• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

eat in or take out

Years
I'd eat in rather than take out, cos I'm worried my hot food might go cold if I have to walk too long to get to an outdoor eating spot. Also, the indoors is better cos I like eating in a clean environment.

Also, I'm scared of the rain so it's better I eat inside.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I never go to the drive-thru because I find those really awkward and I don't enjoy the experience. So I always park and go in, and I prefer to eat there because taking it home means it's gone cold by the time I get there and eating in the car is not an option because YOU SHOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING WHILE YOU'RE DRIVING, TAKE NOTE KIDS. DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE WHILE YOU DRIVE. GOT IT?

So yeah, I eat in :)

Years
It really depends on how hungry I am and what else I've got on the go at the time. If I've got to go to work or am out doing shopping or whatever, I'll just go into a fast food place and eat it there. If I'm just lazy and don't feel like cooking, I might head over to pick up something and bring it home, or just order in.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
The only fast food joint I don't mind eating in at is Subway, but other than that it's always drive thru.

Years
Unless I'm in a huge hurry (which I'm usually not), I prefer eating inside. I already go inside to order my food, since I really, really hate using the drive-thru...I figure staying inside for a few extra minutes to eat isn't all that bad.

(Plus it means I have to wait less time to start eating my food, especially for those places that aren't a two-minute drive from my apartment, as I don't like eating in the car even if I'm not the one driving.)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
It all depends on a) how busy I am and b) if there are any seats in the joint. If I'm ridiculously busy, then I'll probably just take the food with me and eat at my desk at work, irrespective of how many seats there are. If I'm not busy, I'll eat in if there are seats available, and take out if there are not. Simple, really! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Eating at home is boring imo! xD So I always have time to eat at the restaurant. I do drive thru if I'm SUPER DUPER in a hurry, which is rare in my case...unless it's pizza.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
If I'm in a hurry, I normally take out/drive thru though I like being able to sit-in more. I'm usually with my family or friends when I go out to eat, so I like sitting down and being able to have conversation.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I honestly dont go out much. I enjoy it but it's expensive so I really can't. Home cooked meals are perfectly fine, can be healthier and are delicious. Plus then I can eat the leftovers for an easy lunch or another dinner( though I do this with resteraunt food as well)

Back