• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity UU Tournament

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
It's single-game single-elimination. Not everyone has multiple teams yet and best of three could mean you then know the other person's strat or whatever. It could create an unfair battle potentially, so it's just one battle for this tournament.

Also I'll update the bracket for your match Diversion / Pokedra, as soon as Diversion (Lati) reports back too.

.Aero

Years
Aw man, I was looking for a UU tournament. Will this tournament be restarted after it's done?

We'll probably have more UU tournaments, yes. You can sign up as a sub as of right now if you'd like so that if someone currently in the bracket doesn't complete their match you could fill in for them. :] Let me know what you'd like to do.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
ugh sorry about this but something came up and i wont be able to partake in this tourney sadly :[

Pokedra

Retired
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
Get your matches done guys.

Don't let this die like every other tournament.

.Aero

Years
What Pokedra said. The tournament has begun.

@glitch: Hopefully we can get a sub for you. If not, I can extend your match time since you got a bye anyway for the first round.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
JAKE USES CHEAP POKEMON TO WIN. I HOPE YOU LOSE. >:<

Lost vs Jake.

Pokedra

Retired
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
Aero. you should probably extend the time limit by a week or so.

.Aero

Years
That's what's probably gonna end up happening. :P

extremegamer left PC I guess too, so whoever wins the match between Elf and Karpman moves on to the semifinals too.

Fire Flyy

metaphysical poet
Years
sorry for the delay everyone [you could have given him the activity at this point] but yeah we finally played and he won because i guess my brain didnt turn on and i didnt begin enacting my gameplan until the point where i was already in a big hole lol i blame the sat ugh but yeah gg even though i crit and had a decent advantage lol

sorry for those who watched i really didnt give an entertaining match lol its hard to get going sometimes ahah

.Aero

Years
Extremegamer is back, but can only be on during weekends.

Also Round 2 is ready: http://challonge.com/PokeCommunityUU

Matchups include:

Forever vs. GolurkIsDaBomb
ExtremeGamer vs. Dark Azelf
glitchguy vs. Jake(alt+14)
ForeverDash vs. Pokedra

Get your battles done as soon as you can or whenever your opponent is online. Check the alt thread to see if your opponent is online at any given time.

Pokedra

Retired
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
Predictions
Forever vs. GolurkIsDaBomb -Not sure but Golurk seems pretty good.
ExtremeGamer vs. Dark Azelf - mhm
glitchguy vs. Jake(alt+14) - Never seen glitchguy battle haha
ForeverDash vs. Pokedra

Also, just posting to say me and Forever Dash played and I won 3-0. A Stone Edge miss didn't help things out on his part but hax is hax :|

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
js unless Golurk stays up late or skips school we probably won't be able to battle til the weekend, since I have no laptop and can only battle with my computer sooo.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I told you that forum-managed tournaments need to be longer than a week, but you didn't listen, Aero. ;)

Back