• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
well O.G. Duke I've started work on that walkthrough, I just wanted your opinion should I have Pokemon that can be found on the route or should I leave that part out and let people find out on there own?

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2010
Wow! i just finished this game ^^ it was so good and i luv this game so much
thank you for making this game O.G.duke!
and here is my team!
shinshalloffame.png

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Congratulation for beating the game.
And thanks for loving the game. I believe you'll love Pokemon Raptor EX too once it's out.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Okay O.G. duke I'll have a walk-though all the way through the Jirachi Script by tonight, should I post it or wait till it's finished? Cause I don't think I'll be working on it much tomorrow and then progress on it will be slowed down almost to a stop for a little bit.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Okay just so I can get options on it and get told by people I missed things here's the first part of it what I accomplished today it goes to the end of Groudon and Kyogre. I will start to work on finishing it sometime next week as I have no school and it will give me something to do.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Well, if someone else is posting their walkthrough, I might as well post a link to mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCnJwfNM0MU This is Part One of my Let's Play: Pokemon Raptor. I have seven parts recorded and ready to post. The most recent video goes to the Bike event. But I am using Version 1.0 for this one, because I don't feel like downloading V1.1, since it is too time-consuming. There might be audio issues in this, but I don't know.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2010
what software did u use to record ? i want to help out too ^^

oh yah! og..do i get raptor ex 2 days early ?! i cant wait to play it
and is there a new storyline ?????

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2010
SPOILER ALERT

Hey, does anyone know what to do after you defeat the 8th gym leader for the first time? I took a break after the illusion thing and forgot what Steven and Cynthia said after the battle. So now I'm not sure what to do...Is there a certain town I have to go to in order to active the next event?

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
Um...There's this trainer on Route 12 that keeps giving this error...I can't get passed him because of it...

EDIT: I switched my Ralts with Monferno and I got passed him...Now that's weird...

EDIT2: I found a wild Drifloon and the same thing happened...that guy did use Drifloon...Maybe if Ralts evolves, it'll be fixed? I'll try that...

EDIT3: Alright it evolved...but it still gets this error when it faces certain Pokemon. I know Drifloon and Snover...Guess I can't use it :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2010
Um...There's this trainer on Route 12 that keeps giving this error...I can't get passed him because of it...

EDIT: I switched my Ralts with Monferno and I got passed him...Now that's weird...

EDIT2: I found a wild Drifloon and the same thing happened...that guy did use Drifloon...Maybe if Ralts evolves, it'll be fixed? I'll try that...

EDIT3: Alright it evolved...but it still gets this error when it faces certain Pokemon. I know Drifloon and Snover...Guess I can't use it :(

thats a bug that wichu mentioned about. Do not use ralts, kirlia, or gardervoir to fight against Drifloon. For the reason why you didn't get error i think is proly becuz the drifloon the trainer used was the second pokemon. As wichu says, this bug will be fixed in Raptor ex. I'm still waiting for it xDD

BR25

The guy who loses at everythin
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
I love this game :)

Its talking a while to try and catch Deoxys :)

Aussie Riolu

Years
This is what I get for not paying attention...-_-

Um...Where do I go after the event with Gaia Wings and Prof Oak in the Lab (the one where I find out that guy betrayed us, I forgot name lol)

Oh I love the music in this game...especially the ones in Freezday and the Mines. ^_^

EDIT: Amulet Coin in the mines! And 2 Lucky Eggs in a Row?! WOW! :D Luckily I found them before I leveled up...Now I'm level 9 :)

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
This is what I get for not paying attention...-_-

Um...Where do I go after the event with Gaia Wings and Prof Oak in the Lab (the one where I find out that guy betrayed us, I forgot name lol)

Oh I love the music in this game...especially the ones in Freezday and the Mines. ^_^

EDIT: Amulet Coin in the mines! And 2 Lucky Eggs in a Row?! WOW! :D Luckily I found them before I leveled up...Now I'm level 9 :)

Spoiler warning!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023

The Trace ability is bugged. As the D/P abilities aren't implemented, some Pokémon have no ability. Poccil's check for this is faulty, so attempting to Trace a Pokémon with no ability gives an error. I'm guessing cadgod's Kirlia has Synchronize rather than Trace.

The glitch is fixed in Raptor EX, though. Speaking of Raptor EX, it's very nearly done. Have some screenshots :P

exscreen2.png
exscreen1.png

POKéMON COMMUNICATIONS CENTER? What could it be for?
exscreen3.png
exscreen4.png

Everyone loves underwater areas :P But what do the dots mean?
exscreen5.png
exscreen6.png

And this was the event I edited. Let's just say that the final battle will be much more interesting :)
exscreen7.png

A snowy mountain? Where is this?

Last edited:

Aussie Riolu

Years
Man...Kyogre absolutely owns...Get a Calm Mind or 2 and it'll sweep just about everything with Surf and Ice Beam. It swept Reymond's entire team without much difficulty...and it was about Level 53-54 :paranoid:
Mine also has Body Slam for Paralyzing ;)

That snowy mountain, is that...

Spoiler:

Oh you did a mistake on the last word with that braille...the 3rd letter should be an L shape (which is V) at the moment, it's not a letter...

Also I translated it. I'm not going to post what it says...but what it does say makes you think...Hmm...

Last edited:

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
Just translated the braile. And to be honest my excitement about ex has been raised to a fever pitch (if you know what i mean (i am also speaking metaphorically)).

Back