• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Ok, now another question.

I keep getting this message about "prior Dream Remnants" when I use Game Sync to go wake my pokémon. Apparently it has something to do with me having not gone to the Entralink yet.

So, do I have to go to the Entralink before everything will be fine? And if so, do I have to only receive my items, or do I have to go get the pokémon I hadn't yet caught from in there?

If you send a pokemon and items found in the Dream World, go to Entralink to obtain them, but if you have not gone for them and try to send new objects, the above will be lost to make way for new ones. This does not happen with the pokemon.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
^ Imo, Archeops is the best you can get, although I don't remember if you can get it at this point in the game. Swanna could be good as it provides Surf as well as Fly.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I want a better flyer than the pidove line, I have 7 badges and I can go to relic castle, any suggestions? I plan on ultimatlly making zekrom my flyer but I need something til then

Anything is better than Pidove's evolution's. >: Since you're at the Relic castle, why not try a Sigilyph? Although they're at Level 22-25 You'll need to train it.

Or you could go for a Swanna/Swoobat/Emolga. Overall I'd go for Sigilyph, it has good solid stats and a few nice moves.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I want a better flyer than the pidove line, I have 7 badges and I can go to relic castle, any suggestions? I plan on ultimatlly making zekrom my flyer but I need something til then

Sigilyph is pretty good, or get the last badge and get Rufflet/Vullaby depending on your game. For an ingame team it doesn't really matter, I used Rufflet though.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years

Go for Braviary, it's the best! (I suppose, since you're talking about Zekrom, that you've White version).

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Where can I get Exp.share and TM34?

Exp. Share: Show the Chairman of the Fan Club in Icirrus a Pokemon that has earned between 25-49 levels. You can also beat the man at the top of the Battle Company in Castelia for one.

TM34: Found for 48BP in the Battle Subway in Nimbasa.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
Years
Is anyone's EEVEE promotion showing up in their Promotions page today?

It's 5-19, and the EEVEE you befriended should be showing up.

However, mine isn't an option on the Promotions page. Anyone else get this to work yet?

Years
Is anyone's EEVEE promotion showing up in their Promotions page today?

It's 5-19, and the EEVEE you befriended should be showing up.

However, mine isn't an option on the Promotions page. Anyone else get this to work yet?
I got mine to work, my flareon's in my PC now :D
serebii says you need to wait until 13:00 in your region for it to work
Hey guys,
What's the difference between the Black and White DS games? If any.

Tzipi
there are always version differences. For BW there are different pokemon and areas (black city vs white forest) found in different games, and I think some battles are different depending on your game too. You can check sites like bulbapedia or serebii http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/ (see tabs on the right) for more info.

my own question:
when I trade with someone via wifi by exchanging friend codes, their character appears as a NPC in the union tower. Will the NPC disappear if I delete their friend code from my pal pad or does the NPC stay there forever?

carter756978

Bass Player
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2013
Dreamworld Eeveelution!

Ok so today's the first day we can actually get the eeveelutions promotions onto our Pokemon games, but when i try and download it, the website claims I haven't completed the game and can't get my Vapoureon! What do i do now?

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
Ok so today's the first day we can actually get the eeveelutions promotions onto our Pokemon games, but when i try and download it, the website claims I haven't completed the game and can't get my Vapoureon! What do i do now?

The only thing you can do. Complete the game. I'm sure you're close enough to finish it. I think the event will stay until you do finish it, so you can download it any time.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You can't play it anymore though! and i did complete the game before hand

Chances are, you did what a lot of people did, and hit the "Play Again" button at the end of the game, which negates your selection. I did it too and had to replay the game while I still could. Unfortunately I don't think there's anything you can do about it.

Ruhn

Breeder
Years
hey guys. do anyone know how this "get evoli over dw" works?
i get flamara by the game but i don't know how to get it in dw.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Question what is the game sync I'm hearing about from a scientist.

That's the whole Global Link/Dream World stuff. Here's more information.

hey guys. do anyone know how this "get evoli over dw" works?
i get flamara by the game but i don't know how to get it in dw.

You're supposed to be able to get it by going to the promotions page on the Global Link and befriending it there. I can't give you the exact steps though, since I haven't done it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back