• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
If you had to put a character from Soul Eater in this hack, I would recommend either Death The Kid (Dark type Pokemon) or Spirit (Varied Pokemon), heck even Dr. Stein (Steel or Ghost type) would be cool.
Another character that would be interesting to see would be Yuno Gasai from the anime Mirai Nikki, she's a crazy stalker who stalks the main character and even kills people for him. She fits the character description you mentioned, she could follow your character and kind of be a rival with really strong and creepy Pokemon.

Years
Hey I have another idea. You can add Kai from Beyblade where he can control Xerneus. You know it really matched his Dranzer where Darugis corrupted it when he visited Omni and now he is seeking for anything to get him back...... What do you say DrG???

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Okayyyyyyy. I may be a little too late.. But maybe this would help.

Character's Name: Sora/Roxas and/or Kairi

What Series He/She is from: Kingdom Hearts

How could He/She mix into a Pokemon Universe (In other words. How did this person get here and why): A continued conquest for vanquishing the Heartless and bonding friendships with people, including the MC. He/She/They may have the ability to bond with the hearts of people and Pokemon and build friendships with them.

What Pokemon should He/She have: Do I have to put specific pokemon? Anyways, Ho-oh makes a good poke for happiness. If you plan to take both. An aura-sensing poke like a Shiny Lucario fits well

On a scale of 1-10, how popular is this character & would He/She make a well-known impact: Perhaps a 9.5. They are one of the most popular video game couples in history. And Kingdom Hearts is sooooooooooo sweeeeeeeet!!!

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Thanks for your requests everyone, I really liked everyone's idea. My favorites so far would have to be the Soul Eater cast & the characters from Beyblade.
Im in shock that you say my idea of Soul and Maka as a replacement for Tate and Liza is her favorite so far!

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
If you had to put a character from Soul Eater in this hack, I would recommend either Death The Kid (Dark type Pokemon) or Spirit (Varied Pokemon), heck even Dr. Stein (Steel or Ghost type) would be cool.
I dont like Death the Kid, I dont even know who Spirit is, and I barely know anything about Dr Stein. Besides, Maka and Soul are the main characters of the show. I mean, her partner's name is Soul Eater, that's the name of the show, thus, they should get a spot in the hack if DRG chooses to add them. And the idea fits well: V or even Blake could have accidentally (Blake) or purposefully (That V guy) absorbed a powerful Kishin Egg from the Underworld and Lord Death send Maka and Soul to retrieve the soul by any means necessary. That could even set up a main character vs their father battle later on in the game!

yellow123

RAWR! :3
Years
Character's Name: Megaman

What Series He/She is from: Megaman Battle Network Series

How could He/She mix into a Pokemon Universe (In other words. How did this person get here and why): Lan and Megaman were working on an invention to discover new worlds/demensions and something went wrong which brought him to the pokemon world was it really a mistake or was it destiny!!(I can go into much more detail for you guys)

What Pokemon should He/She have: Fighting or Steel type pokemon because Megaman is a strong character and he doesnt back down from fights.

On a scale of 1-10, how popular is this character & would He/She make a well-known impact: I think maybe a 10 because the Megaman series have been around for a while and its a pretty well known series.Also he can kind of be like the guard of the main character and his/her friends so Darugis cant hurt them.

I started brainstorming alot of ideas of how this character can be a lot of help to the main character when trying to stop the evil pokemon darugis and take him out once and for all.He helps them and they help him get home its a win win!! :)

Last edited:
Years
I dont like Death the Kid, I dont even know who Spirit is, and I barely know anything about Dr Stein. Besides, Maka and Soul are the main characters of the show. I mean, her partner's name is Soul Eater, that's the name of the show, thus, they should get a spot in the hack if DRG chooses to add them. And the idea fits well: V or even Blake could have accidentally (Blake) or purposefully (That V guy) absorbed a powerful Kishin Egg from the Underworld and Lord Death send Maka and Soul to retrieve the soul by any means necessary. That could even set up a main character vs their father battle later on in the game!
Just bypassing to say that she also liked my idea of beyblade characters also so you are not the only one :badsmile:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Not knowing Spirit (Maka's papa) or barely knowing probably the most popular character of show, Dr. Stein?
Dude... have you actually seen the anime?

@4GenAce: Ho-Oh is already stolen by Ash (not by me =D) so he probably wouldn't be used anyways.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Not knowing Spirit (Maka's papa) or barely knowing probably the most popular character of show, Dr. Stein?
Dude... have you actually seen the anime?

Oh, the red headed guy in the suit that's usually seen around with Lord Death is Spirit? Still dont like him. As far as Dr Stein, I have watched the anime, not the Jap version of course because I cant understand a word they're saying, but as far as Dr Stein in the American release of Soul Eater, we just got introduced to him and then the show took a week off for that Evangelion crap, so no, I dont know a damn thing about Stein.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Just bypassing to say that she also liked my idea of beyblade characters also so you are not the only one :badsmile:
Why yes I understand that she also liked your idea and Im simply putting in my thoughts so she chooses my idea since she liked it alongside yours. Ive got actual plot whipped up to top this cake of an idea.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Yeah then lets see whose idea comes to life in Dark Rising 2. So you are on baby..... :bandit:
Oh, Jesus... :D

Oh, the red headed guy in the suit that's usually seen around with Lord Death is Spirit? Still dont like him. As far as Dr Stein, I have watched the anime, not the Jap version of course because I cant understand a word they're saying, but as far as Dr Stein in the American release of Soul Eater, we just got introduced to him and then the show took a week off for that Evangelion crap, so no, I dont know a damn thing about Stein.
You have seen American version and you are calling it anime...?
And you dare to say that EVA is crap?
Please stop... seriously, stop...
Let's just wait for DRG's decision without continuing this conversation because I would have to say something really ugly...

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
You have seen American version and you are calling it anime...? And you dare to say that EVA is crap? Please stop... seriously, stop...Let's just wait for DRG's decision without continuing this conversation because I would have to say something really ugly...
Anime: The term is defined as a Japanese-disseminated animation style often characterized by colorful graphics, vibrant characters and fantastic themes. Soul Eater is just that.

EVA: I say it's crap because it's the same boring crap about someone having to pilot a huge machine to save the world. We've seen it before with the whole 'Gundam Seed' junk that sucks just as much.

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014

You have seen American version and you are calling it anime...?
And you dare to say that EVA is crap?
Please stop... seriously, stop...
Let's just wait for DRG's decision without continuing this conversation because I would have to say something really ugly...

your text colour is so so so damn unnecessary that i want a button to block your posts forever.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Hey Guys, thanks for all of your submissions. I'll be revealing the winner next Tuesday along with other features and screenshots. Things have been a bit slow these past 2 weeks due to all of the different installations into the hack, and progress will pick up faster starting next week. But I'm sure the stuff I have to show you guys will be satisfying for now. ^.^

Leafgreen2itsmyidea

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013

Okay,My Character:

Character's Name:
Luke Triton.

What Series He/She is from:Professor Layton Series.

How could He/She mix into a Pokemon Universe (In other words. How did this person get here and why):He's one of the "Unknown Guardians" who are the only one who know,
What is going on,He tells you what is happening and why.
He says that he will help you by giving you an "Flareon" level 45.
But he will only trust you, If you manage to defeat him.

What Pokemon should He/She have:
Raichu 45
Hitmontop 46
Jolteon 44
Umbreon 47
Tauros 45
Alakazam 50

On a scale of 1-10, how popular is this character & would He/She make a well-known impact:
9.5, Lots of people played the Proffesor Layton Series, So he would be very known and it would be a fun twist for the game.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
ATTENTION SCRIPTERS

The current scripter on the team is very busy and will not be able to script the required events needed to continue on with the hack. I'm asking All EXPERT SCRIPTERS reading this that if you're interested in applying to be apart of production for Dark Rising 2 & you have a good amount of free time, now's your chance to sign up over at the team discussion thread ( http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296569 ). Your assistance will be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back