• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rain Rain Go Away

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I actually love the rain, it feels amazing to be outside in and it's so cosy being inside! The sound of the rain is lovely, watching it fall is beautiful and the whole package is great :D The only thing I'm not too keen on is when it's that annoying rain where it's hardly raining but somehow you get absolutely soaked through to your skin. But generally speaking I love rain :3

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Rain is my favorite kind of weather. The absolute best days are when it's raining early in the morning and it continues throughout the day. That's rare here, which is unfortunate, but apparently this place would flood if it did.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
It's my favorite. 8) Ironically, haha, considering I live in LA. We don't get a lot of rain here. :/
Far from ironic, actually — it's typically characteristic of communities that don't see much rain to be elated at its appearance, as seasonal rains are or once were a lifeline.

Years
It really depends on my mood and the situation. I DESPISE rain when I'm camping/in the forest. On my way to the bus stop, I don't mind a light drizzle and occasionally just have fun getting soaked. Sometimes it's fun to get caught in the rain and be sopping wet from head to toe.

I love listening to rain/thunder as I go to sleep. :) :) :)

Gabri

m8
Years
All that rain gives me is a foul mood, wet shoes and messy hair, not to mention the desire to just stay at home and lay on my bed, under the sheets. Preferably asleep.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Really quite annoyed. We get rain all the time; I much prefer a rainy night than a rainy day.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I MUCH prefer rain over sunshine. Sunlight make me feel very sick if I stay in it for about
half a hour, but rain is very refreshing and cools things down.

Wish I lived in a rainier area rather than where I live.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I love when it rains, especially at night. The rain is calming to me, and the sound of it helps me fall asleep at night.

Mr. Magius

  
Years
It's definitely calming. And whenever it rains it usually puts me in a mellow mood, but it also gives me an excuse to stay inside and play video games. : )

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
Yeah rain doesn't really make me sad or happy. It does put me in a clam, relaxed state, which I love. That's why I'll put on rainymood when I listen to music haha.

Years
Usually I find it nice and calming.

Rain's refreshing. I love the noise and the smell outside right after the rain. It can also feel nice falling on me, but only if it's not cold. Cold rain sucks. I could walk for ages in a good temperature rain, though. :D

The Works

Omochikaeri!
Years
The sound of rain dripping onto the roof or the ground is really calming, especially here in Dubai, where it rains only in the winter :/ It's really nice when it falls on me, especially when it's cold. But I can't walk in it for long, because I hate it if I'm soaked in cold water too much, and wet shoes are really uncomfortable. I like its effect on my hair, though.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I usually identify with rain as a sign of how someone in the world is feeling, similar to how the weather is often used in anime or movies to coincide a sad moment/death. My mind works the same way, though my feelings are never usually effected by it. A rainy day just means not being able to do anything lest I'm just begging to be wet and uncomfortable for the entire duration of said activity.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
I actually like the rain, so long as it doesn't turn into a (thunder)storm. The air gets breezy, refreshing, and cooling -- it makes me feel... nice. :3 I don't even mind walking in the rain; heck, whenever it does, I don't use my umbrella and I politely decline a friend's offer to share theirs. I also like it when it rains when I'm sad; it's as though the sky is accompanying me or something.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I'm surprised that nobody mentioned the smell before it rains. x)
I love the rain,for so many reasons that if I tried to say it all here i'd be marked as spam. :)

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
I'm surprised that nobody mentioned the smell before it rains. x)
I love the rain,for so many reasons that if I tried to say it all here i'd be marked as spam. :)
Don't think you'd be spamming if you're answering the topic lol. What.

Anyway. How could anyone hate rain? It's the single greatest thing after freshly cut grass.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I love rain. When it rains, I just look at my mom for a second, and she opens the door for me. I run outside. I don't know why people hate rain. It's one of the best gifts God ever gave. Rain is my best friend.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
I feel sick. It was raining today, and I didn't get to go for a walk.

Cold + rain = sick, therefore I don't like it. I like being able to get outside and move around! I'd rather not be at the mall going for a walk when I can enjoy sunshine.

Back