• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
Hi Yoshi, welcome to PC!

Glad to see you've already applied for a mentor, that's a good start. :D As your new mentor, I'd love to help show you around.

Why not tell us more about yourself, though? Easier to make friends that way, though of course it's up to you. But anyway, is there any reason you joined PC in particular? Maybe to talk about the games, play hacks, or just to be part of the community?

Whatever the reason, I hope you like it here~ ^^ Have fun and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all!

Years
Hello Yoshi, welcome to PC.

My name's Nichole, but feel free to call me Hikari. I am 20, and have been playing Pokemon since the age of 11. I have been a general fan since I was 7 though.

And I see you have already applied for a mentor, it's always nice having someone to guide you around the community.

I'd love to know what interests you have, that way you can make friends easier. Do you like hacks? Maybe clubs? Talk about the games? Or what about trivia?

Well, enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me!

- Hikari10

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hey Yoshi :3,I'm Rainbow,welcome to the amazing PC :3!Can I take a guess that your username is based off that cute,little,green dinosaur,I've always adored from Mario n_n? If you want any assistance contact pretty much any staff and I'm certain they'll be glad to help you out.

Like Cirno said,why not tell us about yourself?What do you like about Pokemon?Is it the anime,the top-selling games,tricky trivia,fun clubs,amazing art,descriptive and entertaining stories?Just list some things about yourself if you want,so we can find a perfect section for you ^^.

Make sure to take a look at the main rules and if you want help,I'd be glad to assist you :3.Welcome and have fun here :D!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Hi there :D
Welcome to PokeCommunity! It appears many have already offered their help, so I'll leave it at that. Have fun, and I'll see you around! :3

shadowyoshi73

shadowkirby96
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
Well...
I started collecting pokemon cards at the age of 4
my first pokemon game was firered
I am 13
favorite game is the mystery dungeon series

Back