• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dance Champion

Should I add songs without banners or backrounds to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
I am not sure. Since I uploaded it like two weeks ago. Anyway. I dont know what to tell you about the loading because I cant control that. The files are pretty big though since they each contain alot of songs.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
I like that one too. lol. There are alot of great songs in Dance Champion 2. They should make you better for the final showdow. Yes. Dance Champion 3 will have the hardest songs, and also a mission mode with many difficult challenges. I could create an unlock list for this game, but I didn't have time. Sorry. The third will be the best one, have the best songlist, the most challenging step charts. But still be fun.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Its actually very simple. Go to the Data Folder in the program Folder for Step Mania. Go to a file named unlocks. Click on it. Read what it says. Follow the instructions. And create your unlock list. Dont worry it aint complicated.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Sorry,something happened and I have to restart all the downloads.I only started the first two ones but they take forever,it only does like 1 per min.!

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Umm,sorry to double post,but can you change the download files on megaupload.com to another one because they are taking half an hour per file!

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Okay. Here is an example for all who want to create an unlock list.

// DP - Dance points, e.g. 2 per perfect, 1 per great, etc.
// AP - Arcade points, like MAX2 arcade
// SP - Song points, like MAX2 Home
// CS - Clear Stages, like 5th Home
// RO - Roulette, unlocked by landing on it in roulette.

For example:
#UNLOCK:CANDY:CS=5

This means that you must clear 5 stages in order to unlock Candy. Every unlock must start with #UNLOCK or it will be ignored. You must put the offical song name as the unlock or it wont work. put all unlocks between : :.

Then use the abbreveations I put above in order to determine what you need to get the song its that easy.

#UNLOCK:Incognito:CS=45

#UNLOCK:AFRONOVA (FROM NONSTOP MEGAMIX):CS=100

Thats all.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
For all who want to know. I am creating a new dancing game. one you probably all have been waiting for.

Dance Champion: PokeMix

This game I have already started working on. Its going to have its own themes, modes, Mini games, and everything you have all been dieing for. It will be a great game and I can guarantee it. Dont expect a release though for a while. I am going to open up a thread soon.

I need some things though. If anybody could find some songs that would be really helpful.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
that would be great. I have laready rounded up a few songs.

2ba master

Rival Battle

Pokemon Dance Mix

Pokemon Johto(The Movie)

Pokemon World

Route One

The Pokemon Thong Song

The PokeRap

Victory Road(from red and blue)

Viridian Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.