• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Annual Pokemon Community Prom

What Should the Prom Theme Be?

• I like them all, you can choose anyone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont like any of them, I will state my option

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
The First Annual Pokemon Community Prom

Hello everyone and welcome to the prom thread( prom planning thread ).

Here I wanted to set up a promish type of get together where you go with your pair-up. It Will not be a dance obviously, but we will have some events and contests such as Prom King and Queen, and other things, we currently Do not have a date for this event.

If you want to be on the prom committee please PM me,

Thank you

Dizzy

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
hmm...interesting idea...

I may be able to help you...mainly because you are one of my main contacts on MSN and AIM...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
um...*puts fingures together back and forth* if theres a prom king and queen...Andy and Soph have it in the bag! :P

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
I will bring the heheheh! In the bag.. HeHeHE! Just kiddding./ I hope orangy will come with me to this! And I hope it doesn't end up like these comittees. I don't want to get in my tuxedo for nothing! LOL!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Lol, sounds cool, but I won't attend.(No pair, and I don't want a pair)

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
This sounds pretty cool ^^; Prom King and Queen? Porbably Arcanine and Soph will win ^_^ *cute*

How about we do it errr.. the day before X-Mas Eve? Cus I don't think many people can be able to come X-Mas Eve or any holidays >_<; Since people are parting instead of wandering in the internet O_o;;

*gets killed by pretty girls*

Alakazam

Banned
Years
Sapphire Latios said:
um...*puts fingures together back and forth* if theres a prom king and queen...Andy and Soph have it in the bag! :P
I finally got Andy to admit he loves Soph on MSN, so those two are a match made in heaven! I vote for them!

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
Huh, Orange* Berry told me. That they don't talk that much anymore! Thats why she like me now!!! * Smiles at Orange*berry!* * so beautiful *

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Alakazam said:
I finally got Andy to admit he loves Soph on MSN, so those two are a match made in heaven! I vote for them!
Man Sophs gonna murder ya...she already told me that Andy loves her...know shes gonna kill us both!!! RRRUUUUNNNN!! *hides under the punch bowl* if Soph comes in here with a handgun and a knife...im not here! *goes back under the punch bowl*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
February 33rd! XD no....really i guess We have to ask Dizzy...LETS INTERIGATE HIM!!! *ties Dizzy to a chair* now lets play 20 questions! :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
How can people do that?! Its awfully weird that A 13 year old Kid is Paired up with a 16 year old Teenage Girl... But thats just me... If no one wants to pair up with me thats fine

Back