• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Overworld

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
Years
Pokemon Overworld​
Rom Base: Emerald

Current Team Members

Leader:
- Yvtq8K3n

Co-leader:
Kenny1

Advenced Scripters:
Yvtq8K3n
Kenny1

Basic Scripters:
ThatOnePokeTrainer
WobbuffetWynaut
Curry

ASM hacker:
Yvtq8K3n
Kenny1

Mappers:
Yvtq8K3n
WobbuffetWynaut

Tile Inserter:
WobbuffetWynaut
Kenny1
Curry

Music Artist:
jzjared

Pokemon Inserter:
BlackStorm

Spriters:
ThatOnePokeTrainer
WobbuffetWynaut

Testers:
Yvtq8K3n
ThatOnePokeTrainer

Hack Progress Until The 1st Beta: 10%

Introduction​
Hi, im a boy or maybe a girl(muahaha) that leave in a place somewhere in United States of Europe(muahaha). I'm João Marques(real name) but you can always call me "Yvtq8K3n"(i bet you cant say it correctly). I'm almost 17 years old.
Thx for reading my Introduction(and waisted your time on reading this instead of doing your application form)

Why im doing this hack version?​
I always wanted to do the POKEMON OVERWORLD but hack only had mapping, because I didnt know how to make scripts.
So now i will try make it again whit a proper story including: scripts, sprites and a lot more.

Why i choose the movies?​
The movies where amazing, i liked all. When i was seeing the pokemon "The Rise of Darkai", I said: "I will make a game whit this film".
After this idea appear on my mind i have a more amazing idea. "Why not do a game based in the movies that i most enjoyed to see?".
So I select them, reviewed all movies and put in order.

Storyline:​
This hack is based on some pokemon movies listed by order that will appear on the rom(they may change):

1."Pokémon: The First Movie" - "Mewtwo Strikes Back

The game will start in a dream of a player that will see mewtwo destroying the team rocket lab.(he will recive an level 5 picachu on this event and the pokedex).
The player wake up, and look to the window, and see the same storm like he had seen before on in his dream.
He leave his house and a stranger batle him and lose. After that the same stranger invite him to challenge the great master trainer in the mew island.
The vickins(team rocket) invite him to go in there boat.
The player accept it and go whit them to the island.
Mewtwo try catch all your pokes, but the player refuse to give his pikachu and run whit him.
But newtwo capture him, and the player run in the pokeball that had captured pikachu.
He is now on the clone facility, where he not only free his pokemon but also the others.
In the end, you came back to the battlezone where is attacked by mewtwo. Mew save you and then show up.
Mewtwo start a figth between the pokemons and the clones.
All pokemons get hurt. You can see more suffering, so you go to the middle of the battle feild where you die.
All pokemons start cry, and for some "Arceus" reson you revive.
Then newtwo let you in the 1st gym city for you defeat the gym leader.

2."Pokémon: The Movie 2000" - "The Power of One"

After beat the fisrt gym leader, the player enter in a ship to across the ocean, but a huge storm appear in there way, the boat crash and the player lucky get to the city where is the 2th gym.
But because of the huge storm the gym is closed, and old man see im in the gym and invite him to go to his house that is in the route 132.
The player across the route 132 and saw a statue, read it "(Player name) will save us all" and after that see the 3 legendary birds figthing vs lugia.
The old man take out the disguise and we saw not an old man but the the pokemon slowking.
He said the prophecy like this"Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.
Sorry, "to (player name)";
O, Chosen One, into thine hands bring together all three. Their treasures combined tame the beast of the sea."
And after this the player will gather all the tree orbs.

Put them on the statue come back to the city where he can now defeat the 2 gym leader.

3."Jirachi Wish Maker"
(...)

4."Destiny Deoxys"
(...)

5."Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea"
(...)

6."The Rise of Darkrai"
(...)

7."Giratina and the Sky Warrior"
(...)

8."Zoroark: Master of Illusions"
(...)

This will happen after elite for:

9."Arceus and the Jewel of Life"
(...)

Gym Leaders:
Not decided yet.

Features:
New Story
You will be ASH
New Maps
Multiple Rivals
Anime Characters
Day & Night System
1-4 Gen Pokemon
Updated Sprites
Additional Sprites (Trainers, Pokemon, etc.)
New Graphics
Sidequests
Puzzles
Events (Pokemon World Championship, Legendary Pokemon Encounters, etc)

What I Need:
Mappers
Tile Inserter
Advenced Scripters
Overworld Editor
Grafic Artists
Hummorists
Battle Backgrounds Artists
And a few more jobs!

Application Form:
Credit Name:
Skills:
Dedication:
Contact(Skype is essencial):
Availability to work on Project:
Why you should be on this team:

Banners made by epicassassin1811:
rknWE1p.png

RleFl1L.png

MlgtjnI.png

I realy need all the help i can get so if you are able a good at something relationated whit the pokemon, contact me, also i appreciate opinions, so if you are able to just write on this treath.
Thx for your effort on reading this:)

-Yvtq8K3n(In the search of perfection)

If you could improve the treath plz contact me.

Last edited:

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
Skype is essential, well then I won't be helping with this hack I guess

Credit Name: ThatOnePokeTrainer
Skills: Spriter / tester
Dedication: whenever you need me
TimeZone: England (UTC + 0:00)
Contact(Skype is essencial): Pokecommunity PM
Availability to work on Project: most times
Why you should be on this team: Because, you need a Spriter?

By the way I know I will prob be denied due to lack of Skype

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
Years
Skype is essential, well then I won't be helping with this hack I guess

Credit Name: ThatOnePokeTrainer
Skills: Spriter / tester
Dedication: whenever you need me
TimeZone: England (UTC + 0:00)
Contact(Skype is essencial): Pokecommunity PM
Availability to work on Project: most times
Why you should be on this team: Because, you need a Spriter?

By the way I know I will prob be denied due to lack of Skype

Congratulations, You are in. I advice you to create skype account.
Thx for applying you won't regreat.
I will ask for your help soon.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
Yay cool, I hope this hack turns out well!

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
Credit Name: WobbuffetWynaut
Skills: Mapping, Spriting, Scripting, Tile Inserting
Dedication: What does this mean?
TimeZone: I don't know what it's called but its on the east of the United States of America
Contact(Skype is essencial): You already have me on Skype
Availability to work on Project: All day
Why you should be on this team: Sounds interesting, and it sounds fun to do!

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
Years
Credit Name: WobbuffetWynaut
Skills: Mapping, Spriting, Scripting, Tile Inserting
Dedication: What does this mean?
TimeZone: I don't know what it's called but its on the east of the United States of America
Contact(Skype is essencial): You already have me on Skype
Availability to work on Project: All day
Why you should be on this team: Sounds interesting, and it sounds fun to do!

Thx man, you are in. I will tell you what you need to do.

Kenny1

On a break from Rom hacking, to improve other skil
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
Credit Name: Kenny(really?)
Skills: Scripting, Tile inserting, MINOR asm(should I mention this?)
Dedication: You be the judge.
TimeZone: UTC +2
Contact(Skype is essencial): kenny..12
Availability to work on Project: Regularly
Why you should be on this team: I wanna be on, cuz I like the movies(sounds legitimate enough)

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
Years
Credit Name: Kenny(really?)
Skills: Scripting, Tile inserting, MINOR asm(should I mention this?)
Dedication: You be the judge.
TimeZone: UTC +2
Contact(Skype is essencial): kenny..12
Why you should be on this team: I wanna be on, cuz I like the movies(sounds legitimate enough)

You are in Kenny thx for applying.
I was counting on you:D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 17, 2015
Credit Name:Curry
Skills: Scripting
Dedication: Good if you guys do work not so good if you just goof off
TimeZone: IST
Contact(Skype is essencial): Not comfortable telling it here but you already know it so..
Why you should be on this team: I Dunno

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
Years
Credit Name:Curry
Skills: Scripting
Dedication: Good if you guys do work not so good if you just goof off
TimeZone: IST
Contact(Skype is essencial): Not comfortable telling it here but you already know it so..
Why you should be on this team: I Dunno

Congrates you are in, i will invite you on the skype group.
You are advenced or a basic scripter?
Also send your skype name in a private message

I would like have banners and i need grafic artist to do tilesets.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Credit Name: BlackStorm
Skills: Pokemon Inserting (Pokemon Data Editing, Battle Sprites, Party Icons, etc.)
Dedication: I'm on a few other teams, but whenever you need me, I'm there.
TimeZone: CST
Contact(Skype is essencial): yoyophoenix1963
Availability to work on Project: After 4:00 PM during the weekdays, whenever on the weekends.
Why you should be on this team: Because this hack is going to be awesome if completed...Why even ask. Lol

I also might be able to import Overworld Sprites. I'm still working on that, though.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Credit Name: jzjared
Skills: A little bit of mapping and brain storming but my main skill is the music. I have a lot of ideas for the music that will be implemented into the game. I'm a musician of the guitar, and I know a lot of music throughout the 60's-90's. Lots of midi files.
Dedication: I will work with you guys ONLY if you are on the project 4 days a week, or if you are really serious about the project. I'm doing school half time, so that will give me time to brainstorm and do music.
TimeZone: Pacific standard Time
My email: [email protected]
My Skype: jared.herrera4
My Number: 1-800-5-Hell-No
Availability to work on Project: Everyday if I have time.
Why you should be on this team: I'm really Mature and professionally mannered, and I don't really talk to kids my age but if you are willing to cooperate I would very much like to talk. Don't see myself as a annoying freshmen in high school, because I will dedicate my time to this project.

Thank you for reading. I hope you accept.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 4, 2015
If you have artist vien then apply. (Thx, you won't regreat.)

Hate to burst your bubble but Pokemon Ash Gray was a remake of Mewtwo Strikes Back sorry but I like the idea!
I can help as a backup mapper if ya need someone, as well as a scripter, but I won't be able to Skype. Sorry :-/ if you don't want me it's all good, but good luck to ya!

Years
Credit Name: Illumine.
Skills: Basic scripting, as well as some mapping. Also Pokémon editing, testing, and such.
Dedication: Is good.
TimeZone: IST.
Contact(Skype is essencial): paderborn_24
Availability to work on Project: Regularly, most of the weekend until the evening as well.
Why you should be on this team: It seems like an interesting and new project, and I'm generally quite familiar with previous attempts to realize such things for some reason. I am good at teamwork, and am capable of contribute to Project.

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
Years
Hate to burst your bubble but Pokemon Ash Gray was a remake of Mewtwo Strikes Back sorry but I like the idea!
I can help as a backup mapper if ya need someone, as well as a scripter, but I won't be able to Skype. Sorry :-/ if you don't want me it's all good, but good luck to ya!

Credit Name: Illumine.
Skills: Basic scripting, as well as some mapping. Also Pokémon editing, testing, and such.
Dedication: Is good.
TimeZone: IST.
Contact(Skype is essencial): paderborn_24
Availability to work on Project: Regularly, most of the weekend until the evening as well.
Why you should be on this team: It seems like an interesting and new project, and I'm generally quite familiar with previous attempts to realize such things for some reason. I am good at teamwork, and am capable of contribute to Project.

Welcome to the team. I will show you how the hack is going.(AnimalZz i hope you create an skype acc.)

Years
Yvtq8K3n, please remember that consecutive posting is against the rules. I've had to merge quite a few of your posts in this thread, so please bear this in mind in the future. Good luck recruiting people!

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
Years
I will not release the beta because i wanted to finish the mewtwo part before release it, but i may launch an alpha version. If i do that i would like your opinion to improve that part of the game. Remenber that alpha is not the beta(is only an part of it).

Back