• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

First series was mostly slice of life stuff with a couple of arcs. I liked the last arc final fight thing. The series airing now has redone the Sisters arc and Touma vs Accelerator stuff, much better than in Index. Can't say I'd suggest it because i've seen hundreds of better things but it isn't awful.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Well that was pretty hilarious.
Spoiler:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

/totally not fangirling over Red's anime appearance or anything

shame he doesn't have black hair though

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I hated Ayase for her closed-mindedness until she out of the blue started hanging out with him again and it turned out she did it to fit in with Kirino.

...It's all about everyone pleasing Kirino, isn't it.

Anyway, then she got close to perfection again, just like in the first part of S1. A rather forced perfection, but perfection nonetheless.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

'tis just a bunch of exaggerated personalities having wacky fun times. Fun things are fun. I'm not going to psychoanalyse an Oreimo characters because that would be silly but yeah, the series is about the person in the title getting the happy end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back