• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Arceus Almighty, you watch Paranormal Activity 3 on Thursday, your still recovering on Friday and all this happens.

Don't watch PA3. Unless you like being dragged on the floor.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Okay, so apparently Vince threw a punch at Calnith. Jonah is going to use athleticism that a lot of people have probably forgotten he possessed to get over there before the guards do. Once apprehended, this young man is getting marched right over to Steven Stone for disciplinary action.

(He doesn't know how or why it happened. The important thing is that a student took a swing at another student.)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
ANNOUNCEMENT: Okay, guys. Use your next 1-2 IRL days wisely. After that we'll be heading back to the academy in one single post detailing the trip back and heading off for sleep or insomnia. The trip back involves first taking a train back to Vermilion, and then from there a boat to the island. Simple stuff. If you want to have a battle during the trip back, that's your choice, but it must be against an NPC as you'll be expected to have it done in one post. This is so that we can move on to the next day already. |D

Speaking of which...

The next day IC everyone's characters will be allowed to celebrate halloween by wearing costumes at school if they so wish. Teachers will probably join in too~

Because IRL time translates to IC time really poorly, that means that Thanksgiving and Christmas are likely to occur not that long ICly after eachother. However weird that sounds, I for one vote that we completely and utterly ignore it in favor of the rule of fun. That is to say, we could try to make holidays more realistic to IC times, but it would be like punching fun in the face. That of course means no pointing it out IC for groantastic humor. ;o

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Plot idea: Perhaps there will be some kind of huge school assembly where they introduce Hilda and her new vocational training?

Still waiting for a response from Vince...with tempers flaring, it's very possible he could take another swing at Jonah instead of allowing himself to be grabbed and disciplined. I've played out that scenario more times than I care to mention in real life with parents and teachers alike, hence why I'm not auto-connecting and dragging him over to Steven.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Plot idea: Perhaps there will be some kind of huge school assembly where they introduce Hilda and her new vocational training?

Still waiting for a response from Vince...with tempers flaring, it's very possible he could take another swing at Jonah instead of allowing himself to be grabbed and disciplined. I've played out that scenario more times than I care to mention in real life with parents and teachers alike, hence why I'm not auto-connecting and dragging him over to Steven.

There could be, but hey I never had N ever publically introduce his class or himself to everyone lD

Then agian, N asking that his identity and class be kept secret until he revealed it himself was just my personal preference lD

Then again I like surprising people and such so. . . go figure lD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Cascade Marina Anderson

Nickname (Optional): Cassie

Age (10-15): 12

Gender (Male or Female): Female

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):
f1e91y.jpg

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): 5 lines minimum
Cassie is very nice to people, yet because of an "accident" she had when she was young, she always keeps her guard up and can be defensive at times. You rarely see her cry, but at times, when she is sad, she can seem withdrawn. Cassie aspires to be a water pokemon trainer, and then a breeder when she is too old to battle. She is very serious about her training, yet is very inexperienced. Coming to this school is Cassie's dream- she wanted to go to this school ever since she was ten. Her parents, being protective, didn't want her to go, but when she turned twelve, they finally let her go. Coming from a rich family as an only child, Cassie can be a little pretentious at times and not realize it, but for the most part, she is a very polite child.

History: Cassie is an only child in a richer part of Celadon City. She loves her parents, but sometimes feels extremely lonely. Her family always goes on trips, whether it be to Three Island to collect berries or to Curelean Gym to see the Water Pokemon shows. Because she is always traveling, friendships were very short-lived. When Cassie was three, she almost was drowned by a few bullies who kidnapped her on Cinnabar Island during summer vacation. Though the bullies were never found, she was always afraid they would come back. In fact, she occasionally still has nightmares about them.

Cassie would have drowned in that "accident", as she always called it, if it weren't for a wild Lapras to have attacked the kidnappers and saved her. For that reason, Lapras is Cassie's favorite Pokemon and she dreams to have one of her own. However, Cassie's parents will not allow her to have one because it could bring back harsh memories of that horrible incident. Since Cassie loves water pokemon, they instead got her a Squirtle when she was ten years old. Cassie has secretly tried to catch a Lapras for years, but has failed. Her only other pokemon she has is a baby Seel, which she did not win in a battle, but she found near a mother Dewgong who had been gravely injured by a Gyrados; the mother could not be saved. By coming to this school, Cassie hopes to accomplish her goal of becoming a great trainer as well as finding her very own Lapras

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.): Squirtle (starter
Species: Water Type
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Squirtle is Cassie's starter, and her favorite. He is loyal, spunky, and gets along very well with Cassie. They both have the same goal in mind He often walks aside Cassie, but also has no problem being in a pokeball.

Lvl(Max 20): 6
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): bubble, tackle, water gun

Pokemon: Seel
Species: Water Type
Personality:Seel is Cassie's "baby" He is very clingy and young. He loves to cuddle in Cassie's arms and be carried around.
Lvl: 2
Moves: Headbutt, growl
Edit: Added more information!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
HunterZero: What the hell. I wait for how long for a response from you when Jonah vaulted the punch table to deal with a fight breaking out, and you totally brush me off. Not cool, dude. -_-

Generally speaking, if an "attack" is not acknowledged in the target character's next post, the attempt is allowed to automatically succeed. Prepare for a SERIOUS tongue-lashing, young man!

(Disclaimer: I'm basing the series of events in this post loosely off of events in my own childhood, blowing my stack at teachers and parents alike, more so the latter in those early teenage years. If you don't believe me when I say that I know what I'm talking about, please reconsider.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
. . . You know I just had a strange thought.

Since N has now reappeared wouldn't a certain International Police Officer named Agent Handsome/Looker be showing up some time soon just to get a bit of info out of N, even if the case is a number of years old? lD

Dawn

Years
@LawOfTheLand: Keeping in mind that's a competitive RP rule and this is not a competitive RP.

@Bassiroth: ...It /better/ be assumed that N is no longer on the bad side of the law. >_>; In which case, why /now/? Why not months ago in the years that have passed?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016

@Bassiroth: ...It /better/ be assumed that N is no longer on the bad side of the law. >_>; In which case, why /now/? Why not months ago in the years that have passed?

Hey it's just a small thought I had last night. I mean it's not like N was trying to draw attention to himself in years past ._.;

Dawn

Years
@Bassiroth: I'm just saying, under no condition are we having a criminal teacher.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Let me just take a moment to say that the PTA IC is now the most replied to and viewed thread in the entire Roleplay Corner!

Congratulations guys. I'm proud of all of you, and proud to be a part of the roleplay's success. I must admit though, that although people assure me I am a good GM, I would place the credit of the roleplay's success on all of you guys for putting in the effort to stay active. c:

You guys also might not believe it, but believe me when I say that this is probably the most if not one of the most popular pokemon roleplays on the entire internet right now. (I've done a lot of searching on the net. PC is the most active pokemon RP are on the net and we're the biggest roleplay here, so... |D) I hope you guys are as proud to be a part of this as I am.

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
I'm actually not surprised by this announcement, I mean its like a taste of what it would be like to actually be a pokemon-trainer, a dream I'm certain all poke-fans have, or have had. Plus not to mention all the seemingly nice people that are in this RP :) (I wouldn't know since I don't know a lot of you guys, but still)
I'm atleast glad that I joined, and I have been enjoying the ride so far (though I'm quite new in this RP, but whatever :) ).

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
ANNOUNCEMENT: Okay, guys. Use your next 1-2 IRL days wisely. After that we'll be heading back to the academy in one single post detailing the trip back and heading off for sleep or insomnia. The trip back involves first taking a train back to Vermilion, and then from there a boat to the island. Simple stuff. If you want to have a battle during the trip back, that's your choice, but it must be against an NPC as you'll be expected to have it done in one post. This is so that we can move on to the next day already. |D

does thsi mean we're finally back at school? Good thing I have a plan for getting back without havign to join everyone on the way back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back