• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GP's Art

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
if you visit my public profile, you can see the originals from which they were derived from. Sorry i'm still talking like i'm doing a science report, since i was...

i should be having more pop up soon!

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
The eggs' shading isn't good. I doubt seriously that anyone is standing to the left of your MSPaint and shining a large light on them. Make light come from the northwest corner of the sprite.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
to be entirely honest, those were the very first sprites that i ever did. i know that they werent good, back then i thought they were the coolest though. anyways, i just like them for the laughs and the designs i incorporated into them, even if they are not the most sprite correct format.

Thanks for the feed back everyone! Keep Spriting!

(And yes, i LUV gyarados)

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
By popular demand, here is a real picture of cody!
Cody_Grr.png

Cody.png
(The original Cody sprite i had made)
cody_mug_shot.png
(New one: it's a mug shot!)
cody_mug_shot_2.png
(I redid it so it now has shading!)

Last edited:

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
>owie< he bit me! just now he bit me! CUTE! HA! that's what he wants you to think!

No, he's cute when he want's to be... he'll cuddle up by your ear and "fluff" which is what we call his grooming. He gets all poofie looking, it's kinda funny, anyhow then he does a little shake and all the loose feathers go flying every which way!

Right now he can say:

"come here cody"
"cody, cody, cody"
"me, me, me!"
And maybe what we think is a "no"

he likes to play to with his little straw toys, like right now, his game is picking it up in his little beak, walking to the edge of the desk, and throwing it off the side. then if i dont pick it up, he crys and screams "me! me! me! me!" until i give it to him. and then guess what he does! yep that's right! he throws it off the side again! little rotten bird!

Um... yeah, so that had nothing to do with spriting... so...um...here...

Lance_Layer_Sprite_3.png

(no guitar)

Lance_Layer_Sprite_4.png

(nice half shot with perrdy background)

And something, very old, that i dug up...
Quadiggin.png

Quadiggin

(yes i know that is very bad and unoriginal... but the mustaches are pretty funny!)

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Wow You've done quite alot of new Sprites here and they are looking pretty good! Like I said before, The dex info behind the pokemon Is great...I might just have you write up dex info for all the pokes If your cool with that ^^.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
YAY!!! this is my 100th post!!!

Floridian Island

This is the first map that i have done with correct tile placement!!! There you see my original mapout, and under it, the map. i had to move the field, and takeout a house... to make it fit right... but it worked out great, and looks awesome!!!

Floridian_Island_Mapout.png

Floridian_City.png

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
My only complaint on your map is the house on the sand, unless it had illars it would fall right into the sea as it is going under the house (like three pixels) but still structurally speaking after years of that it would fall in from beach erosion.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
dont forget that is the water in shot! the waves go in and out, so that is as far as the water would go... anyhow... i kind of ran out of room... and the person who lives in that house loves water anyhow! so she wouldnt mind ^_^

little_gyarados_head.png
Keep Spriting!

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
dont forget that is the water in shot! the waves go in and out, so that is as far as the water would go... anyhow... i kind of ran out of room... and the person who lives in that house loves water anyhow! so she wouldnt mind ^_^

little_gyarados_head.png
Keep Spriting!
Ok makes since, nice map btw.
New scratch is good no complaints

Back