• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I'm part of the staff too, and the 20th of August is an estimate, and which most hacks are being released on.

Just like Diamond and Jade Advanced, but they don't have a scripter, so they can't get anything done.

So the release could come later today (it's 9:00 AM here).

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Yeah, nice hack, good tiles, pictures, maps and stuff!
I don't think there are any new tiles... but I'm not a mapper, so that has no concern to me. (even though I am usually a mapper for most hacks instead of a spriter).

Also, if anyone would like to add
trbannercopy.png
to your signatures, go ahead. The current one,
sigpic55190_1.gif
, is slightly outdated, since it says "The Ruby Hack", and most of all that it was created quite some time ago.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
As I have said, the Beta WILL be released today.
When I said Beta, however, I forgot to say not the PUBLIC one.
The Public Beta will be after testing has been done with the Testers and fixes have been made.
So, the 21st or 22nd will be the PUBLIC release.
Sorry, for some misunderstanding.
:)

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2007
:( cant wait till it comes out. every one is sad :(

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you finish it.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
PLEASE read the previous posts. it is being given to the BETA TESTERS today. the public beta will be out in a day or two.
HAVE PATIENCE

Years
Sorry that I'm the bringer of bad news, This is what EV has told the staff. This was posted, my time(gmt+10) Aug 21 2007, 12:16 PM

Gonna... Have.. To wait.. Until Tomorrow.
I still need to edit some text, fix some scripts, edit some Trainers, and fix some Wild Pokemon.
:/

And I decided to add one more thing.
So.
Sorry.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
Yes, sorry folks but there's a slight delay. no cause to panic.
please don't ask when the beta is coming or if he's going to quit
the answers are: as soon as possible
and: no

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
Thanks for numerous about of being supportive Danny!
Maybe that will speed up the process for our fans(Doubt it).

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Well, thethethethe, I'm now curious to see what that "one more thing" is, which he is adding. Well, I can't wait to see the Early Staff Release of it once the Beta Testers are done!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, Earthsvisitor. Nice to know you like improving the game more and more (just an advice for next time, never give an exact date of release ;) Now you know how people gets anxious just by mentioning the word "release" XD)

Well, do whatever it takes, I'll be waiting till you release a product you are happy with :)

Good luck!

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
Years
ooooh. sounds very interested. dont rush. take all the time you need to perfect the first beta. ill be waiting as well. *grabs gallon of coffee and ties self to chair, staring at comp, waiting for hte beta to officially be released* xD jk. im way too busy to do that.

ZoFreX

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2007
A rocket hack, looks interesting, reminds me of a few other hacks, looks nice, can't wait for the beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back