• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Anima Ex Machina
Thirteen
(Make new friends, but keep the old.)​

Veronica: So, after weeks of journeying, we finally get to meet Lanette.
Lanette: It's a pleasure to meet you.
Veronica: Hey, Bill, why didn't you tell me you meant this Lanette?
Bill: It's my fault you don't listen to anything I say?
Veronica: [obviously was not listening] In this chapter, I spend most of it out of the room. Hey, what's up with that? Meanwhile, Bill gets some alone time with his "colleague" Lanette. I get the feeling he gets the better end of the stick this time.
Bill: What are you talking about?
Lanette: Oh, Bill. You haven't changed a bit. You're still as naive as ever.
Veronica: Really?
Lanette: Mmhmm. I've got stories to prove it.
Bill: Lanette!
Veronica: I think I like this girl!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
After nearly a year chapter eight of Just a Brother is finally up! :D I'm excited~

Questions from previous chapters will finally be answered, but how will Silver handle it? Read and find out, mes amis~

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
METAL COAT; end.

Yep, that's right. The epilogue of Metal Coat is up, which concludes our epic almost-twenty chapter journey of futures and stuffz.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
I didn't announce Chapter 1 but both it and Chapter 2 of Unity of a Pack are up. Enjoy.

Lana.

*spin*
Years

Gasp! I finally posted a story here! Following the Emerald storyline, hopefully I won't give up on this idea. Chapter one is all I have up; no prologue, unfortunately. All my attempts to be poetic ended in failure. Try to enjoy it...

Last edited:

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
Years
After a (several) month absence, I finally posted the rest of chapter five for brink of extinction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back