• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years

YAY FOR CATCH UP.

Who's back? ;;

Jessie...

They're singing Friday now.
It's actually not half bad...

BAHAHAH did anyone else see Santana while they were singing it?
Someone please make a GIF of that!

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Jessie...

They're singing Friday now.
It's actually not half bad...

BAHAHAH did anyone else see Santana while they were singing it?
Someone please make a GIF of that!

Ah.

Friday is better than the original.

You mean where she's slapping Dave? C:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years

Ah.

Friday is better than the original.

You mean where she's slapping Dave? C:

No, I haven't seen that bit yet /spoiled

I've been rewinding it she's staring at that girl walk past and her, and then she dances on the spot, doing the opposite of nodding (I forgot what it's called)

Perriechu

Years
No, I haven't seen that bit yet /spoiled

I've been rewinding it she's staring at that girl walk past and her, and then she dances on the spot, doing the opposite of nodding (I forgot what it's called)

omg ): sorry, but it's not an actual slap. You'll laugh when you see it.

Oh I know what you mean, where they're both dancing and a girl walks passed? Santana looks at her funny because she has the same dress.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years

omg ): sorry, but it's not an actual slap. You'll laugh when you see it.

Oh I know what you mean, where they're both dancing and a girl walks passed? Santana looks at her funny because she has the same dress.

Hehe, I saw it.
And I was looking a her face.

And sad face, poor kurt D: .

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Lemme revive this thing. So I'm finally starting to watch Season Two and with the first episode alone, I have salt on my face. From dried up tears of laughter if you didn't get that. I'll post reviews later in which y'all can discuss, again :D

Perriechu

Years
Lemme revive this thing. So I'm finally starting to watch Season Two and with the first episode alone, I have salt on my face. From dried up tears of laughter if you didn't get that. I'll post reviews later in which y'all can discuss, again :D

It's great that you're watching S02 again, but discussing previous episodes is kinda boring ):

New topic anyway.

How do you think they'll cut Sam from glee?

I personally think his mother of father will get a job up north/down south w/e and he'll be forced to move, classic cliché.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Wait, Sam's getting cut from Glee? That's terrible! D:
Also about this Glee Project thing it's coming to TV although it's not on yet. They talk about how you don't need to be a good singer or dancer or actor, just how well you can relate to the part of someone in a Glee Club; someone trying to fit in the best they can. That speech reminds me of Lea Michele's audition for Glee.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
emm.. Why the hell are people so concerned with "Saving sam" ? Remember Matt? Where the hell was his petition to stay on the show. And just because he's not a regular doesn't mean he won't be there ... but you know... just saying

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Glee project? That sounds awesome! So series 3's new cast will be from this set right? Or just the winner will join? I wish I was part of that ^^

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
It's only the winner as far as I know. It's an attempt to make money or something, as well as get a new person on Glee for a few episodes and get a story revolving around them. :/

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Chord is staying!

But still as a recurring character like Harry was for the first 2 Seasons. He may get his main cast gig in Series 4.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I actually heard from a friend yesterday that they're writing the script for it, and if he turns up to the show on the day it's being filmed, he'll have a regular part. If not, then he'll most likely be cut, or just as a recurring character. :/

Perriechu

Years
Chord is staying on the show but only as a guest star. He will leave the glee club. This was his own choice, he wants to broaden his horizons. Solo Career Solo Career Solo Career PLEASE!

Lauren has also been promoted to a Recurring, because believe it or not, she was only a Guest star! ;o

The glee project's winner will be on glee for a 7 episode arc. The show is amazingly horribad! ):

And also the thing about Matt is that he never spoke or sung, he didn't have a storyline or anything plus he wasn't hot.. He was just their for a 12th Member. Also Dijon left glee before Season 2 started filming. Harry didn't that is why Harry is still here. Chord > Dijon anyway.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I'm liking the sound of this Lauren stuff that's going on, since she's my favourite person in the show and all. :) She's brutal, amazing and extremely assertive. She's adamant, not afraid to speak her mind etc. :D

As for the Glee Project thinko which I'll never watch ever, except maybe if my sister watches it, I'll be hoping for that guy who wants to be a fashion designer to win, or the Santana replica. The latter could have the easy storyline of just replacing her in terms of the big bad mofo in McKinley. :D

Perriechu

Years
I'm liking the sound of this Lauren stuff that's going on, since she's my favourite person in the show and all. :) She's brutal, amazing and extremely assertive. She's adamant, not afraid to speak her mind etc. :D

As for the Glee Project thinko which I'll never watch ever, except maybe if my sister watches it, I'll be hoping for that guy who wants to be a fashion designer to win, or the Santana replica. The latter could have the easy storyline of just replacing her in terms of the big bad mofo in McKinley. :D

Then you're gonna be said to hear that she may be quitting the glee club )))):

The fashion designer? :x Is that Alex? He's to whiny and self-centered. For someone who doesn't like the show I sure am knowledgeable about these freaks characters. The Santana-Rip-Off is a no! ):< Santana is the top "B" at McKinley! ;; She can be Santana in Season 4 but for now she can gtfo ):

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I wonder if Brad Falchuk will announce anything at the Comic-Con coming up, since he's going to be doing Glee's panel on Sunday July 24th.

Back