• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sacred Wings Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
you are so clinging to her haha, i'd just join that eevee clan and become a vaporeon if you wanted to oops i'm not advertising am i even allowed to post here well have my post anyway

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
HEY YOSHIKO STOP SPAMMING MY THREAD, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN... and idk. :3;

Okay so, ranks/points, I haven't looked at the others' so I'm doing this off the top of my head, also our CSS sucks in comparison to the rest so I need to improve that.

Either way, so points = rank up. You can earn points by participating in our ~upcoming clan events~, or by simply battling each other! One battle = one point. Both of you need to post to confirm that - it doesn't matter if you win or lose, as long as you ~improve~.

So as for rank ideas... idk we could have like four ranks - Roosters <-- aka when you roost you're grounded and a grounded bird can't fly (for inactive people!), Brave Birds <-- 10 points or above - just a title, 20 points or above = Air Slashers - can do stuff OKAY I HAVEN'T YET WORKED THAT OUT and 50 points = Sky Attackers which basically co-own the clan. y/y? Thoughts, etc! Unlike the others we decide things as a community, aka are the best.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
HEY YOSHIKO STOP SPAMMING MY THREAD, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN... and idk. :3;

Okay so, ranks/points, I haven't looked at the others' so I'm doing this off the top of my head, also our CSS sucks in comparison to the rest so I need to improve that.

Either way, so points = rank up. You can earn points by participating in our ~upcoming clan events~, or by simply battling each other! One battle = one point. Both of you need to post to confirm that - it doesn't matter if you win or lose, as long as you ~improve~.

So as for rank ideas... idk we could have like four ranks - Roosters <-- aka when you roost you're grounded and a grounded bird can't fly (for inactive people!), Brave Birds <-- 10 points or above - just a title, 20 points or above = Air Slashers - can do stuff OKAY I HAVEN'T YET WORKED THAT OUT and 50 points = Sky Attackers which basically co-own the clan. y/y? Thoughts, etc! Unlike the others we decide things as a community, aka are the best.

I want to try and help!

Something like Feather Rank is what I feel should be first, I dunno, I don't really like naming ranks after moves :x

I'll contribute more after, just hold on...

maybe a layout like this:

skeleton.png

Last edited:

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013

I want to try and help!

Something like Feather Rank is what I feel should be first, I dunno, I don't really like naming ranks after moves :x

I'll contribute more after, just hold on...

maybe a layout like this:

skeleton.png

This make it happen forever.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Also, I have an idea for rankings:

Bag_Mystery_Egg_Sprite.png
Nesting Egg
Bag_Rainbow_Wing_Sprite.png
Feathered Fiend
Bag_Sharp_Beak_Sprite.png
Beaked Battler
Bag_Quick_Claw_Sprite.png
Taloned Trainer
Bag_Silk_Scarf_Sprite.png
Winged Warrior
Bag_Clear_Bell_Sprite.png
Phoenix Descendant
- Just joined. No battles or contribution to clan.
blank.png

- 10 Battles
blank.png

- 20 Battles
blank.png

- 30 Battles and regular activity in clan thread OR win at least one Clan Event/Tournament, etc.
blank.png

- 40 Battles and regular activity in clan thread OR win at least two Clan Events/Tournaments, etc.
blank.png

- 50 Battles, regular activity in clan thread, and win at least two Clan Events/Tournaments, etc.
blank.png

...I think most of it is self explanatory. The Silk Scarf is a filler image, though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Impo's already designing it Kitty :)
Uhh I have a feeling I'm meant to do something with it now thoughhh...

Also I agree entirely with the rankings, unless anyone is opposed to them then yeah I think they should be it.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Also, I have an idea for rankings:

Bag_Mystery_Egg_Sprite.png
Nesting Egg
Bag_Rainbow_Wing_Sprite.png
Feathered Fiend
Bag_Sharp_Beak_Sprite.png
Beaked Battler
Bag_Quick_Claw_Sprite.png
Taloned Trainer
Bag_Silk_Scarf_Sprite.png
Winged Warrior
Bag_Clear_Bell_Sprite.png
Phoenix Descendant
- Just joined. No battles or contribution to clan.
blank.png

- 10 Battles
blank.png

- 20 Battles
blank.png

- 30 Battles and regular activity in clan thread OR win at least one Clan Event/Tournament, etc.
blank.png

- 40 Battles and regular activity in clan thread OR win at least two Clan Events/Tournaments, etc.
blank.png

- 50 Battles, regular activity in clan thread, and win at least two Clan Events/Tournaments, etc.
blank.png

...I think most of it is self explanatory. The Silk Scarf is a filler image, though.

I'm loving these ranks. To me though some seem impossible to reach xD.
Would we have to win those battles? Someone like me would probably lose 30 battles. I do'n't think that should count though. x( Losing all the time. :P

Impo's already designing it Kitty :)
Uhh I have a feeling I'm meant to do something with it now thoughhh...

Also I agree entirely with the rankings, unless anyone is opposed to them then yeah I think they should be it.

I agree entirely, too.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nah I don't think it'd be fair if you'd have to win all those battles, because for some of the poorer battlers it's harder, participating, however...

idk as long as it isn't forfeited, it's fine imo.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
The new clan style is almost done - I just need some help with a little piece of it. Lol I feel so happy people are liking the rankings

And I was thinking if you just battled you would be able to move up a rank - but maybe I should change it to 50 wins instead.

They're not meant to be easily reached, you know ;)

WAIT that made no sense.
I meant just for the last rank, maybe 50 wins. After all, it is a high rank, no?

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Nah I don't think it'd be fair if you'd have to win all those battles, because for some of the poorer battlers it's harder, participating, however...

You're right. XD I would never rank up if I had to win all those. :P

The new clan style is almost done - I just need some help with a little piece of it. Lol I feel so happy people are liking the rankings

And I was thinking if you just battled you would be able to move up a rank - but maybe I should change it to 50 wins instead.

They're not meant to be easily reached, you know ;)

WAIT that made no sense.
I meant just for the last rank, maybe 50 wins. After all, it is a high rank, no?

Making it wins for the last rank sounds good. It'll be my new goal. 8)
I can dream can't I? xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah that sounds fine. I'll also make an emblem & get it uploaded for those reaching that rank. :) /EXTRA INITIATIVE.

idk I'm pretty sure I can do it (emblem that is), lol. Considering I made an emblem for a random small event in the supporter section anyway. :x

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Ranks are cute.

I need to get involved with this clan more. ))):

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

I agree with this, it will be intimidating for people learning to battle. But I also agree with Impo, we should give the higher ranks to people, just because they can lose 50 battles.

Ranks are cute.

I need to get involved with this clan more. ))):
So do I apparently.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
People need to post more. Anyways I have having alot of fun with Sharpedo.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I want to be more active on PO, but every time I try to use it my laptop overheats and shuts off. :(
I'll try and get my team together on someone else's computer.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Kay so I'll be fixing Impo's CSS & editing the first post later, but firstly let's have an event!

Basically it'll be a uhh knock-out (idk I figure I'm using the right term here!) tournament conducted in this thread, rather than live. If you participate and win at least one battle then you'll get 2 points, if you participate and lose you'll get 1 point, so it's win/win either way. This can occur at any time, you don't need to use specific Pokemon, but it's best to probably use your main team. Just post in here confirming either your win or loss (both people need to do it). This can be done at any time (hopefully soon) and it'll go round by round. Once we're all done we can talk about how we went and how to improve! :) Oh yes, and overall winner gets -- 3 points! /howexciting

ROUND ONE:
1. miakalina vs Drakow
2. xxspeedy101 vs Forever
3. dragonomega vs Impo
4. vaporeon7 vs Kittyipawd

Winners of round one will advance through to the next round! obviously. Just work out the time for the battle by yourselves! If there's anything else I missed tell me gogogo.

But yeah, gl fixing PO on your laptop mia. :(

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Kay so I'll be fixing Impo's CSS & editing the first post later, but firstly let's have an event!

Basically it'll be a uhh knock-out (idk I figure I'm using the right term here!) tournament conducted in this thread, rather than live. If you participate and win at least one battle then you'll get 2 points, if you participate and lose you'll get 1 point, so it's win/win either way. This can occur at any time, you don't need to use specific Pokemon, but it's best to probably use your main team. Just post in here confirming either your win or loss (both people need to do it). This can be done at any time (hopefully soon) and it'll go round by round. Once we're all done we can talk about how we went and how to improve! :) Oh yes, and overall winner gets -- 3 points! /howexciting

ROUND ONE:
1. miakalina vs Drakow
2. xxspeedy101 vs Forever
3. dragonomega vs Impo
4. vaporeon7 vs Kittyipawd

Winners of round one will advance through to the next round! obviously. Just work out the time for the battle by yourselves! If there's anything else I missed tell me gogogo.

But yeah, gl fixing PO on your laptop mia. :(
I have my team made on PO now. x]
We VM the person for the battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back