• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2023
What makes this hack so awesome is that it doesn't feel like a hack! When I see bugs it brings me down to earth though. Just want to say thanks for fixing and working on this project once again!

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
What makes this hack so awesome is that it doesn't feel like a hack! When I see bugs it brings me down to earth though. Just want to say thanks for fixing and working on this project once again!

Even with the bugs it is still playable and doesn't feel like a crappy hack. I love this remake, and that it's not just a recolor, Except some of crystal's sprites where my favorite. I will admit sometimes i do things just to see if i can bypass some game things. i do this for all pokemon games though.

Anyone know where i can find Totodile? i found the other 2.

Pokeking1234

Do NOT mess with me! I'm EVIL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
Um...Is there any other way to get a Red Flute instead of being given 1 by Axel. I'm just wondering. Also, what do I do with the DNA Strand?

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2014
Well i am in the undersea cavern where all of the legendary pokemon used to be in 2.1... I imagine i am at the point where raquaza is because i am dragons den for some reason now and i am on the long LONG set of stairs to find him, but apparently i cannot run up them i have to walk? because i have been holding "B" ^ for the past hour and nothing and when i walk backwards towards the entrance i get back to it almost immediately... is this portion of the game impossible to get to? should i just use escape rope now?

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
Um...Is there any other way to get a Red Flute instead of being given 1 by Axel. I'm just wondering. Also, what do I do with the DNA Strand?

Also what is it with all the flutes, i have so many now, is there another sort of purpose? And how do i get Ho ho and lugia?

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Where can I find a Chinchou ?

I think I saw some while surfing in Tohjo falls.

So can anything be done with the DNA? I guess it has something to do with Mewtwo, but is the event finished yet? And the locked house?

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Where are the pedestals on Outskirt Island? I'm at the grey area on top and have the red, blue and white flutes, but there are no pedestals, and 3 tiles in the middle of the grey area say "The ground seems a little strange here..."

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Where are the pedestals on Outskirt Island? I'm at the grey area on top and have the red, blue and white flutes, but there are no pedestals, and 3 tiles in the middle of the grey area say "The ground seems a little strange here..."

You need the Red, Blue and Yellow Flutes. The yellow 1 is in hollow cave. PM me if you need it's location.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
Is it possible to find a Chinchou before Tojho Falls ? I only have 3 badges for now and I'd like one since I need both an electric and a special attacking water type...

Years
You could try Golduck it's a special attacker and there are Psyducks around Goldenrod. Personnally, I kind of like them :)

LinkandZelda, are you sure the glitch about Claire appearing as a black square in her gym is really fixed ? I'm sure I have the latest Beta (the move names are in lower-case letters, the special/physical thing seems fixed) but I still see Claire as a black square. It's no big deal, but I thought I'd let you know.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
You need the Red, Blue and Yellow Flutes. The yellow 1 is in hollow cave. PM me if you need it's location.

I found it, thanks, but there still aren't any pedestals. Do you have to have all the Kanto badges or something to do it?

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
liquid crystal - pokemon list

i need a list of wild pokemon in this game.
please give me something......

Back