• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

boyblunder

[span=“background:#dc4b3 8 url('https://i.imgur.co
Years
Oh, definitely!! Just catch me on here please, I was running behind on getting on here tonight!!

I'll give you one, I am sooooo behind!! :)

Yes, I can do that trade!! :) Just catch me on here please!!

Aww Thanks :D You're so sweet!

Years
thank you for offering to do that. these are the two events i requested:
TRU Arceus lv100 Timid ID 11079
TRU Shaymin lv50 Timid ID 02089. the thing is we never agreed to a trade because i only have white and they're on ur 4th gen games. so, if its ot too much trouble please CMT and see if theres anything u would like :)

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Hey i haven't heard anything from you so i came to see how you were getting on :) I see your quite bussy so just let me know if you find anything in my thread ^_^

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Aww Thanks :D You're so sweet!
I have been really busy and not on here much, tell me what you wanted and I will just give it to you!! :)
Hey i haven't heard anything from you so i came to see how you were getting on :) I see your quite bussy so just let me know if you find anything in my thread ^_^
Same as above please!! :)
Regice lv30 Timid NFT YET in box 18 when will it be available??
It should already be in there, but it's 4th gen, do you have a game to trade to??

EDIT: Have done this in awhile!!
Who wants the 1st 2 please??​
Keep in mind this is 4th Gen ONLY!!​

Last edited:

Pkmn-Br33der

Consistent Trader;D
Years
@RNC hey, i know today is the sunday shiny giveaway but i cant make it, can we do it tomorrow because my flight got delayed and. I left my charger in another country.... So tomorrow ok...tell me if its ok

Livinitup17

Pokemon Dealer
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
I have been really busy and not on here much, tell me what you wanted and I will just give it to you!! :)

Same as above please!! :)

It should already be in there, but it's 4th gen, do you have a game to trade to??

EDIT: Have done this in awhile!!
Who wants the 1st 2 please??​
Keep in mind this is 4th Gen ONLY!!​
yea i got both 4th and 5th gen can you trade on tuesday??

boyblunder

[span=“background:#dc4b3 8 url('https://i.imgur.co
Years
Well I said I wanted a suicune but now I want these
Flying Pikachu lv15 Naive (NBM)
Surfing Pikachu lv14 Impish (NBM)
I really don't mind trade pokemon for them, I can clone now so yeah. ;D

xiodinex

Experienced Trainer
Years
This thread...is heavenly.

anyway, i shouldn't get sidetracked by fancy Pokémon. i was actually here asking if you offer cloning services. someone on my trade thread was after my Jirachi who i kinda wanted to keep (but i knew it'd end up attracting attention) so could you possibly clone it for me? i'd like the original AND clone traded back to me, and you may make an extra clone for yourself if you wish :)

is that agreeable?

Pkmn-Br33der

Consistent Trader;D
Years
May we trade now....sorry if i am rushing..may i change my wants to...
Regular lvl 100 ev'd electrivire
Regular lvl 100 ev'd froslass
Shiny lvl 100 ev'd dragonite
Please and thanks

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
thank you for offering to do that. these are the two events i requested:
TRU Arceus lv100 Timid ID 11079
TRU Shaymin lv50 Timid ID 02089. the thing is we never agreed to a trade because i only have white and they're on ur 4th gen games. so, if its ot too much trouble please CMT and see if theres anything u would like :)
I will transfer thos tonight after I get off and will tgrade them to you tomorrow!!

Tell me what it was that you wanted and I will give it to you!! :)
@RNC, thank you very much, i will remeber to always mention your name when they ask me if i know any good traders ;D
Sorry, I forgot what you wanted??

yea i got both 4th and 5th gen can you trade on tuesday??
Same as above??
Well I said I wanted a suicune but now I want these

I really don't mind trade pokemon for them, I can clone now so yeah. ;D
Just catch me on here please!!
This thread...is heavenly.

anyway, i shouldn't get sidetracked by fancy Pokémon. i was actually here asking if you offer cloning services. someone on my trade thread was after my Jirachi who i kinda wanted to keep (but i knew it'd end up attracting attention) so could you possibly clone it for me? i'd like the original AND clone traded back to me, and you may make an extra clone for yourself if you wish :)

is that agreeable?
I do not offer cloning services sorta, it's not allowed to put it in your threads, but yes I can clone for you!! :)

Really!!?!? It was Shiny Adamant EVed Rampardos and Armaldo
Sorry, and thanks, catch me on here please!!

May we trade now....sorry if i am rushing..may i change my wants to...
Regular lvl 100 ev'd electrivire
Regular lvl 100 ev'd froslass
Shiny lvl 100 ev'd dragonite
Please and thanks

Sorry, posting at the same time, those are for the 4th gen. right??

Last edited:

123wert50

Pokemon Master
Years
CMT for:

Birth Island Deoxys lv100 Bashful ID 28653 *shiny*
World08 Lucario lv30 Adamant ID 08178 Capable of taking hits
SpaceC Deoxys lv70 Hardy ID 00010
TCGWC Pikachu lv50 Hardy ID 08107
World09 Weavile lv30 Jolly ID 08159 Capable of taking hits
WishingStar Jirachi lv5 Bashful ID 30719

Thanks! I can AR clone, if needed.