• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what would u choose?

Mcdonalds or Subway?

• Total voters

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
alright Mcdonalds? or Subway? why did i say those because i'm eating a cookie XD no Mcdonalds has good tasting food but very fatting(XD after eating $20 of food there i gained 3 pounds!) yet subway has subs and they don't have much fat so what would u choose?

EDIT:
(\ /)
(O.o)
(v v)<ad bunny to sig to help him achive world domanation

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Burger king! lol but yea theey do bigger veg burgur MMMMmmmm...

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Friend says: Mcdonalds sucks! XD
I say:
Subway isnt Kosher, so mcdonalds got way better in Israel. It use to be terrible compared to Burger King, but the french fry servings in Israel at Burger King got so little and its annoying >.<;;; I use to go every week, but yeah XD

Trent

TrentTech Founder
Years
I'd say Subway because their food isn't too fattening, but McDonalds is one of main reasons for America's obesity

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
I don't really know which is better really.Probobly subway but Mcdonalds isn't very far behind.

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
Years
oh no i love them all i dunt care about fatty content as i am really skinny for some reason lol but mmm right now i feel like subway as my dad has it lol

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
McDonalds tastes of fried fat. Subway makes fireworks in your tastebuds.
MCD's vote goes to Subway. Nuff said. MEEP MEEP! XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
The McDonalds in Taiwan is so much better than in the US. :P I mean, there's Asian food, and there's the spicy drumstick burger which is just... *_*

Wendy's is so much better. :P You can get the Bacon cheeseburger, and a baked potato for 99 cents... =3 In and out is pretty good too... but I've heard that it's only in California. n_n;

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
Neither. I don't eat veggies (I really don't even if my parents force me) and I don't fancy McDonalds for some odd reason.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
Years
Well.. Normally I go to Mc Donalds. IMO, I find Sub Way better.. Oh man, I loved their f00ds soo much! When we walk by the restuarant their bread smells like pizza. o.O My grandmother use to always take me to sub way and my mom only toke me once or twice about 4-5 yrs ago? or longer.. *sigh* Haven't gone since.

~Blade~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Hmmmm it would depend. Subway is a bit healthier and nicer, and more worth the money.

But I am fond of McDonalds... not the burgers though. ICK! XD

I like Subway cookies though. ^o^

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
Years
Dark_Pikachu said:
Hmmmm it would depend. Subway is a bit healthier and nicer, and more worth the money.

But I am fond of McDonalds... not the burgers though. ICK! XD

I like Subway cookies though. ^o^

I think the c00kies got me h00ked to sub way when I was younger.. It's very g00d. >_< Somehow.. it beats ''grandmas c00kies'' and I'm not talking about my grandmothers c00kies, but that brand of c00kies. ๑_๑

~Blade~

Back