• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My OU Team

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2015
Tell me what you think of my team. Yet to decide on EV's.

Heatran w/Life Orb - Lead
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Modest
-Magma Storm
-Stealth Rock
-Earth Power
-Explosion

Magnezone w/Leftovers - Special Sweeper
Ability: Magnet Pull
Nature: Timid
-Thunderbolt
-Explosion
-Flash cannon
-Substitute

Lucario w/Life Orb - Physical Sweeper
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Adamant
-Close Combat
-Crunch
-Extremespeed
-Swords Dance

Forestress w/Leftovers - Spiker
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Relaxed
-Spikes
-Rapid Spin
-Gyro Ball
-Earthquake

Cresselia w/Leftovers - Wall
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Bold
-Moonlight
-Psychic
-Ice Beam
-Thunder Wave

Scizor w/Choice Band - Hit and Run Sweeper
Ability: Technician
Nature: Adamant
-U-Turn
-Bug Bite
-Brick Break
-Pursuit

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
If you want a choice band Scizor I reccomend this set;
Scizor @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
Technician
U-Turn - Bullet Punch - Superpower - Pursuit / Bug Bite
248 HP | 252 Atk | 8 Spe

This set makes Scizor the best revenge killer it can be, priority bullet punch w/ Technician can be deadly, U-Turn for scouting, Superpower for pure tankage and I prefer pursuit to get fleeing poke's but bug bite can get STAB. Anyway hope this helped.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Well, hopefully you can get those EVs to us ASAP because we can't do too much without them. ;o;

Heatran needs needs needs Flash Fire. It loves the ability to absorb Fire-type moves - that's what makes it so good! I also like running it with Air Balloon so you literally only have one weakness until that Balloon is popped. It also lets you have a makeshift Excadrill and Landorus check if you need it. It also wants Fire Blast > Magma Storm (accuracyyyy ;o;) and HP Ice > Explosion. Explosion got nerfed this gen and it's just really not too good because it doesn't do nearly as much damage as it used to. Therefore, I'd pop Explosion off of Magnezone too if you can, and run HP Fire in its place so you can smash Forretress and Scizor when you trap them.

Also, CB Scizor wants Bullet Punch > Bug Bite. U-turn is the only Bug-type move it needs, tbh - and the access to such strong priority is definitely one of the best reasons to use Scizor.

Back