• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Katycats Unite! ✿ The Katy Perry Fan Club

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years

Katycats Unite!The Katy Perry Fan Club

Welcome to the Katy Perry Fan Club! Where we talk about Katy Perry's songs, her outfits, her music videos, and everything Katy Perry!​

✿ Rules ✿

1. Follow the PokeCommunity Rules and the FGC rules!
2. Respect and don't bully other members.
3. Always stay on topic!
4. No bashing of Katy Perry... It's not nice.
5. Have fun!

✿ Sign Up Sheet ✿

Username: Lady Gunner
Favorite Song: Last Friday Night, Firework, Teenage Dream
Answer current topic:

✿ Member List ✿

Lady Gunner
ForeverDash
vaporeon7
Mockingjay
Gyardosamped
EliteBeats
LilJz1234
Tackle
Twihiki_Amias

That's all! The topic of the week is:

Why do you love that favorite song?

Last edited:

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Username: [supporter]ForeverDash[/supporter]
Favorite Song(s): Hummingbird Heartbeat, Firework, Part of Me, The One That Got Away, Teenage Dream, Hot n Cold, E.T and Wide Awake
Answer current topic: Why do you love Katy Perry?
- I love her because she is awesome and she never gives up on her dreams. She started singing in 2001 but after her Christian Album didn't do very well, she was never seen again until 2008 when she released her second studio album "One of the Boys". One of the Boys did really well worldwide and it made her well known. I also like her because she is good at what she is doing, singing and making other people happy. ~ :D

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Username: vaporeon7
Favorite Song: Firework, Hot n Cold
Answer current topic: She is just an amazing singer, and I don't think I need to start to tell you all how attractive she is.
eyetvsnapshot_2_-166f1aq.jpg

She looks good in kangaroos.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Username: Mockingjay
Favorite Song(s): I Kissed A Girl, Hot 'N' Cold, Thinking of You, Teenage Dream, Hummingbird Heartbeat, T.G.I.F., Firework, The One That Got Away, Part of Me, Wide Awake

Why do you love Katy Perry?

Well, from the moment I first heard I Kissed A Girl, I loved her voice. My cousin and I would listen to the song over and over, and we'd sing it while blowing kisses at each other.

Katy Perry sings quite the amount of songs, and some of them are inspirational, such as Firework. Though it isn't severely deep, it gives messages to the listener that they matter. Because of Katy Perry, I have the inspiration to go on.

She is beautiful, without makeup and with makeup. She is a unique character, and I get butterflies when I think about her *___*

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Username: Gyardosamped
Favorite Songs: California Gurls, E.T., Firework, Hot n Cold, I Kissed a Girl, Last Friday Night, Part of Me, Peacock, Teenage Dream, The One That Got Away, and Wide Awake.
Answer current topic: Most of Katy Perry's songs are genuine and have inspirational meanings, like Teenage Dream and Firework. She's able to do this while making her songs extremely catchy in the process as well. Also, I love her easygoing personality. She doesn't really care about what others have to say or think. She is true to herself. :]

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Username: EliteBeats
Favorite Song: The One That Got Away, Firework, Simple
Answer current topic: I love her so much because of her awkwardness and ridiculously awesome dresses :) I love her voice so much... Her songs are an inspiration to me, and that's why I can't wait for her next album :D

Salzorrah

Years
Username: [supporter]ForeverDash[/supporter]
Favorite Song(s): Hummingbird Heat, Firework, Part of Me, The One That Got Away, Teenage Dream, Hot n Cold, E.T and Wide Awake
Answer current topic: Why do you love Katy Perry?
- I love her because she is awesome and she never gives up on her dreams. She started singing in 2001 but after her Christian Album didn't do very well, she was never seen again until 2008 when she released her second studio album "One of the Boys". One of the Boys did really well worldwide and it made her well known. I also like her because she is good at what she is doing, singing and making other people happy. ~ :D

Username: vaporeon7
Favorite Song: Firework, Hot n Cold
Answer current topic: She is just an amazing singer, and I don't think I need to start to tell you all how attractive she is.
eyetvsnapshot_2_-166f1aq.jpg

She looks good in kangaroos.

Username: Mockingjay
Favorite Song(s): I Kissed A Girl, Hot 'N' Cold, Thinking of You, Teenage Dream, Hummingbird Heartbeat, T.G.I.F., Firework, The One That Got Away, Part of Me, Wide Awake

Well, from the moment I first heard I Kissed A Girl, I loved her voice. My cousin and I would listen to the song over and over, and we'd sing it while blowing kisses at each other.

Katy Perry sings quite the amount of songs, and some of them are inspirational, such as Firework. Though it isn't severely deep, it gives messages to the listener that they matter. Because of Katy Perry, I have the inspiration to go on.

She is beautiful, without makeup and with makeup. She is a unique character, and I get butterflies when I think about her *___*

Username: Gyardosamped
Favorite Songs: California Gurls, E.T., Firework, Hot n Cold, I Kissed a Girl, Last Friday Night, Part of Me, Peacock, Teenage Dream, The One That Got Away, and Wide Awake.
Answer current topic: Most of Katy Perry's songs are genuine and have inspirational meanings, like Teenage Dream and Firework. She's able to do this while making her songs extremely catchy in the process as well. Also, I love her easygoing personality. She doesn't really care about what others have to say or think. She is true to herself. :]

Username: EliteBeats
Favorite Song: The One That Got Away, Firework, Simple
Answer current topic: I love her so much because of her awkwardness and ridiculously awesome dresses :) I love her voice so much... Her songs are an inspiration to me, and that's why I can't wait for her next album :D

Guys welcome! I'll update the list for ya! For the meantime...

She is inspirational, awesome and just plain beautiful. Her songs are so amazing they make my cry sometimes.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Username: LilJz1234
Favorite Song: Teenage Dream, Firework, Wide Awake, Part Of Me, Hot N' Cold, The One That Got Away & California Gurls
Answer current topic: I like her style, she sings awesome songs, she's funny & she's extremely pretty =) ♥

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Username: Tackle
Favorite Song: Last Friday Night, E.T., The One That Got Away and Hummingbird Heartbeat.
Answer current topic: Cos she's beautiful! I really love her voice. I always happy when I'm listening to her song. :3

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Username: [Supporter]Twihiki_Amias[/Supporter]
Favorite Song(s): Fireworks, Teenage Dream.
Answer current topic: She's one of the couple of Artists I actually like. She is real, she is not afraid to express her soul, she is also beautiful and really talented. I also happen to get inspired by her.

Salzorrah

Years
Guys welcome! Aaand time for a new topic!

We have one for favorite songs but now, Why do you love that favorite song?

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I love the message in Simple. "They say you got OCD and they claim you can barely read, but you say don't bother me with all of your reality" :) Such mood-lifting song, which I like to hear whenever I'm down, or just plain desperate about something, after all the chorus says "But it could be that simple (you over-think it)".

Salzorrah

Years
Saving the club from its impending death, I will once again introduce a new topic:

If you have a chance to be with Katy Perry for one whole day, what would you do with her?

For me, I would have... ICE CREAM WITH HER :>

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
If you have a chance to be with Katy Perry for one whole day, what would you do with her?

I would um, go to a lot of places with her of course and take pictures with her so I have proof that I was actually with her. :>

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Depends where we are. Her city or my city? Either way, I wold wanna hang out with her and have fun with her the most I can and also take a few pictures with her so I can have a picture of both of us in my room :3 <3

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Gunner said I can make the next topic sooo

What kind of music do you expect to see in Katy Perry's upcoming 4th Studio Album? Do you hope to see some elements from Teenage Dream or any of her past studio albums? When do you think it'll be released?

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
I expect to see the kind of music like in Teenage Dream, it's awesome. :3
And yes I hope to see some elements from Teenage Dream.
I think the next album will be released next month. :D

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I think her next studio album will be released sometime in late 2013 considering she's only halfway done with it. Since she branded her next album to be "dark" or darker than teenage dream I bet her music won't be as fun as California Gurls/ Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) but it will probably be like Wide Awake, Thinking of You, & The One that Got away. Though I do hope to see some elements from Teenage Dream because I loved all of the tracks from that album.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hmm, but she also doesn't want her album to sound the same as her precious albums so she's going to do something quite different. With the exceptions of some songs having the same mood as other songs she's made. I can't wait for it to be out :-)

Back