• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Time Is It?

Zet

Years
It's possible that some humans mutated when The Lich came to be

1q2f1

Even though it's dark and hard to see them, they could be wearing those hats(even more so, they could be the ancestor's of Susan Strong's people).

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Susan Strong is implied to be human. Personally, my theory is...
This Magic Keeps Me Alive, But It's Driving Me Crazy
Simon was a human, but he was mutated into something else. The Mushroom War killed off all humans because magic got involved...so those without magic, essentially perished. Finn is discovered as a baby. If his father is one of the greatest adventurers of all time, then he must've come into contact with magic at some point in time. So...Finn was somehow preserved through magic. Maybe...a time portal that Finn went through to the future? Hey, this is Adventure Time, I'm allowed to be a li'l far-fetched xD

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
In my opinion, my theory is...

The Beautopia Theory....

I think Beautopia was once a shelter form the Great Mushroom War. The Lub-glubs and the fish people might have been caused by radioactivity from those nuclear bombs.... Now, for Finn, he might have been born there, smuggled out of the "shelter", and placed in the woods by possibly Susan Strong. But I think that is a little bit far off since Susan was crazy scared when Finn and Jake found her but then again it was 12-13 years ago...

Also, I found a little image you guys will like...

Spoiler:

PB Burn! :3

Edit: w00t 500th Post! :3

darkpokeball

Years
There would have been a few fallout shelters since not everyone in the world lived where The Lich bomb went off :P

Also someone posted this one another forum I go to: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/70463266/aaaaaaa.jpg (it's a big image)

I don't know who made it though.

I don't think Finn and Susan are the only un-mutated humans in Ooo. But...if humans outside of shelters got mutated, does that mean Choose Bruce is actually Choose GOOSE?! And how the glob did humans survive when the world was frozen for a bunch of boring years, that reverted the future to some rural village area? Was there like two humans that didn't get frozen, and they kept on making babies? And if the fallout shelters existed, shouldn't there be more than one Beautopia? *_* I'm overthinking this.

By the way, Zet, Love that picture! Kind of makes it sadder that Simon went crazy.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Soooo sorry I haven't been online and updating, guys. I had to leave PC for a week -- let's just say school hates my guts.

Anyways, Farmworld Finn, also known as Finn Mertens, is now Character of the Week. Also, here's a new topic, since the old one is long gone.

If you were a character in Adventure Time, who would you be?

No, I'm not asking which character you choose to be. I'm asking who you want to be. If you were in Ooo or Aaa, who are you? Describe your appearance, your traits, and if you want, your weapon of choice. It's like a role-play.

To answer the topic, I'd be a light Guardian. Sort of like a princess, but a princess who loves adventure. I live in the Light Kingdom, situated somewhere far away from people, because once you see my kingdom, you'll be blind almost immediately. I use my powers to light things up. Without me, the whole world will be engulfed in darkness. Mwahahaha.

So, uh, role-play away!

Years
Just recently got hooked on Adventure Time (not very far in yet though), so I'm joining!

"I'm an Adventurer, for life~"

Name: Cirno
Favorite Character: Bubblegum so far
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?: I love the colorful art of the show and the characters are really entertaining. <3

If I were a character in the show, it'd probably be Bubblegum. She's really cute and is definitely my favorite so far! But knowing my grumpiness irl, I'd probably do better as Lumpy Space Princess haha.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Just recently got hooked on Adventure Time (not very far in yet though), so I'm joining!

"I'm an Adventurer, for life~"

Name: Cirno
Favorite Character: Bubblegum so far
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?: I love the colorful art of the show and the characters are really entertaining. <3

If I were a character in the show, it'd probably be Bubblegum. She's really cute and is definitely my favorite so far! But knowing my grumpiness irl, I'd probably do better as Lumpy Space Princess haha.

Welcome to the club, Cirno! LSP looks better on you.

Just to clarify the topic, I quote:

No, I'm not asking which character you choose to be. I'm asking who you want to be. If you were in Ooo or Aaa, who are you? Describe your appearance, your traits, and if you want, your weapon of choice. It's like a role-play.
'Nuff said.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years

A Candy Person... or even a Rainicorn... There is soo much to choose. :/ Candy People are sweet and yummy, plus they are peaceful. Rainicorns can bend light and fly because of it, and they have a soft spot for soy people.... I'd say Rainicorns suits me better... :P

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Sorry for not posting much, guys. Just here for a few club updates. The Cosmic Owl is now Character of the Week, so you'll be seeing him a lot for seven days -- let's just hope you don't see the Owl in your dreams, tho.

I am also thinking about adding club leaders, sort of like secondary owners of the club. If you want to become a leader, just PM me why you would like to become one and how active you'll be. If you qualify, your name on the Members List will be in bold letters, to show you have a higher member rank.

Alsooo, in time for Christmas, the events are almost starting, people! Event numero uno is a hunt, and the info will be released around two days from now. Keep an eye out, Adventurers!

Detwak

Meh.
Years
If I were a character in the land of Ooh huh? Hmm, maybe Gunther? Or

Spoiler:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I Wrote A Book 2012

2v1qfww.png

15yvkwo.jpg

Laugh's Introduction
Hey, Adventurers! Time for the first event in the club! It's a fan fiction writing contest, and
you can write anything you want, as long as it's Adventure Time related! It can star anyone,
anyone you desire. You can have millions of characters, if you want. It doesn't have to be in
a specific genre. You can do romance, adventure, or humor. Be creative!

what_a_lumpy_avatar____by_mishakiara-d5covbr.gif

Lumpy Space Princess
Hey, guys! It's Lumpy Space Princess, lumpin' author of Ooo! Hannah contacted me and
said you losers were having a writing event, and I just had to participate! I'll be your
judge and mascot, which is lumpin' awesome! Get those sexy pens out, smoothies!

Rules
It's sort of like, werewolf rules.
The ones with ♛'s are new.

Don't lumpin' copy anyone's work! Write your own, loser!
No swearing, no sexual themes, no sexy stuff or whatever!
Make sure your fan fiction is for the general audience, for kids and kids at heart.
♛ It should be at least a thousand words! I'm not accepting anything unless it's a thousand!

Submission Deadline
The deadline's on the first of January, UTC -8 time, which is the time on PokeCommunity.
Private Message your stories to Hannah, also known as Laugh. Submit them complete with your username
and the title of your fan fiction. Also, say 'Whatever! It's 2012!' in your entry message, to prove you've read the rules.

Got A Question?
For questions, Visitor Message Hannah by clicking here.

Who's Judging?
Laugh will be judging your work. She will also participate, though she won't really win.
It's lumpin' unfair if she did, right, babes?

css by laugh
lsp sprite by mishakiara

Last edited:

Crux

Evermore
Years
*Last topic >)' ')>
Hum...A Vampyre! A vampyric adventurer! :D

*Current topic >)' ')>
Right then! Time to do some show rewatching/writing!
Wow,that's kinda disturbing....I was holding a pen when I read that. ↑ xD

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Oh my glob! That css is soo lumpin' awesome... Gotta call Mellissa about this thang! :3

But LSP impressions aside, I'm soo ready for this!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
*Last topic >)' ')>
Hum...A Vampyre! A vampyric adventurer! :D

*Current topic >)' ')>
Right then! Time to do some show rewatching/writing!
Wow,that's kinda disturbing....I was holding a pen when I read that. ↑ xD

lol next time, don't hold pens. Haha.

Oh my glob! That css is soo lumpin' awesome... Gotta call Mellissa about this thang! :3

But LSP impressions aside, I'm soo ready for this!

Thanks, Gunner! CSS is a pain in the lump.
Also, I've added a few more things you should know about. Just to make things clear, 'ya know? Check out the 'Submission Deadline' and 'Rules' area to see the newly added info.

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Name Checkers
Favorite Character
Lady Raincorn!
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?
Because I'm an Adventurer for life! And I like to share photos of Adventure Time to people!

First one!
Spoiler:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Name Checkers
Favorite Character
Lady Raincorn!
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?
Because I'm an Adventurer for life! And I like to share photos of Adventure Time to people!

First one!
Spoiler:

Welcome to the club, Checkers! And ohmyGlob, Jake looks so adorbs there!

Time for a new topic, guys! Hopefully you're not too busy with the I Wrote A Book contest.

How did you find out about Adventure Time?

My best friend mentioned Adventure Time to me before it even started, and at first, I didn't really get the whole story. Then as the episodes passed, and Marceline was shown, I became an Adventurer. All thanks to Gab, my bestie. ♥

Last edited:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
How did you find out about Adventure Time?

Idk why but I do know, right before I watched it, my first impression was... "Oh dude that's soo corny..." I can't believe my impression was soooo way off. I believe that I accidentally stumbled on watching Adventure Time when I was searching through the channels and I got so addicted to it, I did research on it... and also found out my classmates, batchmates, are soo into AT... lool

darkpokeball

Years
How did I find out about AT?
Well, me and my bro watched the "Tree Trunks" episode. We laughed at it, and thought the ending was hilarious. It was so random, we got addicted and watched the new episode every Monday. Eventually, this had to stop because life began to get busy. A while later, I rediscovered AT and found out about the Mushroom War subtext...which got me even more into the series! Since then I have loved it!

Back