• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Trainer-Card Lounge

Here you may:
- Discuss TCards
- Show off your templates
- Ask for help regarding TCards
- Give suggestions for the TCard forum

Credit to JKaizer for making the TCard sub-forum possible & for sticking with me while we made this little hobby sub-forum what it is today. Wish you the best.

Discuss away!!!

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
Years
Well my TC is here-
TCnew2.png

Comments please. ^_^ It's really big tough.
~RAP~

Last edited:

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
Years
Tendo said:
Pretty good job for a practice TCard. I really like that trainer sprite you used. Did you make it yourself?
Thanks Tendo. As for the trainner pic. I didn't make it. Hazard7 made the trainner in his Trainner look alike thread in HotS. Well I am thinking about making aother one soon. I shall show it here when I am done.
~RAP~

Angelus

Up and Coming
Years
A fresh start is good every so often.

The last card I managed to make was the larger of the two in my signature.

Unfortunately though, my harddrive got wiped shortly after and I lost my .psd files for making more of them. Serves me right for not backing things up like I told myself I would.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Yeah, fresh is always good. Mmm, your TCard looks great Angelus. You always seem to make the best animated TCards. I'm too afraid to venture off into animated land myself. I guess it's the fact I'm too lazy to teach myself how to do it. =\

Dude, that sucks your HD got wiped clean. O.O;
I've been down that road before...

Btw, have you visited my thread showing off my new templates yet? I'd appreciate your opinion on them. =D

Years
  • Age 33
  • PR
  • Seen Jun 16, 2007
Please comment on my lat template. They are not done yet but I think I'll get to work on them more. I'll attach it.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Vicener, your templates rawk! I'm really beginning to like these smaller, more compact designs.

I haven't showed off my latest temps in here yet, what do you think?
NewCardGreen.bmp
NewCardRed.bmp

NewCardGrey.bmp
NewCardBlue.bmp

Years
  • Age 33
  • PR
  • Seen Jun 16, 2007
Thanks! :P

Your layout looks good but you should try saving the picture as a PNG instead of BMP. That way the Tcard would look better.

Angelus

Up and Coming
Years
When I started doing computer graphics with Photoshop, I found that I excelled most at animation. With the right amount of time and knowledge on how certain effects can be made, I can usually find a way of animating it.

Though it does tend to be a long process that you can get bored with easily.

Tendo's templates are quite nice. Not too light, not too dark. There's enough space to fit what you need. The colors are nicely chosen.

Vicener's templates are rather nice as well. Small, shaped after something cool.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
I'm the type that gets bored easily. What I do to counter that is I'll work on half of a project one day & finish the next. This way whatever I'm working on keeps it's appeal. Only thing is, it takes me FOREVER to finish my projects...

Btw, thanks for the compliment on my temps.

Vicener said:
Your layout looks good but you should try saving the picture as a PNG instead of BMP. That way the Tcard would look better.
The thing with .PNGs is on older versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape, the images are incorrectly rendered. But overall, I guess it would be more efficient to use .PNGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back