• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
Hello,

i have been busy making sprites for pokemon de-generation.
Here are a few examples:
(In my sig)
Please rate */10

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
Umm the chimeco evo was the best one but they all could use some improvement.......you need to make the pre evo look a little different then there evolved forms....and the whishcash evo is deffinately funny....do you make trainer sprites

Persona

Banned
Years
These still need lots of work, but you'll get better. The tail of your Chimecho evo is not alligned correctly. The Skarmory evo looks pretty cool, no major work needed on it. The body of your Tropius looks odd, it's doesn't look the same as the original sprite. Your Wishcas evo needs work, and the black outline you've put on it it isn't around the whole sprite. Keep it up, and make more.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
to me they all look like there evos and pre-evos only smaller or bigger or skinnier

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
If you only been spriting 4 days you are defiantley have a gift and practice makes perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back