• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2013
Hey man, great rom-hack!

But I have a problem, I've just beaten the Ice gym and I do not know where to go now!
I've battled the woman straight after it but I didnt pay attention to where she told me to go.

Could you help me? Thanks xD

ProtoxFox

Leader of Team Protox
Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2016
You can put pokemon on the question mark slots so you could put in the sinnoh and unova starters

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
hi, this hack is good looking, i have a question for 1158, have you ever considered to add the original cries for 4th and 5th gen pokemon in your hack?, i'm looking forward to that feature if you ever want to implement it, because i can't stand for example, a shinx that makes a weddle cry...

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
I've just won the 6th badge. The game is favolous but there are still errors.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
This hack is very good, like it a lot but I have one problem... I'm stuck on the 5th Badge.

There is a guard blocking the way to the next area and he says I need
frankerz.png
to continue. Please help, I've been looking for hours and cannot find it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hey man, great rom-hack!

But I have a problem, I've just beaten the Ice gym and I do not know where to go now!
I've battled the woman straight after it but I didnt pay attention to where she told me to go.

Could you help me? Thanks xD

After defeated the gym of Aisha,head to the left of the town of Aisha's gyma and help the trainer on Cloud Path to withdraw his Murkrow,and then go up to the Cloud Path,get through Rainbow Path,after the event of Alvaro,go to Halfleaf City,it's on the left of Rainbow Path.

You can put pokemon on the question mark slots so you could put in the sinnoh and unova starters

Those space datas were used for the mugshots,so,sorry...

hi, this hack is good looking, i have a question for 1158, have you ever considered to add the original cries for 4th and 5th gen pokemon in your hack?, i'm looking forward to that feature if you ever want to implement it, because i can't stand for example, a shinx that makes a weddle cry...

Maybe I'll do it someday,but maybe not yet.

This hack is very good, like it a lot but I have one problem... I'm stuck on the 5th Badge.

There is a guard blocking the way to the next area and he says I need
frankerz.png
to continue. Please help, I've been looking for hours and cannot find it.

After earned the 5th badge,talk to the guard,there'll be a event and after that you'll be able to pass.

Nothing of special, just new errors:

Thanks,I fixed them right now.

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2013
1158, I was wondering if you would be open for me working on the script for this game. I could correct all of the grammatical errors. I have no hacking experience, but I figured I should extend an offer since proof-reading and revision is something I can do well.
I am really enjoying this hack, so I would like to help out if I can.

Years
First of all, now, with the Physical/Special split, Crunch should lower Defense instead of Special Defense.

I don't know if you did this intentionally, but it's annoying that every time that I want to go to the Challenge Bridge, I have to fly to Whitewave City, and from there go on foot to the Challenge Bridge (which is a long way), because I can't fly to Orange Villa, Iris Town, Skylight Villa and Challenge Bridge. Will we be able to fly there some time, or will it stay as it is?

I wanted to tell you that the Challenge Bridge doesn't work as it should. After you beat the first two trainers, you can skip all the other trainers without fighting, and get to the end. Also:

Spoiler:

And I have a (silly) question: is Eliza obtainable in the game?

I am now in the Challenge Bridge, against the fifth trainer. Let's see if I can beat them all!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Ok, I have finished the Challenge Bridge, finished the Central Area and caught a few legendaries. I have found several more bugs:

Spoiler:

Edit2: Ok, I found the Azure Flute, and caught Cresselia. I can't believe I posted a screenshot of a bug in the place where the Flute is. Now the problem is that, while I have been in the place where it must be used, it was a long time ago, and I don't remember where it was...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
Ok, I found the Azure Flute, and I think I now need to go the the Azure Hall, but I have no idea where that is, can I get some help with this?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
First of all, now, with the Physical/Special split, Crunch should lower Defense instead of Special Defense.

I don't know if you did this intentionally, but it's annoying that every time that I want to go to the Challenge Bridge, I have to fly to Whitewave City, and from there go on foot to the Challenge Bridge (which is a long way), because I can't fly to Orange Villa, Iris Town, Skylight Villa and Challenge Bridge. Will we be able to fly there some time, or will it stay as it is?

I wanted to tell you that the Challenge Bridge doesn't work as it should. After you beat the first two trainers, you can skip all the other trainers without fighting, and get to the end. Also:

Spoiler:

And I have a (silly) question: is Eliza obtainable in the game?

I am now in the Challenge Bridge, against the fifth trainer. Let's see if I can beat them all!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Ok, I have finished the Challenge Bridge, finished the Central Area and caught a few legendaries. I have found several more bugs:

Spoiler:

Edit2: Ok, I found the Azure Flute, and caught Cresselia. I can't believe I posted a screenshot of a bug in the place where the Flute is. Now the problem is that, while I have been in the place where it must be used, it was a long time ago, and I don't remember where it was...

Thanks,I've fixed these bugs,as for those town which unable to fly to,I think they'll keep on being like that yet,the move Crunch,too,also,I meant to make Challenge Bridge unable to be reached by Fly,and the "Pokeball bug" you mentioned is just where the Azure Flute located in,so that means,that Pokeball is Azure Flute,and as for Cresselia,you can meet it aftet you get Lunar Wing on Rocky Road.And as I said before,Eliza is independent,and if you really want it to battle for you,just find an ancient sword somewhere(Only avaliable in Version 2.17 II),then give the sword to it,it will battle for you as a return,but as it's independent,you'll still be able to battle it in Crystal Villa,but it'll not in it's own Pokemon team.

Ok, I found the Azure Flute, and I think I now need to go the the Azure Hall, but I have no idea where that is, can I get some help with this?

It's in a part of Mt.Skywall which is near to Marble City.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2013
Just found my first shiney..... Before i get pokeballs on a new game.. sigh

Purpple Wurmple

Can some please help me where to go? I just beat the 3rd gym leader and went down to where the crashed boat is, i wasnt paying attention on where I was told to go next.. please help

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2020
Umm, can you change the friendship evolutions like Chandelure? I want to get those, but getting friendship is REALLY annoying, plus I put the clock on a random time at the begginning of the game so I don't know what time it ever is. Also is the physical/special split in this game? Other then that awesome hack :D

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
Where do you go after you finish the Lighthouse? I'm stuck on it and i can't go into Marble City's Gym..

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2013
Where do you go after the kyurem w event? I wasn't paying attention when we were in Tyron tower. Also which legendary pokemon can I catch before the E4?

Years
Just found my first shiney..... Before i get pokeballs on a new game.. sigh

Purpple Wurmple

Can some please help me where to go? I just beat the 3rd gym leader and went down to where the crashed boat is, i wasnt paying attention on where I was told to go next.. please help

If I recall correctly, you have to go back to Mt. Skywall, and use Rock Smash there. And I am sorry about that Wurmple... You know, I had a similar experience with my first shiny. It was a Seaking, but at the Safari Zone, and it fled...

Umm, can you change the friendship evolutions like Chandelure? I want to get those, but getting friendship is REALLY annoying, plus I put the clock on a random time at the begginning of the game so I don't know what time it ever is. Also is the physical/special split in this game? Other then that awesome hack :D

Physical/Special Split is in this game. Also, about Lampent, it was the easiest evolution for me, because I caught a lv 7 Litwick, and after evolving into Lampent, in the following level it became Chandelure.

Where do you go after you finish the Lighthouse? I'm stuck on it and i can't go into Marble City's Gym..

After you finish the Lighthouse event, go to Amberyellow Town, and take the west exit.

Where do you go after the kyurem w event? I wasn't paying attention when we were in Tyron tower. Also which legendary pokemon can I catch before the E4?

You have to go to Flora Island to get your eighth medal, and after that go back to the Tyron Tower to fight the E4.

About the legendaries, apart from the obvious Victini, I think Celebi is available, and I am not sure if Mew is too (I think it isn't), because it was lv 30... Celebi is catchable I think, just go to Pinearoma Villa, use Dig next to the boy that speaks about something hidden there, get the GS Ball, and take it to the Rumors Forest. Suicune may be available too, because it's level 1. Look for it in the Pure Tower. And maybe Keldeo too, surfing below Freshwind Villa (at Freshair Bay).

You know, I caught all the legendaries after the Elite Four, so I am not sure if some were available before it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I thing I can say I have almost finished the game. Now I'll try getting Eliza in the newest version, but other than that, I think I don't have anything else to do, here are my two important boxes and my team:

boxlegendvictoryfire.png
(Legendary Pokémon)
boximportanvictoryfire.png
(Important Pokémon; Treecko is Sceptile because the Daycare leveled it up)
finalteamvictoryfire.png
(Team)

Am I missing any legendary/important Pokémon? (Apart from Eliza)

I found 4 more bugs:

Spoiler:

I've enjoyed (and will keep on enjoying) this hack. I have to thank you a lot because of this great game.

Last edited:
Back