the time.

Ofcouse they neede help from the greatest country on earth ;P

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
What would happen if Team Magma or Aqua gained control over Raquaza? What would they use it to do? Would it be a good idea for future schemes?

To answer the first question, by taking control of Rayquaza, it would make them believe that they have even more power than the other team, or power to control Kyogre or Groudon. In fact, I believe that with Rayquaza is enough, and would forget to get their beast....but I don't think they would look over their legendary pokemon.

To answer the 2nd question, probably what they would use Rayquaza for is to intimidate other Teams, or the opposing team, or probably use it to get their hands on their following legendary creature(kyogre/groudon). However, if one were to get out of control, then probably the results would be drastic.

To answer the 3rd and last question, I don't know whether it would be a good idea for future schemes. Probably the team with Rayquaza would probably win, meaning it would probably give them hopes and new goals since now they probably have a bigger legendary that can defeat both Groudon and Kyogre. With Rayquaza however, there might be a slight chance they might think of traveling to other countries or places besides Hoenn, or unreachable areas.

Thus, these are all my opinions...correct me if I am wrong, but I hope this helps. :]

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
I'd like to join Team Magma.
Partner: Poochyena
Anything Else: Hoenn region FTW. If it may be, I'd love to become the second Team Magma Admin. I believe Team Magma can reawaken Groudon AND prevail this time... They have always been my favorite of the Teams, and I like the ground setting more than the aquatic setting.

Last edited:

Artemus D'Moniz

Team Magma Leader
Years
Welcome Musketeer, into the ranks of Team Magma. Unfortunately both positions for Magma Admins have already been taken by Otherworld9) and okjoek. However, if you prove to be a very loyal, trustworthy and active member of this club I may be so inclined as to grant you the new position of Admin, but of course, success must come over time.

For the time being you will be inducted as our first Grunt. Currently, we are discussing the following topics:

1. How can we as a club attract more members?

2. If another organization (let's say, like Team Rocket), came into Hoenn and began their evil plots, what do you think would be of Team Aqua/Magma?

3. What would happen if Team Magma or Aqua gained control over Raquaza? What would they use it to do? Would it be a good idea for future schemes?

If you have any more questions feel free to contact me, and Welcome to Team Magma! :)

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Ah, I must've misread the rankings. Oh well. Team Magma rules.

As far as attracting more members to the club, I'm not exactly sure.
Team Aqua and Magma would IMO form a temporary alliance, and drive out the invasive Team.
Lastly, IF Team Magma or Team Aqua had gained control over the ever-so-awesome Rayquaza, they could've conquered anything in Hoenn, including, but not limited to, awakening Regirock, Regice, and Registeel from their deep eternal slumber.

Just some of my opinions.

Last edited:

Artemus D'Moniz

Team Magma Leader
Years
Good input. Just to correct you, you did not misread the rankings.TheSmartOne is the other co-owner of this group who started thisthread. She has been gone for a little while now due toinaccessibility to a computer (probably on a trip or something), sothe ranks are currently a little out-dated. Truthfully, I can't blame you for making the mistake of not knowing there were already two Admins.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Oh, okay. That makes sense. Thank you for clarifying. Well, in that case, thanks for your input towards my thoughts.

This is Team Magma Grunt Musketeer, signing off.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
I finaly finished the two day project of cleaning my bedroom haha. Got a new cieling fan too =D

I I thaught I'd bring this up because when I watched the final episode between team aqua and magma where lance, ash and the others try to calm kyogre and growdon.

To the point, I saw team aqua use walrein. Team magma countered them with mightyena. Should this make a spheal an eligable starter for team aqua?

Artemus D'Moniz

Team Magma Leader
Years
I think that would be a more than fair assessment. I guess it could. But in order for Team Aqua to have an additional starter pokemon Team Magma must also have one, to balance it out.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Ah, I've got an idea! I'm a Grunt though, so I don't know...
You say Team Magma would need a new starter Pokémon, then, what about Vulpix, Houndour, or like from the anime, Brodie's Ditto?

ChiKouu

Froslass Trainer
Years
Username: Chikouu
Team: Team Magma
Partner Pokémon: Poochyena
Anything Else: I promise to be loyal to Team Magma and to do everything I can to help this club out.

As for the topics on hand, I can't really think of how to get more members...
If any other team wold invade Hoenn, I believe that both Team Aqua and Team Magma would temporarily join forces and destroy them.
If any of the two teams would gain control over Rayquaza, they would be able to defeat the other team and take over Hoenn. And then most likely the other regions to. I mean, that team would be confident in their power and why stop with just one region? The team have two very powerful legendaries. And if the regi-trio awakens, they have a very big chance to get those three too.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Ah, I've got an idea! I'm a Grunt though, so I don't know...
You say Team Magma would need a new starter Pokémon, then, what about Vulpix, Houndour, or like from the anime, Brodie's Ditto?

If that were the case...I think another pokemon from the same region as spheal would fit, since I guess Vulpix may not be that rare in Hoenn, but do come from another region like Houndour. A ditto sounds alright, but it takes off the taste of Team Magma for some reason(it gives off Brodie's personality too). Houndour is my best bet, for idk if this counts, but the pokemon cards do include pokemon like "Team Magma's Houndoom/Houndour," so I guess it includes it. The cards have many more pokemon for both Team Aqua and Team Magma....so there's really more pokemon to include if you think about.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Quite understandable. Now that I think about it, a Ditto does seem rather off for Team Magma. And Vulpix, well, is a Pokemon from another region.

But TCG does think Team Magma could use a Houndour.

Artemus D'Moniz

Team Magma Leader
Years
Welcome Chikouu, into the ranks of Team Magma! When TheSmartOne returns the ranks will be updated. Speaking of ranks, is it just me or does Team Aqua seem a little bear to you guys? There hasn't been a single other member of that group except for TheSmartOne. I wonder why that is. Before team aqua used to be more popular than Team magma. Any ideas?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I agree with you there. When our teams were split to different thread groups, Team Aqua had twice as much members as Team Magma, became popular until it died. Compared to Team Magma, Magma only had around less than 50 posts before it died. How do I know? I was in the Team Magma thread as a grunt. I asked myself days ago, but I thought it would get better over time. Maybe we need better advertising?

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
Saturday I got my first generation 5 game pokemon white and I've done almost nothing but it since. It's a truely brilliant game even though as I speak I'm trying to find my way through victory road for the first time. I swept aside most the gym leaders but iris was a pain in the butt with her dragon dance.

I hope they make a darn good r/s/e remake with a buffed up team magma. Give the admind some custom music differing from the grunts. Perhaps some more contact with them like how i seem to bee fighting team plasma in every single town I visit in unova. The mosdeep rocket fuel fight was nice. Just add a few conflicts like incidents of people getting their pokemon stolen and the such.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Saturday I got my first generation 5 game pokemon white and I've done almost nothing but it since. It's a truely brilliant game even though as I speak I'm trying to find my way through victory road for the first time. I swept aside most the gym leaders but iris was a pain in the butt with her dragon dance.

I hope they make a darn good r/s/e remake with a buffed up team magma. Give the admind some custom music differing from the grunts. Perhaps some more contact with them like how i seem to bee fighting team plasma in every single town I visit in unova. The mosdeep rocket fuel fight was nice. Just add a few conflicts like incidents of people getting their pokemon stolen and the such.

Oh, I beat that game easily...well, the first part until Ghetsis defeats me. :[ My pokemon were always 10 levels higher than the gym leader's, yes...I guess I got the patience to train them in the grass so much.

I've been waiting for a remake of those series. Hoenn is my favorite region since, to me, has the best pokemon around and characters. It was also my first pokemon game in GBA. I remember when I was happy to be holding it when I first bought it around 6 or 7 years ago....good times. Either way, if they do, they would probably keep everything original with a slight chance in music and such. Look at the Gold, Silver remakes. They keep nearly the same music and such, but they did add new pokemon. The only difference I know would be included is the fact they would add Sinnoh and Unova evolutions/pokemon to the remake. That is all for now. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back