• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
6/10 It definitely brings the nostalgia , though it was never really a song I was very in to.

How about this Phantom Planet song? I just remembered about this today.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
7/10.

EDIT: I seem to get ninja'd every time on this thread.

As for yours, it's good. I have heard it many times.

Genre change, yet again...

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I had never heard of EnV, so when I listened to the song, I just turned down the volume half way through the song, sorry for me it would be 1/10, not my style of music at all

Last song I was listening to today:

Treecko

Years
7/10 I haven't heard a lot of Motorhead, this was was alright.

Posting this one for the heck of it, sort of knowing this is not everyone's style. But I really love these guys, they're one of the few metalcore bands I can enjoy.

Years
2/10

Something tells me this song does not tie in with my preferred music genre plus it sounds too loud.

I love the whole Bollywood theme going on with the clip here.

Treecko

Years
8/10 It's not available in my country but I personally know that one cause it's used in commercials. I really like FatBoy Slim's music.

Just because Deadmau5 just performed at the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas. And he played this song.

Years
10/10

Deadmau5 FTW.

@AWsquared When I see that "blocked in your country" message it makes me mad. Well, here's some Owl City for you.

Treecko

Years
10/10 you know how I love Owl City. ^__^
I hate the "blocked in your country" message too but this cheered me up.

Linkin Park were also at the iHeartMusic Festival tonight and they played this and it was amazing live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back