• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

I did it. I feel satisfied yet dead inside, I guess this is what it feels like to be reborn with nothing but your wit now lol.

Years
Dear Anonymous,
I have seen the bad portrayals of freedom of information, it has aggravated me. I would change the world to be free. If you respect my beliefs, please get a hold on my Facebook. I also wish that Pokemon outsells Mario in the future.
- Hikari10

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I yearn for a time in which our paths intertwine more oft. The bliss we discern in the others presence is incomparable, taken aloft.

Dear Anonymous,

I could dismiss how fake you are, but you're also a coward and I'm done letting you use me when you won't bother to return even just friendship.

Dear Anonymous,

He made a fool of himself in public after scamming a lot of people, how can you honestly be friends with him still? You're the only one we know still bothering with him.

Dear Anonymous,

Do something about Syria, you idiot. You don't have much time left in office anyway, it doesn't matter if you're impeached. Do not let Russia and China force you to sit back and watch this happen.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Dear Anonymous,

My mother and I have been living with you two for the past seven months. We really, really appreciate you letting us stay here, but frankly, I just cannot stand your attitude any longer. Every time I try to get better, you say something that makes me feel worthless or that I just can't do anything right. I'm sorry I apparently can't do things the exact way you want them. I'm trying, I really am; but it's hard when everything I do just leads to depression, tears, and suicidal thoughts. I believed I was done thinking that way, but you went ahead and brought them right back. So, thank you. Thank you for making me feel like nothing.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I wish you were awake right now, but I figured its late for you already. So you're probably asleep by now. See you in the morning then....sweetheart. :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I wish I could be who I hate to be, because that's... the best way to be.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

Vanish from my memory.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm stronger than you. Deal with it.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm tired of doing all the ****ing housework now you lazy ****, either you pitch in and help me for once or I'm throwing everything out of the living room and there won't be a damn thing you can do about it. And you wonder why I hate my family so much and yes that includes you to nobody's surprise.

Dear Anonymous,

Looks like we're the only ones left now. Looks like this can all come to an end afterall.

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

So so so happy <3 Thank you so much! I'm honestly speechless, I never thought you'd miss me too omg I really hope you do actually come back tomorrow like you said, the few hours we had together today was wonderful and I look forward to it again - Best 8 months of my life, honestly, I'm so so happy you're back.

Dear Anonymous,

Get your act together because I will not see him hurt.

Dear Anonymous,

Do you even care about me?

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
Years
Dear Anonymous,

This is not directed at you, don't worry. c:

Dear Anonymous,

It's amazing how things can change so drastically in a year and a half. I remember those words I said to you when we first met, all those months ago (and I laugh when I do). We quickly became friends and some of those days I'll never forget. Then today happened, one year ago (maybe not today, but one of these last March days last year). Something changed in you. Things began to spiral downward, and we grew apart. Now we haven't talked for months. You've pretty much grew to the top of the scale, leaving the others and I in your dust. Throughout these months, I've been thinking about something. You may seem distant and may think of me badly, but I promise that someday I'll regain your trust.

Someday.

Last edited:
Years
Dear Anon,

It's not your fault, but I'm still bummed you are going to be out of town when I wanted to leave town to see my sister. So now I have to work that weekend instead. I wish I could see my sister. :( Also I worry you will overwork yoruself to death; please dont!

Dear Anon,

Don't crap out on me when above Anon is not in town. >:(

Zephyn

Rainmaker
Years
DA,

Wh-Why did you leave? I'll really miss you. Please, please, please come back soon. <3

DA,

Look, I'm not entirely sure what we should do. Talk to him? I don't know, but that seems best right now. It's not like there's any other options.

DA,

Go ahead, think whatever you want to think, it's fine. I just don't care anymore. I'm sorry, but I have no idea what I'm even meant to say at this point.

DA,

Could you at least tell us what's happened?

DA,

I. QUIT.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

You know I never liked school and I'm never going to like school so the next time you bring it up I'm shoving my fist so far up your ass it'll come out of your mouth and no not the kinky way either you depraved ****.

Dear Anonymous,

The last people I want to see are your friends now so quit treating me like a ****ing accessory for once.

Dear Anonymous,

I want you out of my head. For good. Now.

Dear Anonymous,

Why can't life ever be simple nowadays.

Dear Anonymous,

What makes you love me so much? Granted I know how much you like the fun we have under the sheets but there's gotta be more to the relationship than that if you want to keep being with me. In all honesty it feels like I'm dating a prostitute who's sleeping with me free of charge and no it's nowhere near as glamorous as it sounds after the first few weeks, I dunno I simply want more time to actually get to know you a bit and maybe you can know a bit about me too sweetie, I really want to love you but you're making it really hard on me right now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Will there ever be a night where this doesn't happen... Surely it's not just me by now :# I need your help through this but how can that happen when you can't see that anything's wrong... Just asking would be enough. I guess it's just me though, always will be. I probably expect too much. Maybe you're just too busy to notice. But meh, I know I'm not important enough to warrant anything more. Why am I even writing this bleh. It's not like I even have anything to be upset about. Or maybe... I don't even know any more.

On second thoughts, maybe it's time to man up and stop acting like a spoilt child all the time.

Dear Anonymous,

I love you so so much. Sorry I don't show it sometimes but I'm truly thankful for everything. You forced me to open up to you and it felt so much better. Sorry I can't do this every time, but you do need some kind of break... Although right now would be nice if you have the time. :3 I hope things work out with your semi-new guy, you deserve it girl. <3 Go Team. :3

Dear Anonymous,

"Let's talk more!" Empty promises are the best - thanks for that. :x

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

... How dare you even say that. I'm trying so hard. So so so hard. You know all the things I haven't done even though I can? It's because of you. I ****ing care what you think and how it will affect you and you claim I'm only thinking about myself! **** you.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Spoiler:

If I can't fix our relationship, I'll be ****ing damned if I let our friendship slip away. I know a thousand apologies won't mean anything to you, and I know telling you how right you were and how wrong I was won't do anything either, but something's gotta work. Time away from you is helpful and hurtful at the same time, but I'm sure you know all about that. Anything I might say after this would just be too much rambling though...I'm around, if you ever want to break your silence.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Self,

Stop posting here.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm glad you've shown me who you are, I really care about you and I honestly want you to be happy. I'm always here to talk and it's nice you're doing that more often now, sure it took some "persuasion" but it worked!

Dear Anonymous,

After all these years you're back. I'm still so so happy, it's unbelievable. It feels like it was all just yesterday. I meant what I said, you'll always have a place in my heart and I'd be happy to pick up where we left off, I know you don't want that though and it's probably better we stay friends rather than possibly ruining what we have now! I wish you hadn't had to see earliers events but hey I made it for you three years ago! If you hadn't ran off like that you'd have seen it sooner! It probably reminded you of the past, because it definitely did me.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry... I just can't anymore.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm really hoping for... yeah. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.