• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Right Through Shinou

PochamaPLUS

"PochamaPLUS approves!"
Years
Pokémon: RTS is a series of Flash animations about users of Pokecommunity as actual people in the Pokémon world.

The way they speak is similar to that of the DS game, Lost Magic, and they fight the same way they do in Pokemon games. When they move? Hmm...I'll have to animate that!

The main plot is that Prof. Nanakamado is holding a contest: The first one to The Shinou Battle Tower wins a special, legendary Pokemon!

If you would like to be in it, please leave your character sprite (MUST BE EDITED FROM A POKEMON TRAINER), ONE POKEMON (nicknames allowed but specify it, no legendaries, made ups allowed, but post along with your trainer sprite!), and the name you want for the series!

«Opening Theme: Understand by AKFG
Ending Theme: Kona Yuki by AKFG»

My sprite and Pokemon are in my sig. My character name is Sal Renton, and my Pokemon is Pochama!

When episode one is done, I will post a link to the official RTS site!

Until then, enjoy, and please join, I want this to be successful ^_^

Characters

-Sal Renton and Pochama
-Rosie and Kryptonite (Dragonite)
-Uzumaki Kaen (username) and Hikozaru

Will keep updating with characters!

«P+»

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Can I just confirm that this, when it's finished, will be more suited to the Art Gallery than the Pixel Art forum? :) The reason I ask is that you talk about sprites and if it's mainly going to be a sprite-based work it might be better suited to there.

If there's going to be some hand-drawn animation or anything else though, it should be okay here.

--FG

PochamaPLUS

"PochamaPLUS approves!"
Years
Can I just confirm that this, when it's finished, will be more suited to the Art Gallery than the Pixel Art forum? :) The reason I ask is that you talk about sprites and if it's mainly going to be a sprite-based work it might be better suited to there.

If there's going to be some hand-drawn animation or anything else though, it should be okay here.

--FG

It IS sprite based, but there are some hand-drawn animations SUCH AS but not limited to the Opening and Ending Themes!

Added Note: The 1st 10 to join become main characters!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
I'll Join, might as well!
well first i want you to meet Rosie(f) and her dragonite Kypton(m)!
Krypton could start out as a dratini an evolve, im totaly cool with that.
but i wont have a little sending out thingy for them, but if you like, ill make them
dont worry if you dont wanna use the sending out bit. thats tottaly ok by me too, i only made it in case, and coz i was bored,
and i just like making those things...
the random balls and stuff uderneath? well, i though you might want them for somthing? why not, right? just an idea/might be useful to someone someday.
^^ heh.
any other questions?
anything i missed out?
rosieandkrypton-1.png

other.png

Edit: hahaha, i just realised. i didnt finish editing the hair.
ill post the final one when ive done it xD'
sorreh!
Edit: there we go, all done~

Last edited:
Years
can I reserve a place?, I don't have an overworld sheet yet, but I plan to make one tommorow.
Do I even need a overworld sheet? if not theres this sprite:
JoeTrainerSprite.png

Name: Joe
Pokemon:
The D/P fire starter (forgotten its name totally ¬¬)

Last edited:
Back